你来吗
You, uh, coming?
不 我不行 想都别想
Nope. I can’t do it. Never in a million years.
我知道你在想什么 你脑中有个布鲁诺
Hey, hey, hey. I know your problem. You’ve got a Bruno in your head.
布鲁诺 是啊 有时候我也有
A Bruno? -Yeah. I get one, too, sometimes.
阿尔贝托你做不到的 阿尔贝托 你这样会死的
“Alberto, you can’t.” “Alberto, you’re gonna die.”
阿尔贝托 别把这塞到嘴里去
“Alberto, don’t put that in your mouth.”
卢卡 简单来说就是 别听布鲁诺那蠢货的话
Luca, it’s simple. Don’t listen to stupid Bruno.
为什么他叫布鲁诺
Why is his name Bruno?
这不是重点 你爱怎么叫都行
I don’t care. It doesn’t matter. Call him whatever you want.
让他闭嘴 然后说“安静 布鲁诺”
Shut him up. Say, “Silenzio, Bruno.”
安静 布鲁诺
Silenzio, Bruno.
没吃饱饭吗 大声说“安静 布鲁诺”
Louder! “Silenzio, Bruno!”
安静 布鲁诺 安静 布鲁诺
Silenzio, Bruno. -“Silenzio, Bruno!”
安静 布鲁诺
Silenzio, Bruno!
还听得见那家伙吗 没有 只有你
Can you still hear him? -Nope! Just you!
那没什么事儿了 很好 抓紧咯
Good! Now, hang on!
照片中的男人是马塞洛·马斯楚安尼,是意大利著名男演员
代表作有《甜蜜的生活》、《八部半》等
当时捧红了男女主角,也把罗马许愿池变成了网红打卡点。
Andiamo
Andiamo!
意大利语 我们走
走你
Yeah!
安静 布鲁诺 安静 布鲁诺 安静 布鲁诺…
Silenzio, Bruno. Silenzio, Bruno. Silenzio, Bruno.
安静 布鲁诺诺诺诺诺
Silenzio, Bruno.
哦唷
Whoa. -Wow.
棒呆了
Whoo-hoo! Yeah!
是 我们还活着 难以置信
Yes! We’re alive! I can’t believe it!
我可不好惹 布鲁诺 哈哈
Take that, Bruno! -Yes!
那些微小亮点是什么
What are all those tiny lights?
是凤尾鱼 他们去那儿睡觉
Anchovies. They go there to sleep.
是吗 是的
Really? -Yeah.
大鱼会保护他们 我曾经碰过一次
And the big fish protects them. I touched it once.
也不清楚 觉着应该是条鱼 哇
I don’t know, it felt like a fish. Wow.
你的生活比我的可酷多了
Your life is so much cooler than mine.
我哪儿都没去过
I never go anywhere.
也只能在梦里想想
I just dream about it.
可你遇到了我呀
You came up here.
对亏了你
Thanks to you.
要不然 我永远都不会看到这些
Otherwise, I never would’ve seen any of this.
你到过人类住的小镇吗
Have you ever gone to the human town?
当然
Yeah!
没有…
Uh… No.
但我爸都告诉我了
But, but my dad told me all about it.
所以 我算是个专家了
So, I’m pretty much an expert.
你♥爸♥爸听起来很酷
Your dad sounds so cool.
你要庆幸他能不约束你做你想做的任何事儿
You’re lucky he lets you do what you want.
的确 我确实这么觉得
Yeah. For sure.
还记得我们差点撞上石头那回吗
Hey, you remember that time we almost hit that rock?
我们飞向天空 我大喊着 “耶 ”
And we flew through the air,
你却咆哮着 “不 ”
and I was like, “Yeah!” And then you were like, “No!”
如果我们有辆真正的韦士柏踏板车 那该很棒吧
Wouldn’t it be amazing to have a real Vespa?
是啊 那是我的梦想
Yeah. That’s the dream.

Yeah.
天啊 卢卡 你快看
Oh, Luca, look!
是游逸韦士柏踏板车
Wild Vespas!
卢卡 你来开
Luca, take over!
做得好
Yeah, man!
试着再快点吧
Come on, faster!

