because you are monsters.
停下 他们才不是海怪
Stop! They are not monsters.
哦 是吗 那么他们又是谁呢
Oh, yeah? Who are they, then?
我知道他们是谁
I know who they are.
他们是 卢卡和阿尔贝托…
They are Luca and Alberto,
最重要的是…
and…
他们是赢家
they are the winners.
卢卡 让我们通过
Luca! -Let us through!
什么 真的吗
What? -Really?
它们才不是赢家呢 它们都算不上人类
They can’t be the winners. They are not even people!
女士:意大利语 Signora
玛塞格里亚斯女士
Signora Marsigliese?
从技术上来说 从公平角度来讲…
Technically, legally,
是的 它们的确赢了
yes, they won.
我们赢了
We won?
谁在乎它们赢没赢 它们是海怪
Who cares if they won? They are sea monsters.
意大利语 我不知道 你觉得呢
Non so, cosa pensi
E vabbè.
意大利语 哦 好吧
快 喂
What? Come on!
西乔 圭多 再给我拿个鱼叉
Ciccio! Guido! Another harpoon.
蠢货 你们能在可悲的一生中有点用处吗
Ah, idioti! Be useful for once in your pathetic lives.
圭多 西乔
Guido. -Ciccio.
哎哟
Oops.
小心肝:意大利语 Piccolino
不 我的小心肝
No, piccolino.
结束了 恐怖的垄断 终于瓦解了
It’s over, the reign of terror. It’s finally over!
卢卡 卢卡
Luca! – Luca!
你让我们担心得要死…
You had us worried half to death,
你不能再这样做了 我真的很抱歉
and you must never do that again! I’m sorry.
你在比赛中甩掉了那么多人类
And you raced your little tail off and kicked so much human butt!
我真替你感到骄傲 我同时也很生气
And I’m so proud of you, and I am so mad at you!
我爱你 老妈
I love you, Mom.
我也是 我的儿子
Son.
女士们先生们:意大利语 Signore e signori
Signore e signori,
女士们先生们…
今年波特洛索杯赛的冠军是…
the winners of this year’s Portorosso Cup,
落水狗们
the underdogs.
耶
Wow. -Yeah!
我不敢相信我们赢了 我们赢了
I can’t believe we won! – We won!
耶 落水狗万岁
Yes! Underdogs!
把它递给我 这
Give me that! -Here.
海怪悬赏
不论死活 重赏30万英镑
Bravi bambini
意大利语 干得漂亮 孩子们
我们成功了
We did it!
终点
他们赢了
They won!
好好欣赏世界最好的韦士柏牌踏板车吧
Feast your eyes on the greatest Vespa the world has ever seen!
太美了
Perfect.
Prendete al presto Mangiate, mangiate
意大利语 趁热吃吧 请慢用哦
Signora Grazie.
意大利语 女士请慢用 谢谢你
Signora. – Grazie.
妈妈 你来这里干什么
Mom! What are you doing here?
大多数的周末我都会来小镇里
I come to town most weekends.
你抓不到我的
You’re not gonna catch me!
做彼此永远的落水狗
Underdogs forever! – Whoo-hoo!
他今天所做的一切太令人惊叹了
What he did today was amazing.
但我们不能让他留在这儿
But we can’t let him stay in this world.
我们能吗
Can we?
有些人从来不接纳他们
Some people, they’ll never accept him.
但总有人会接纳的
But some will.
他似乎总能找到美好的事物
And he seems to know how to find the good ones.
那么 你首先要去哪里呢
So, where will you go first?
我们会在这里待一阵子
We’re gonna stick around here for a bit.
等我们修理好了 它才能带我们环游世界
We gotta fix this thing up before we take it across the entire Earth.
好的 别忘了收拾行李哦
Okay. Just don’t forget to pack.
天啊:意大利语 Santo Gorgonzola
天啊 我需要收拾了 得上学了
Santo Gorgonzola! I need to pack! For school!
是的 说到上学 你会学到很多的
Oh, yeah, school. You’re gonna learn so much.
我可以给你留几本书
Um, I can leave you some books.
真的吗
You can?
