吵什么
What argument?
不只一个人看到文森特离开医生的家时
More than one person saw Vincent leave
极其用力地摔上门
the doctor’s place slamming the gate so hard
门没坏真的是奇迹
it’s a wonder it didn’t come off its hinges.
那个管家 她到处地说
But, the housekeeper, she was going round
加谢医生禁止
saying that Dr. Gachet had stopped Vincent
文森特再见他的女儿
from seeing his daughter.
加歇医生特别保护他的女儿
Dr. Gachet is crazy protective over his daughter.
他不准她提及 你去哪儿
He doesn’t want her talking, where are you going?
去教堂
To church.
上帝保佑
God bless.
很高兴看到你对上帝的尊敬 不像你的朋友
Oh glad to see you’re honoring God, not like your friend.
我父亲的朋友
My father’s friend.
你知道文森特做出邪恶行为的时候
You know Vincent actually did his ungodly act
正是周日吗
on a Sunday?
这还只是冰山一角
That’s not the half of it.
我那天看见他了
I saw him that Day.
我在去教堂的路上
I was on my way to church.
和那些不敬的男孩玩笑
Laughing and joking with those sacretin boys,
边饮酒 边嘲笑上帝
drinking they were laughing at God,
他们知道不该在礼拜日做那样的事
knowing what he was going to be doing on God’s day.
当我想到他们让可怜的医生遭遇的一切
When I think what he put the poor doctor through,
和他的弟弟像贵族一样闯进来
marching in with his brother like they were royalty,
像是进自家的花♥园♥ 装作是他的客人
like it was his garden, like they were his guests.
他弟弟可能穿得衣冠楚楚
Well his brother might have been dressed smart,
但看起来随时都会倒下
but it looked like he’d dropped down dead
连餐桌都走不到
before he made it to table.
我在第一面就从他眼中看出了热病
I could see the fever in his eyes at first glance.
而那个伟大的艺术家本人 总是鬼鬼祟祟
And, the great artist himself, always skulking about,
贪食我们的食物 边边角角堆满了垃圾
gobbling our food, just making messes in corners.
喔 不能让上帝等我们
Oh well, mustn’t keep our Lord waiting.
我还在想你要多久才回来
I wondered how long it would take you to come back.
他画过你 对吗
He painted you didn’t he?
你来这儿做什么
So why are you here?
不然我还能去哪儿
Where else would I be?
不知道 我想想
Oh, I don’t know let’s see.
环游世界 抓贼
Sailing around the world, catching a thief,
搭讪漂亮姑娘
chatting up a pretty girl.
因为我想为文森特做些什么
Because I want to do something for Vincent.
你当然有很多事情可以为他做
I’m sure there’s a lot you can do for him
反正他已经死了
now that he’s dead.
我听说你每天都会拿着花去墓地看他
I heard you take flowers to his grave everyday.
这不就是为他做的事吗
Isn’t that doing something for Vincent
即使他已经死了
even though he’s dead?
那个啊
Oh that.
那只是出于尊敬
I just do that out of respect.
他是伟大的艺术家
He was a great artist.
他喜欢花
He liked flowers.
那你依旧是非常贴心
Still seems real nice of you.
你们俩关系 不错吧
You must’ve been friendly.
算不上好
I wouldn’t say so.
他来这是见我父亲的
He was here to see father.
他是他的医生 后来成了他的朋友
He was his doctor, and he became his friend.
并不奇怪
It’s hardly surprising.
他们两个都是艺术家
They were both artists.
他们喜欢同样的画家
They liked the same painters.
彼此相通
They understood each other.
父亲邀请文森特的弟弟
When father invited Vincent’s brother
和他们的家人礼拜日一起午饭时 文森特开玩笑说
and their family for Sunday lunch, Vincent joked
我父亲是他们第三个兄弟
about my father was the third brother.
大家干杯
Cheers everyone.
