Take me, gravity!
安静 布鲁诺
Silenzio, Bruno.
耶
Yeah!
快跟上
Come on!
耶
Yeah!
爸比 那是啥
Papà, what’s that?
我们怎么上去
How do we get in?
不过是小菜一碟
This will be a breeze.
别弄湿了
Just don’t get wet.
看起来这小镇有点挤
Actually, this town seems a little crowded.
喂 安静 布鲁诺
Hey! Silenzio, Bruno.
你哪根筋搭错了 蠢货
What’s wrong with you, stupido?
竟然行得通 看到了吧
Huh! It worked. -See?
听我的准没错
You just gotta follow my lead.
E il pesce dice: “vuole acqua ”
意大利语 那条鱼说:“您要水吗 ”哈哈
Scopa
导演在本片作为打牌大爷的第二次客串
意大利语 出完了
非常典型的人类小镇 觉着很棒 对吧
Classic human town. Pretty cool, right?
这回换你了 直接说就是
Hey, you do it now. Just say the thing.
女士 您脑子是有大病吧
Madams, what’s wrong with you, stupido?
我说错了吗
Maybe I said it wrong?
哇
Wow!
阿尔贝托 这太危险了吧
Alberto, this is too dangerous.
让我们离开这里
Let’s get out of here.
去哪儿啊
And go where?
韦士柏牌
那就是韦士柏先生
It’s Signor Vespa!
什么鬼 :意大利语 Mannaggia
Mannaggia! Here we go.
什么鬼 又来
Buongiorno a tutti
意大利语 大家早上好
天啊 千万别在这飙车了
Oh, mamma mia! Please, no more revving.
Ciao,Ciao
Ciao! Ciao!
意大利语 你好 你好
滴滴
Beep, beep!
波特洛索的骄傲来咯
Pride of Portorosso coming through!
Ciao,belle
Ciao, belle! – Hmm, blech!
意大利语 你好吗 美女
你让我脸红了
You’re making me blush.
现在 谁想瞧瞧我吞下这一大块三明治
And now, who wants to watch me eat a big sandwich? Hmm?
找到了 这就是我们以后要一起环游世界的韦士柏踏板车
There it is. That’s how we’re gonna see the world.
嘿 能帮个忙吗
Hey, little help?
Ehi basta
意大利语 喂 够了
La mia bambina
意大利语 我的心肝宝贝啊
天哪
Oh, mamma mia! Talk to Ercole. Are you hurt?
我的头有点疼…
Well, my head kinda hurts…
不是你 西乔 让开
Not you, Ciccio! Out of the way!
哦 我的小心肝 如果有一点点擦伤的话…
Oh, piccolina, if there is so much as a scratch…
我的小心肝 :意大利语 Piccolina
看来今天有人中大奖了
Someone got lucky today. Hmm?
是谁中奖了呢
Who got lucky?
外地人
Mm-hmm. Out-of-towners, eh?
那我得好好欢迎欢迎
Let me welcome you.
西乔
Ciccio?
我很高兴见到你 这是其一和其二
I am delighted to meet you, Number One and Number Two.
我太爱你那时髦的衣服了
I love your stylish clothes.
你从哪儿搞来的 尸体吗
Where did you get them? A dead body?
尸体哟
Dead body.
逗你们玩的
I’m kidding.
听我说 韦士柏先生…
Uh… Look, Signor Vespa…
韦士柏先生
Signor Vespa?
这家伙真有趣
This guy funny, hmm?
本片部分灵感来自宫崎骏1992年作品《红猪/紅の豚/Porco Rosso》
(背景是1920s的意大利)作为致敬原计划将Portorosso作为Luca的姓
但最后是把它作为小镇的名字,对应五渔村里的Monterosso
我是埃尔科·莱维斯孔蒂 五届波特洛索杯的冠军
I am Ercole Visconti. Five-time winner of the Portorosso Cup.
波特洛索什么
The Portorosso what?
波特洛索杯
The Portorosso Cup!
Per mille sardine
意大利语 我的老天爷
你觉得该如何补偿我那绝美的韦士柏踏板车
How do you think I paid for my beautiful Vespa?
别看了 她对你来说太过妖艳
Hey, stop looking. She’s too beautiful for you.
我喜欢极了
I love it.
这小家伙甚至无法完整说出一句话
The little guy can’t even get a word out.
而且他闻起来还有一股鱼腥味
Oof. And he smells like behind the pescheria.
你说啥呢 明明我朋友他很香
Hey, my friend smells amazing.
