Okay, so we’ll beat Ercole.
呵呵 这家伙以为他能打败埃尔科莱…
Huh. Really? Thinks he’ll beat Ercole, this guy.
首先 都给我站好了
First of all, get in line!
每年的夏天 那个蠢货真是让我看到就心烦
Every summer, that jerk makes my life miserable.
没人能把他踢下神坛 除了本小姐
So, no one’s taking him down unless it’s me!
还有 这也不是什么过时的比赛了
Second, this isn’t any old race.
原来的铁人三项(Triathlon)是将游泳、自行车和跑步
这三项运动结合起来而创造的一项新型的体育运动项目
比赛盛大又激烈 比的是传统意大利铁人三项
It’s an epic, grueling, traditional Italian triathlon.
游泳 骑自行车以及吃意面
Swimming, cycling, and eating pasta.
所以吧 你们得需要队友
So, you’d need a teammate.
好的 我们会想办法的 谢了 人类女孩
Well, we’ll figure it out. Thanks, human girl.
等等 阿尔贝托
Hey, hey, wait. Wait, Alberto.
如果我们加入她的队伍呢
What if we join her team?
蛮好的点子
Better idea.
嘿 斯佩…女孩
Hey, Spew… Girl!
这是又咋了
Santa mozzarella.
恭喜 你加入了我们的队伍
Congratulations, you’re joining our team.
我一个人参赛
I race alone.
我们其实也能在狗下面的
But we could be under the dogs, too.
我看是算了 卢卡 就成全她独自完成整个比赛吧
Hey, it’s okay, Luca. She’d rather do the whole race alone again.
可能这次她不会吐得那么多了
Maybe this time she won’t throw up as much.
等等
Uh, hang on.
你要加入我的队伍吗
You wanna be on my team, eh?
那就得看看你的本事了
Let’s see what you got.
很好 试着跳上车
All right, try jumping onto it.
不不不 你得让车知道 你才是主宰
No, no, no. You gotta show it you’re the boss!
我滴个天哪 :意大利语 Santa mozzarella.
我滴个天哪 眼睛得抬起来看
Santa mozzarella. Eyes up.
往下看 会让你摔的
Looking down is what’s making you fall.
我做到了
I’m doing it.
你看 我们能加入队伍了吗
So, can we be on the team?
能躲开障碍吗
Can you dodge obstacles?
万一老太太挡了你的道怎么办
What if an old lady crosses your path?
你能承受消极的言语攻击吗
Can you withstand passive-aggressive verbal assaults?
“车不错 这是其一和其二”
“Nice bike, Number One and Number Two.
“逗你玩的 你的自行车真是个笑话”
“I was kidding. Your bike is a disgrace.”
最后 你能应付赛道上极为复杂的地形吗
Finally, can you handle the course’s fiendishly difficult terrain?
安静 布鲁诺
Silenzio, Bruno.
电影中代表两个男孩梦想的摩托车,就是《罗马假日》
里的男神带着女神赫本骑的摩托车Vespa,这里以海报致敬
站住 那你怎么样
Stop. What about you?
你至少会游泳吧
Can you swim at least?
是的 我是那么的…不擅长游泳
Yeah, I’m amazingly bad at swimming.
你不会游泳 而你连自行车都不会骑
You can’t swim, you can barely ride a bike.
意大利语 你可真是个灾星啊
Siete un disastro
你们到底从哪儿来到这里的
I mean, where are you even from?
我们是不可能说的 这是秘密 我们是偷逃过来的
We’re not telling you our secrets! -We’re runaways.
偷逃来的 我听不懂…
Runaways? I don’t know,
意大利语 伙计们
ragazzi…
Ragazzi.
拜托
Please?
我的家人要把我送去可怕的地方
My family was gonna send me somewhere horrible.
这让我与我所热爱的背道而驰
Away from everything I love.
要是我们赢得了这次的比赛…
But if we win this race, well,
我们就能自♥由♥了
we can be free.
我过得不错 我只是想帮帮他
My life’s great. I’m just helping him out.
再给我一次机会吧
Just give me one more chance.
不行
No.
你们和我是一类人 都渴望得到它
You guys want it just as bad as I do. You have the hunger.
这才是重点
That’s the most important thing.
我已经饥渴难耐了
I’m definitely hungry.
完美 你吃你的 你来骑车 至于我负责游泳
Perfetto! You eat, you bike, and I swim.
落水狗联盟
Underdogs?
