让我们看到了无聊的东西也能带我们到可怕的地方
for showing us the boring thing that takes us to the terrible place.
我们能专注在重要的事上吗
Now, can we focus on what matters?
如果我们输了比赛 我们哪儿都去不成了
If we lose this race, we’re not going anywhere.
天啊:意大利语 Santa mozzarella
天啊 是下坡
Santa mozzarella. The downhill.
我知道这看起来很可怕 但这是你需要知道的…
I know it looks scary. But here’s what you need to know…
可不可以不要对他指指点点
Would you stop bossing him around?
你又是怎么回事
What is your problem?
我是他朋友 我知道他需要什么
I’m his friend. I know what he needs.
好呀 那你说他需要些什么
Oh, yeah? Well, then, what does he need?
他需要的是我 我们会骑着它就如在岛上那样 紧紧在一起
Me. We’ll just ride it like we did on the island. Together.
Andiamo
意大利语 走咯
Andiamo.

No!
阿尔贝托 快停下
Alberto, stop!
那是布鲁诺才会说的话
That’s Bruno talking!
不 我确定那只是我
No! I’m pretty sure that’s just me!
意大利语 是哪个混♥蛋♥
I ronzietti
阿尔贝托 快停下 别吵了
Stop, Alberto! -Let it go!
小心
Look out!
天了噜:意大利语 Porca paletta
天了噜 刚发生了什么
Porca paletta, what was that?
不是你这样 西乔 盯牢水面
Bah! Not now, Ciccio! Eyes on the water!
戒备 戒备
Move, move! -Okay.
哦不 卢卡 阿尔贝托
Oh, no! Luca! Alberto!
她会看见我们的 快
She’ll see us. Come on!
听着 我只是想告诉你怎么做才是对的
Look, I was just trying to show you how to do it right.
你压根不知道该怎么做才对
You don’t know how to do it right!
是我带大家下山的 对吧
I got us down the hill, didn’t I?
你失控了 车掉进海里去了
You crashed! Into the sea!
没事的
It’s fine.
什么没事 我爸妈刚看到我了
Nothing’s fine! My parents just saw me!
卢卡 你的父母不在这儿
Luca, your parents aren’t here.
你在说什么胡言乱语的
You don’t know what you’re talking about!
听着 这个小镇正在使你失去理智
Look, this town is making you crazy.
只需我们赢下那辆韦士柏 彻底离开这里
We just need to win that Vespa and get outta here.
这不会使生活有所不同
It’s not gonna be any different.
我才不要…
I don’t wanna…
我要上学
I wanna go to school.
你又来了…我们不能去学校
That again? We can’t go to school.
你只是害怕你不能做到罢了
You’re just afraid you can’t do it.
我不害怕 是你害怕好吗
I’m not afraid. You’re the one who gets afraid.
闭嘴吧你
Shut up!
万一她看见了怎么办 万一有人看见了又怎么办
What happens when she sees you? When anyone sees you?
放开我
Get off me!
你们还活着
You’re alive!
你们下次不准再骑我的自行车了
Hey! You’re never allowed on my bike again.
继续朝食物努力哦 大块头
Stick to food, big guy.
你们怎么了
Uh, what’s going on?
没什么 我们继续练习吧
Nothing. Let’s just get back to training.
老实说 我们有事要问问你
Actually, we have something to ask you.
我们想知道 咱能和你一起上学吗
We were wondering if we could come with you to your school?
天啊:意大利语 Santo pecorino
天啊 这是有史以来最棒的主意
Santo pecorino! That’s the best idea ever!
是的 当然可以
Yes! Of course!
“Piacere,Girolamo Trombetta”
对应三个动作:Piacere握手;Girolamo转手,因为Giro在意大利语中意思是旋转;
Trombetta前后拉,因为Trombetta是小号♥,而前后拉就是模拟吹小号♥的动作.
意大利语 你好 很高兴认识你
茱莉亚 你的学校开放给所有的人吗
Uh, Giulia, your school, does it take all kinds of people?
我是说 万一他们不是人类呢
I mean, what if some of them were not human?
阿尔贝托…
Alberto…
万一有的是海怪呢
What if some were, oh, I don’t know, sea monsters?
海怪
Sea monsters?
我很好奇你学校是否能接受海怪 这没错吧
I doubt your school would even accept sea monsters, right?
你在开什么奇怪的玩笑呢 阿尔贝托
Ah, that’s a weird joke, Alberto.
是的 我知道 这的确有点难想象
Yeah, I know, it’s kinda hard to imagine.
那让我给你看看 不要
So, let me just show you! No!
得了吧 茱莉亚 等等
Come on. – Giulia, wait!
我们没有时间开玩笑了
We don’t have time to goof around.
救命
Help!
别伤害我们
Don’t hurt us!
看到了吗 我知道这会… 是海怪
See? I knew this would… -Sea monster!
你刚听到了吗 这边
Did you hear that? This way.
卢卡你…
Luca?
退后
Stay back!
海怪在那
Sea monster! There it is!
就是现在:意大利语 Ragazzi
伙计们 就是现在
Ragazzi, now!

