因此抄写了一份寄过来
what was in it, so she copied it out for us.
她说了一些
She sends her, she said something about-
够了 快给我
– Alright, give it here.
在一个画家的一生中
In the life of the painter,
死亡或许并非最艰难的事情
death may perhaps not be the most difficult thing.
于我而言 我对其一无所知
For myself, I declare I don’t know anything about it.
但是 这星图时常让我做梦
But, the sight of the stars always makes me dream.
我问自己 为什么星空的那些光点
Why I say to myself should those spots of light
于我们遥不可及
in the firmament be inaccessible to us?
或许死亡是去往星辰的引路人
Maybe we can take death to go to a star
耄耋之年安详地去世 就可以赤足
and to die peacefully of old age would be to go there
去往哪里
on foot.
当下夜深了
For the moment, I’m going to go to bed
我将卧榻而眠 祝愿你晚安 幸福
because it’s late, and I wish you goodnight and good luck
执手 至爱的文森特
with a handshake, your loving Vincent.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!