Yeah!
我竟然做到了 阿尔贝托 我做到了
I’m doing it, Alberto! I’m doing it!
阿尔贝托
Alberto?
天啊 我怎么睡着了
Oh, no! I fell asleep!
什么
What?
丹妮拉 我们真的要这么做吗
Daniela, do we really need to go through with this?
做什么
With what?
儿子 你有大♥麻♥烦了
Uh, son, you’re in big trouble.
你得向我们保证…
You need to promise us
你不会再次偷偷溜走到地面上了
that you’ll never sneak off to the surface again.
真的很抱歉
Uh, I’m really sorry.
但 其实那也没那么危险
But, you know, it’s not that dangerous up there.
也许我可以带你去看看
Maybe I could show you.
我说什么来着的 咱家孩子要一心求死
I told you. Our son has a death wish.
但…妈妈 我们一直都很谨慎
But, Mom, we’re always careful!
“我们”
“We”?
是我的朋友 叫阿尔贝托
Me and my friend, Alberto.
但是没关系 他是我们的一份子
But it’s okay. He’s one of us.
是呀 这影响可不好
Ah, yes. There’s usually a bad influence.
还好你叫我过来了 对吧
Good thing you sent for me when you did, huh?
卢卡 这是我哥哥 你的叔叔乌戈
Luca, this is my brother, your Uncle Ugo.
再次感谢你能大老远跑过来
Thanks again for coming all this way on such short notice.
当然
Of course.
你好吗 卢卡 很高兴能…
Hello, Luca. It’s really nice to…
卢卡,我需要你拳打他的胸口
Luca, I need you to punch his heart.
非常正确 看到红的了吗 打它
That’s right. The red thing. Punch it.
用点力啊
Harder!
谢谢你 这里有太多的氧气了
Thanks for that. Too much oxygen up here.
不像深海 你会明白这点的
Not like the deep. As you’ll learn.
什么
What?
当然这儿也没太阳光 反正没啥可看的
Sure, there’s no sunlight, but there’s nothing to see anyway.
也没啥可干的 就只有你自己和你的胡思乱想
Or do. It’s just you and your thoughts,
还有所有那些你能吃的鲸鱼的死尸
and all the whale carcass you can eat.
一点点 飘进你的嘴巴里 想停都停不了
Little bits of it just float into your mouth. You can’t stop it.
闭上眼 什么都看不见 然后
You can’t see it. So if you…
嘴巴微张 尸体飘进去…
The mouth opened, the whale carcass go in.
哇 别提多棒了 我很推荐你这么做
Yes, good. I recommend it.
来吧 没多少时间可以耗了
Come on. No time to waste.
妈 他这是什么意思
Mom, what does he mean?
这季剩余的时间 你要跟乌戈叔叔待在一起
You’re going to stay with Uncle Ugo for the rest of the season.
不行 我不要
No, I can’t!
那么就两个 要我再加到三个吗
Two seasons, then. Wanna go for three?
为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this?
这世界非常危险, 卢卡…
The world is a very dangerous place, Luca,
既然妈妈已经带你降临到了海底深处
and if I have to send you to the bottom of the ocean
就必须为你的安全负责 就是这样
to keep you safe, so be it.
你压根就不懂上面的情况
You don’t know what it’s like up there!
我懂你就足够了 我也懂什么对你来说是最好的
I know you. And I know what’s best for you.
就这么样了
It’s done.
看着我的眼睛
Hey. Look me in the eye.
你知道妈妈爱你 对吧
You know I love you, right?
他们无论如何要我回海底下
They’re sending me to the deep!
要我和那个透明的怪叔叔一起住
To live with my weird see-through uncle!
这该怎么整 那你留下来
What do I do? -Stay?
留在这 他们会回来找我的
Up here? They’ll come looking for me.
好吧 你说的也对
Okay, that may be true,
但你真确定他们找得到那里吗
but will they come looking for you over there?
天啊 这有点夸张了
No way. That’s crazy.
我是说 那个地方一定有很多的韦士柏踏板车
I mean, that place must be full of Vespas.
肯定有一个是我们俩的
There’s gotta be one for us.
一辆真正的韦士柏踏板车
A real Vespa.
我们能在那儿生存下来吗
Could we even survive over there?
你和我一起 我们无所不能
You and me? We can do anything.
咱们游到韦士柏踏板车小镇 找到韦士柏先生
We’d swim right over to Vespatown, track down Signor Vespa,
啥 你以为那里真有他吗
Wait. Do you really think there’s a Signor Vespa?
有道理对吧 有 继续说下去
Makes sense, right? -Yes. Continue.
…我们说“韦士柏先生 能给我们做辆这样的吗”
And we say, “Signor Vespa, build us one of these!”
这是我见过最棒的画作
Whoa. This is the greatest drawing I’ve ever seen.
是啊卢卡 你想想那画面…
Yeah, I know. Luca, think about it.
每天我们都会踏足新的世界
Every day, we’ll ride someplace new,
而晚上我们则在鱼儿的依偎下安然入睡
and every night, we’ll sleep under the fish.
没人会来对我们指手画脚 有的只有你和我
No one to tell us what to do. Just you and me out there.
我们是自♥由♥人
Free.
这一段被认为致敬了影片《断背山》的情节
带我飞吧 引力君

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!