No!
笨蛋 你让它逃走了
Ah, idioti, you let it get away!
快上船 我们得要除掉它
To the boat! We’re gonna kill a sea monster!
回来啦 我煮了你最爱的…
Oh, there you are. I made your favorite,
香蒜酱扁面
trenette al pesto.
阿尔贝托呢
Where’s Alberto?
他离开了 马可瓦多先生
Uh, he left, Signor Marcovaldo.
你知道他去哪儿了吗
Do you know where he went?
不知道 我想他不想让任何人去找他
No. But I don’t think he wants anyone looking for him.
也许不是呢 以防万一
Maybe not. But just in case.
好吧…
Okay.
嗯 我们两个还是能比赛的
Well, the two of us can still do the race.
你会游泳 你也能吃 你之前都做过了…
You’ll swim, you’ll eat, you’ve done both before…
卢卡 我… 而我呢 就负责骑自行车
Luca, I… -…and I’ll do the ride.
我可以这么做 对吧
I mean, that’s allowed, right?
卢卡 卢卡 卢卡 没事的 我们还好…
Luca. Luca? -It should be fine, -we’re still okay… -Luca!
“在鱼儿的依偎下安然入睡”我现在算是明白了
Sleeping under the fish. Now I get it.
我能辩解下嘛
Uh, I can explain.
海怪能去的地方很多 你却选了波特洛索
Of all the places for sea monsters to visit, Portorosso?
你见都没见到过这儿
Have you seen this town?
我的爸爸专门做猎杀海怪的活儿
My father hunts sea monsters!
卢卡 你得离开这里
Luca, you have to get out of here.
但是我想 我们都是落水狗啊
But I thought we were underdogs.
你真认为是我想要你离开吗
Do you think I want you to leave?
这是我有过最开心的…
This is the happiest I’ve…
听着 你不值得这么做
Look, it’s just not worth it.
你不明白
You don’t understand.
是呀 我不知道
No, I don’t.
为了韦士柏而冒生命危险
Risking your life for a Vespa?
我的父母要把我遣走
My parents were gonna send me away.
所以我们才做了这一切
That’s why we did all of this.
但现在 一切都结束了
But it’s over now.
再见了 茱莉亚
Goodbye, Giulia.
对不起
I’m sorry.
阿尔贝托
Alberto?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我真希望 那些话我没说出口
I… I never should’ve done that. I wish I could take it back.
随便吧 你很内疚行了吧 请走开
Yeah, whatever. You’re sorry. Now, just go away!
阿尔贝托
Alberto?
墙上的记号♥是什么
What are those marks on the wall?
告诉我那是什么意思
Tell me what they mean.
我自从我爸离开后就开始记
I started when my dad left.
你独居在这 那么久了吗
You were living here alone for that many days?
不久我也就不再记了
I just stopped counting after a while.
他说我已经长大了 我能独自生活了
He said I was old enough to be on my own.
我以为…
I just thought that…
他可能会改变主意
…maybe he’d change his mind.
说实话 我能明白
Honestly, though, I get it.
如果没有我 他可以过得更好
He’s better off without me.
还有你
You are, too.
不是这样的
That’s not true.
就是这样的
Yes, it is.
你不像我 你是一个好男孩
You’re not like me. You’re the good kid.
而我只是个把一切都搞砸的孩子
And I’m just the kid that ruins everything.
“安静 布鲁诺” 那是脑中愚蠢的想法

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!