我们的韦士柏牌可比自行车还来得更棒呢
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Our Vespa’s gonna be even better than a bike, though.
因为我们一旦赢得了它 我们就可以离开这儿啦
Because the moment we get it, we’re outta here.
我迫不及待了
I can’t wait.
我妈怎能告诉他有关这个嗜血成性的疯子小镇呢
How could my mother tell him about this town of bloodthirsty lunatics?
我还是不能相信他会这样做 这不像他
I still can’t believe he would do this. It’s not like him.
保持警惕 到处都会有陆地怪物
Just keep your guard up. There’s gonna be land monsters everywhere.
丹妮拉 等等 不 今天不行 怪物来了
Daniela! Ooh! Wait! Ow! Ow! -No! Not today, land monster!
是我
It’s me!
你吓死我了
You scared the scales off of me!
你下手可真狠
Jeez, you’re strong!
对不起 我只是有点紧张
I’m sorry, I’m just a little on edge.
没事儿 正愁我清醒不起来呢
No. I needed that. It really woke me up.
我们看起来真的好糟糕
Wow! We look horrifying.
邋遢
Ugh, gross.
来吧 去找我们的儿子
Come on. Let’s find our son.
糟糕了 阿尔贝托 快醒来
Oh, no! Oh, no! Alberto! Wake up!
什么 天上咋在漏水
What? Ahh! The sky’s been leaking!
你们怎么在这儿
Oh. There you are!
Buongiorno.
意大利语 早安
Buongiorno.
好啦 小伙子们 参赛费你们自己去挣
All right, ragazzi. You want that entry fee, you got to earn it.
茱莉亚 你去送货 这就出动
Giulietta… -I’m on it! -…you make the deliveries.
在做了 先走了哦
Already makin’ ’em! Ciao!
你们俩 跟我来
Hmm. You two are coming with me.
我该拿哪把刀
Which knife do I get? Huh? Huh?
现在不需要
You don’t.
Buongiorno,Massimo
意大利语 早安 马西莫
Buongiorno, Massimo!
你得注意留心那些海怪们
You’ll keep an eye out for those sea monsters, right?
我们全指望你了
We’re all counting on you.
别担心 托马索 我会擦亮双眼的
Don’t worry, Tommaso. I’ve got my eyes peeled.
它们准跑不了
They won’t get away.
这可不是去兜风
Hey, this isn’t a joyride.
别闲着
Make yourselves useful.
嘿 别在后面瞎胡闹了
Hey, no goofing around back there.
海怪吃了它
A sea monster ate it.
什么
Huh? What?
不见得 我就是这样出生的
Ma, no. This is how I came into the world.
该死 今天的收获不大
Mannaggia, not a great catch today.
可能我们在一个闹鬼的鱼坟场上方
It might be because we’re over a haunted fish graveyard.
我们知道这儿没闹鬼 但鱼儿可不这么想
We know it’s not haunted. The fish think it’s haunted.
一天中的这个时刻 鱼儿们大多在 那儿
This time of day, most fish will be right about there.
哈喽 茱莉亚 哈喽
Ciao, Giulia. – Ciao.
又刷新了个人最好成绩
New personal best!
Santo pecorino.
意大利语 天啊
Santo pecorino.
你的朋友确实蛮懂捕鱼的
Your friends do know fish.
太棒了 我们去报名吧
Benissimo! Ooh, let’s go sign up.
很好 很好 好好想想 丹妮拉 我们的计划究竟是什么鬼
Okay. Okay. Now, what’s our plan? Think, Daniela.
每次都是你出风头
Hey, everything’s always on you.
这次换我来下命令
I wanna step up.
你确定吗 不然呢 瞧好了
Uh… You sure? -Oh, yeah. I got this.
你好吗 年轻人
Oh, hello there, young man.
你骗不了任何人的 洛伦佐…
You’re not fooling anyone. -Lorenzo, eh-eh.
你真的以为自己可以逍遥法外吗
Did you really think you could get away with this?
伦佐… 别以为我们找不到你
Renzo… -You thought we wouldn’t find you?
你猜怎么着… 我不认为…
Well, guess what? -I don’t think…
是时候该回家了
It’s time for us to go home.
就当给你个教训吧
Let that be a lesson to you!
快跑 得在她妈来之前闪人
Go, go, go! Run before its mother gets here!
看来我还是搞砸了
It turns out I don’t got this.
不 但我可以 我认出我儿子只需…
No, but I do. I’ll know my son when I…
…看见他
…see him.
天啊
Ah, sharks.
谢谢啦 爸 快 我们最好快点
Grazie, Papà! Come on, we’d better hurry.
好嘞
Okay.
波特洛索的城民们
Fellow Portorossans!
是我 乔治·乔治尼
It is I, Giorgio Giorgioni!