就是说你们像是一个大家庭
So you were like one big family then?
他有时在这作画
He painted here sometimes.
我父亲建议将其作为治疗的一部分
It was part of the treatment my father recommended.
但是 我们两个并没有往来
But, we didn’t socialize.
那你们去河边的时候
So when you went to the river,
那不算是往来吗
that wasn’t socializing?
河边
The river?
船夫说你们一起去划船
The boatman says you took a boat together,
说你们两个看起来很熟
said it looked like you knew each other pretty well.
这村子里 人们总是自以为看到
Well people think they see all sorts of things
很多事
in this village.
应该是别的姑娘
Must’ve been some other girl.
我说了我和他不熟
Told you I barely knew him.
他是来见父亲的
It was father he was here for.
他们思想一致
They were like minds.
几乎没有分歧
They agreed on everything.
没有分歧 真的吗
Everything really?
拉武家的女儿说文森特和加歇医生有过争吵
Ravoux girl said Vincent and Dr. Gachet argued.
天呐 你真的是打破砂锅问到底
My you really have been slumming it.
我不关心村子里的八卦
I don’t care for village gossip.
她说人们看到文森特从这儿夺门而出
She said people saw Vincent storming out of here
不久后就死了 而你♥爸♥爸当时
not long before his death, and your dad was running
追在他后面
after him.
所以呢
So what?
你认为他跟我父亲发生了争执
You think there was some argument with my father
并且导致了文森特的死是吗
and that’s why Vincent is dead?
你认为这是我父亲的错 对吗
You think it’s my father’s fault do you?
我没这么说
I didn’t say that.
我想你现在该离开了
I think it would be best if you leave now.
祝你愉快
Good day.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚很忙
Busy night?
没有
Not really.
您的奶酪
There’s your cheese.
你父亲还好吗 艾德琳
And how is your father, Adeline?
他很好 谢谢您
He’s well, thank you.
还有别的需要吗
Can I get you anything else?
不用了 谢谢
No, I’m fine thank you.
不了 谢谢
Thank you, no.
好的
Good.
为了不跟我讲话所以装作很忙是么
Just busy enough not to have to speak to me?
如果我坐下来喝酒
Well if I did sit down for a drink,
我会想你什么时候会突然起身
I’d be wondering when you’d be getting up
跑到什么重要的地方去
and running off somewhere more important.
说的真有意思
Funny thing that.
你当时让我想到了一件事
You actually gave me an idea.
让我想去找玛格丽特·加歇对质
The idea to confront Marguerite Gachet.
所以你跑到庄园小姐那儿去了
Oh so you ran off to be with the lady of the manor?
结果怎样
How did that work out for you?
她说她不认识文森特
She told me she didn’t know Vincent.
几乎没怎么跟他讲过话
Hadn’t barely exchanged a few formal words with him.
我告诉过你不能相信加歇一家的话
I told you you can’t believe a word the Gachets say.
我记得文森特搬来的时候
I remember when Vincent moved in.
大家问他是不是加歇一家的亲戚
People were asking him if he was a relative of Gachet.
可能因为他们外貌相像
Maybe they were similar on the outside.
这画美得不可置信
This is incredible.
他们有着同样的红头发
They had the same red hair,
眼神中都透露着悲伤
and that same sad look in his eyes.
我从没见过这么棒的作品
I’ve never seen anything like it.
然而 内心深处却是天壤之别
But, on the inside, they were chalk and cheese.
文森特没有加歇那么势利
Vincent wasn’t snobbish like Gachet.
他礼貌而善良
He was really polite and kind.
哦你好 杰玛恩
Well hello, Germaine.
坐上来
Up you go.
今晚我们该画些什么
So what shall we draw tonight?
请帮我画只小鸡
A chicken please.
我可能有了点子
I might be seeing something.
好的 一只小鸡
Okay a chicken.
和你一样细细的腿
Skinny legs like you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!