来吧 阿尔贝托
Come on, Alberto!
Attenzione, in locale stazione…
意大利语 请注意 在车站内…
火车上有午餐吗 是的
And you have your lunch for the train? -Sì.
要毛衣吗 万一着凉了
Sweater? If it gets cold?
都说了一百万次了 要
For the millionth time, sì.
我爱你 爸
I love you, too, Papà.
真不敢想:意大利语 Santa mozzarella
真不敢想 我们成功了
Santa mozzarella, we did it.
茱莉亚 真是等不及明年夏天再赛一程了
Well, Giulia, can’t wait to race next summer.
或许找点乐子也是个好主意
Or we could just have fun.
再见:意大利语 Ciao
再见 茱莉亚
Ciao, Giulia.
Ciao, ragazzi A presto
意大利语 再见了 朋友们
好吧 让我们修理我们的韦士柏吧
Well, let’s go fix up our Vespa.
说起韦士柏
Yeah, about that. Uh…
这事太疯狂了 我可能把它卖♥♥了
It’s a crazy thing. I might have sold it.
卢卡
Luca?
妈妈 你们来这里干什么
Mom? What are you all doing here?
如果你答应每一天都写信给我们…
If you promise to write to us every single day
尽可能保障安全 比安全更安全的那种
and be as safe as possible, and I mean safer than safe,
那你就可以去上学
you can go to school.
我真的可以
I can?
事实上 这一切都安排好了
It’s all arranged, actually.
你和茱莉亚以及她的妈妈一起住
You’d stay with Giulia and her mom.
你朋友说服了他们
Your friend talked them into it.
这并不容易
It wasn’t easy.
卢卡 你保证吗
Luca, do you promise?
是的 是的 我保证
Yes! Yes, I promise!
谢谢
Thank you.
要记住 我们一直都陪在你身边 知道吗
Oh. Just remember, we are always here for you. Okay?
看着我的眼睛
Hey. Look me in the eye.
你知道我爱你 对吧
You know I love you, right?
我当然知道
I know.
快 阿尔贝托 火车要开了
Come on, Alberto. The train’s gonna leave.
你的行李呢
Where’s your stuff?
嗯 你看…
Yeah, well, you see…
你会上车的 对吧
You are coming, right?
我会 但马西莫想留住我
Um, I would, but Massimo asked if I wanted to stick around.
可能会搬进来吧 我只是想…
Move in maybe. And I just thought, uh…
我想他需要我 你知道吗
I think he needs me. You know?
没有了你 我什么都做不成
I can’t do it without you.
其实你从来都没离开过我呀
But you’re never without me.
下一次你再从悬崖上跳下来…
The next time that you jump off a cliff
或者告诉布鲁诺不要再烦你了的时候…
or tell Bruno to quit bothering you,
那就是我在呼唤你
that’s me.
但我怎么知道你没事呢
But how am I gonna know you’re okay?
你让我从灵魂的孤岛上剥离了出来 卢卡
You got me off the island, Luca.
我会没事的
I’m okay.
意大利语 你好 很高兴认识你
说真的 那是什么意思
Seriously, what does that mean?
不知道 答应我 找到它的答案 可以吗
No idea. Go find out for me, will ya?
去寻找答案吧 卢卡
Go, Luca!
去吧
Go!
耶
Yeah!
曲终人散
剧终
有些人认为我住在深海里一定是疯了
Some people think I’m mad to live in the deep.
我想他们才疯了 不是我疯了 他们才是
I think that they are the ones who are mad, not me the one who is mad, it’s them.
这里的生活很舒服 很质朴
It’s a nice life, simple life.
避开了城市的拥挤喧嚣 以及那些所有的琐事
It’s away from the hustle and bustle, all the stuff that you don’t want.
是鲸鱼的尸体
Whale carcass.
总之 你会玩得很开心的
Anyway, you’re gonna have fun.
你会听到我说话 我能这么一直说下去…
You’ll get to hear me talk. I can talk without stopping,
有的时候会持续…大概12小时吧
sometimes for maybe 12 hours.
你能听到的话 是很幸运的事儿
And you get to listen, so you’re lucky.
做得好
Well done.