抱歉 我认错 我会补偿他的
Sorry, sorry. I’ll make it up to him.
西乔 圭多
Ciccio, Guido.
你干什么
What are you doing?
卢卡 阿尔贝托
Luca! – Alberto!
洗个澡而已
Ah, just a little bath.
不 很有趣的
Oh, no, no, no! – It’s funny.
不
No!
嘿 埃尔科莱 够了
Hey! Ercole, basta!
瞧啊 是谁在这 斯佩莉亚
Oh, look who’s here. Spewlia.
哇 你就是那样子训练比赛的
Wow. That’s how you’re training for the race?
意大利语 儿子
Figlieto
你那恐怖的统治
Your reign of terror is
就快瓦解了 “就快瓦解了”
coming to an end! – “Coming to an end.”
你是说一年前吗 你比赛途中放弃的那回
You mean like a year ago? When you quit in the middle of the race?
就因为你一直呕吐 停不下来
Because you couldn’t stop throwing up?
我没有退出 是他们让我停的
I didn’t quit. They made me stop.
真是糟糕极了 你现在可以滚了
I think that is worse. Now, go away.
我和我的新朋友玩得很开心
I’m having fun with my new friends.
他们和我一起的
They’re coming with me.
上来吧 至少这还能凑点小伙伴
Hop on. I could use the extra weight.
好啊 祝你开个俱乐部 失败者的哦
Fine. Go start a club. For losers!
军士长 :意大利语 Maggiore
军士长 又有情况 这次是在港口
Maggiore! Another sighting. In the harbor, this time.
我有办法 得设个悬赏 让人可以赢的奖励的那种
I know. We are setting up a reward. Someone’s gonna win a nice prize.
我 那必定是我赢
Me! Me! I win the prizes.
西乔 去拿你♥爸♥的鱼叉
Ciccio! Get your daddy’s harpoon!
我们要抓海怪
We’re gonna catch a sea monster.
这个蠢货每次都赢 所以大家都很讨厌他
Sto imbecille thinks he can be a jerk ’cause he keeps winning the race,
他又老又烦 一点都不觉羞耻地就那样去了
which he shouldn’t even get to do anymore, ’cause he’s too old and too much of a jerk!
我们是弱势 得互相照顾 对吧
You know, we underdogs have to look out for each other, right?
什么叫“底下狗”
What’s under the dogs?
是弱者的意思啦 我们跟其他孩子不同
Underdogs. You know, kids who are different,
表现异于常人 且更需要汗水的付出
dressed weird, or a little sweatier than average.
我是不是说的太绝对了
Too much? Too much.
对了 你们来小镇是为了比赛吗
So, are you in town for the race?
波特洛索杯
The Portorosso Cup?
好吧 感谢你们和我聊天
Well, good talk.
我得去送这些了 一直都没停下训练 你知道的
I gotta deliver these. Always be training, you know?
我们应该问她有关波特洛索杯的事
We should ask her about this Portorosso Cup race.
那个大嗓门说的我有韦士柏踏板车 可能和这个有关
That’s how the loud scary human said he got his Vespa.
茱莉亚
Giulia!
Buongiorno signor Rossiliesse due sogliole, perfetto,Ciao.
意大利语 早上好吗 罗西莉丝 你要的两条鱼 拜拜
再见:意大利语 Ciao
谢谢 再见
Uh, grazie. -Ciao.
嘿,斯佩莉亚
Hey, uh, Spewlia?
茱莉亚 我叫茱莉亚
Giulia. My name is Giulia.
在波特洛索杯参赛能得到些什么
Okay. When you race in a cup, what do you get?
钱和奖金
Soldi. Prize money.
意大利铜币是Soldo,这里语境中是其的复数Soldi
这样啊
Okay.
不 你得继续问 为什么
No, no! Keep going! -What? Why?
问问她关于奖金的事儿 但这没多大用
Ask her about the prize money! But that stuff is useless.
说不定能奖金能兑成韦士柏踏板车呢 怎么会…
Maybe that becomes a Vespa. -How does that become…
直接问就行 行吧
Just ask her! -Fine, fine, fine.
又见面了 嗯哼
Hello again. -Ciao.
我们能把钱兑成别的东西吗
Can we turn the money into something else?
像是… 那个
Something like… -That.
当然不行 但它可以
Pfft. No. But it could get you that.
美爆了
It’s so beautiful.
这就是我们要的
Yes, we need it.
我们得赢得比赛
Great, so we’ll just win the race.
你得打败埃尔科莱
You’ll have to beat Ercole.
打败就打败埃尔科莱