落水狗万岁
Underdogs.
万事俱备 就差交报名费了
Now we just need money for the entry fee.
得从我爸那边套
From my dad.
由我来说 你们自然点
All right, just let me do the talking and act casual.
他受不了惊吓
He doesn’t do well with fear.
老爸 我带朋友吃晚餐来了
Hey, Papà! I brought some friends for dinner.
足够四个人吃吗
Is there enough for four?
你哪里不对…
What’s wrong with you, stu…
你觉得他用那些杀什么呢
What do you think he kills with those?
任何能游的
Anything that swims.
Hai visto il giornale today
意大利语 读了今天的报纸了吗
Hai visto il giornale today?
爸 那张图是骗人的
That photo is a fake, Papà.
在波特洛索的人都装着相信真有海怪
Everyone in Portorosso pretends to believe in sea monsters.
我可没装模作样
Well, I’m not pretending.
岛上惊现海怪
究竟是何生物
胳膊上纹的是最左边的蛇形海怪,被一柄三叉戟贯穿的图案。
原型可能来自北欧神话中的耶梦加得及希腊神话里的刻托。
倒翻了
Slipped.
晚餐来咯
Dinner’s ready.
意大利语 香蒜酱扁面
Trenette al pesto.
Trenette al pesto.
意大利语 你好吗
Bon Ciao.
好吧
Okay.
你们说你们从那儿过来的来着
Where did you boys say you were from?
他们是我…热内亚那边的同学
They’re, uh, classmates. From Genova.
卢卡和…
Luca and, uh…
阿尔贝托 阿尔贝托
Alberto. – Alberto.
什么风把你吹到了波特洛索
And what brings you to Portorosso?
问的好
Funny you should ask.
他们来参加比赛的
They came for the race.
比赛
The race?
是啊
Yeah.
你知道… 别担心那么多啦
Uh, you know what? Don’t worry about it.
“别担心”
“Don’t worry about it”?
别担心太多
Mm-hmm. Don’t worry about it.
茱莉亚 我们借一步说话
Giulietta. A word.
我不要你参加比赛了 你会郁郁不振的
I don’t want you doing the race again. You get so upset.
拜托:意大利语 Per favore.
爸 拜托 可我现在有队伍了
Papà, per favore, I have a team now.
还得加上参赛费…我们手头越来越紧了
There’s also the entry fee. Money is tight.
我会在鱼店倒两轮班 你让我♥干♥啥都行
I’ll work double shifts at the pescheria. Whatever you need.
没钱可卖♥♥不出去什么
I can’t sell what I don’t have.
我需要的是更多的鱼
What I need is more fish in my net.
Mi dispiace,Giulietta.
意大利语 我很抱歉 女儿
打断下
Um, excuse me?
我们能帮上忙
We could help.
你懂捕鱼
You know fish?
我们吗 我们懂很多的鱼
Oh, we? We know lots of fish.
算是我求你了
Can this face lose?
你们要帮着干的话 我可以准许
You want to work? I’ll put you to work.
真的吗
Really?
谢了爸爸
Oh, grazie, Papà.
马基雅维里 你胆敢…
Machiavelli! Don’t you…
你不能这样 马基雅维里
No! Machiavelli!
对于猫的事 我很抱歉 不知道它抽啥风了
I’m so sorry about the cat. I don’t know what got into him.
没事 我们要回…
It’s fine. We’re gonna head back to, uh…
你们需要有个地儿留宿吗
Do you guys need a place to stay?
太酷了
Cool.
哦 不好意思啊…这是我的…
Oops! Sorry. This is my…
你的藏身所
Your hideout.
是呀 我的藏身处
Huh. Yeah. My hideout.
晚安 男孩子们
Buonanotte, boys.
只是滑了下 明早见
Slipped. Uh, see you in the morning.
好险啊 我当然知道
That was close. – I know.
那个爸爸也太高大威猛了吧
Like, how big was that dad human?
那人专干杀生的活
That guy kills things, for sure.
我已经想到我们死了一百次的画面了
I thought we were gonna die, like, a hundred times.
嘿 放轻松点儿 我们得不落窠臼
Hey, relax. We’re incredible at this humaning stuff.
是的 你说得对
Yeah. You’re right.
你还记得我骑自行车那会儿吗
Did you see me on the bike?
茱莉亚说”得向上看…” 刹那间 我做到了
Giulia said, “Look up,” and then all of a sudden, I was riding it.