乔治·乔治尼传
海怪杀手兼名声远扬的赛时意面供应者
Slayer of sea monsters and beloved purveyor of pasta!
波特洛索杯赛
在此登记报名
海怪杀手
Slayer of sea monsters?
那只是玛塞格里亚斯夫人
Ah, that’s just Signora Marsigliese.
她为比赛的赞助商效力
She works for the sponsor for the race.
她还得叨叨多久啊
This is gonna take forever.
利古里亚最赞的意大利面…
The finest pasta in Liguria
价格亲民地可以使所有家庭都买♥♥得起
at a price every family can afford.
规则是啥
Get to the rules!
真热情 那就让我们来瞧瞧…
Enthusiasm. Love to see it.
为了赢得我牵头的著名比赛…
To win my famous race,
你们的队伍必须得首先面对变化莫测的危险海域
your team must be the first to brave the treacherous waters of the bay,
然后再吞下一碗如我奥妙无比的美味意面…
devour a mystery bowl of my delicious pasta,
接着骑着自行车登上波特洛索山顶 再跑个返程
and ride to the top of Mount Portorosso and back!
这听起来很难啊
That all sounds pretty hard.
是的 很难失败 我们会赢的
Yeah. Hard to lose. We’re going to win.
我喜欢你的自信 但别忘了要经历…
I love your confidence. But don’t forget, we’re going to have to go through…
冠军驾到
Champion coming through.
Ciao Ciao
意大利语 嗨 嗨
Ciao, ciao! Hey!
埃尔科莱
Ercole.
你是不是有点老过头了 埃尔科莱
Aren’t you a little old, Ercole?
夫人 我芳龄才16岁啊
Signora! I am 16.
你去年也那样说
You said that last year.
今年才是真的
But this year, it’s true.
这点钱还是剩下来自己用吧 各位小伙子们
You might want to save your money, ragazzi.
因为今年 埃尔科莱会打破纪录…
This year, Ercole’s gonna break the record
取得六冠佳绩
and make it six in a row.
哦 真是让我大开眼界
Oh, no. I don’t believe it.
斯佩莉亚 你和这些流浪汉站队
Spewlia, you teamed up with these vagrants?
别理他
Ignore him.
那我真是祝福你能行呢
Oh, I wish for you that you could.
恐怕你的朋友需要交外地怪胎的税
I’m afraid your friends still need to pay the out-of-town weirdo tax.
埃尔科莱 你必须还给我
Hey! Ercole! You have to give it back!
埃尔科莱可什么都不用做哦
Ercole doesn’t have to do anything.
他是波特洛索杯的冠军 第一名
He’s the Portorosso Cup champion, number one.
第二 他的生活多姿多彩 所有人都很爱戴他
And number two, his life is amazing and everyone loves him.
你在胡说啥 他们怕你
They don’t love you. They’re afraid of you.
支持我的人请举手
Raise your hand if you love me.
看到了吗 一人不差 你也是
See? Everyone. Even you. Bop!
够了 来吧 卢卡
Oh, that’s it. Come on, Luca.
哇 流浪汉要开打了耶
Hey! The vagrants want to fight.
阿尔贝托 安静 布鲁诺
Alberto? -Silenzio, Bruno.
得明白 为了我们的韦士柏 别这样
Remember, this is for our Vespa. -Stop.
韦士柏
A Vespa?
像你这样的废物是骑不了它的
Trash like you can’t ride Vespas.
埃尔科莱 你只是害怕我们会终结你的…
Ercole, you’re just afraid we’re gonna put an end to your
邪恶又不公的帝国统治 邪恶又不公的帝国统治
evil empire of injustice. -“Evil empire of injustice.”
还有些新花样吗
Got anything new?
有啊 送你个新的: 你看起来像…
Yeah. Here’s a new one. You look like a, uh… Uh…
Catfish这个词本身是cat+fish,装作鱼的猫
所以引申意为骗子或欺骗。
鲶鱼 鲶鱼
A catfish. -A catfish!
它们是深海鱼类 有两根小到可怜的的胡须
Uh, they’re bottom-feeders, and they also have two sad little whiskers.
闭嘴
Shut up!
小东西:意大利语 Piccoletto
听好了 小东西…
Listen, piccoletto,
我吃像你这样的孩子 作为早饭
I eat kids like you for breakfast.
我把他们浸泡在巧克力浆中 然后…
I dunk them in my cioccolata and…
一切都化了
…finiti!
给 报名吧
So, here, sign up. Mm?
我的使命 就是击垮你
I’ll make it my mission to destroy you.
这会是场精彩的比赛 是吧
It’s gonna be some race, huh?
很遗憾地说 今天不提供亲笔签名
Sorry, no autographs today.
手手可以先放一放了
You can put your hand down.