大教堂监狱的谋杀案传到媒体
The murders of La Catedral reached the media
让政♥府♥成为帮凶
and made the government an accomplice.
政♥府♥可信度岌岌可危
Its’ credibility is at stake.
他们决定把巴勃罗转移到军事监狱
They decide to transfer Pablo to a military prison.
1992年7月21日
前进 前进
Forward, Forward!
左翼 小心
Left flank, keep your eyes open!
监狱被电栅栏包围着
The fence of the prison was electric
但开关在巴勃罗的房♥间里
But the switch was in Pablo’s room.
我们的人都在掉头对付我们 老大
Our people are turning on us, boss.
显然 他们在想
Apparently, they are thinking:
“如果他那样对尼奇山多罗和何默希拉 那我们呢”
“If he did that to Santoro and Hermosilla, why won’t he do it to us?”
臭婊♥子♥
Damn bitches
对付卡利帮 杀鸡给猴看
Burn it like a chicken straight to Cali.
你觉得我做错了吗
What, do you think that was a mistake?
当然是
Sure it was.
巴勃罗的前合伙人与政♥府♥合作
Pablo’s ex-associates cooperate with the government
以换取取消对他们的指控
in exchange for having their records cleared
麦德林 伊塔圭监狱
许多他的敌对毒贩 被释放了
Dozens of narcos willing to fight him are released.
去机场
To the airport.
儿子 说再见 这不是我们的国家 而是大坟墓
Son, say goodbye. This is not our country, it’s a mass grave.
你是谁 想干什么
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Who are you? What the fuck do you want?
巴勃罗的敌人 竞争对手贩毒集团 和准军事集团的成员
Pablo’s enemies, members of rival cartels and paramilitary groups,
带着政♥府♥的军队 有缉毒局和中♥央♥情报局的支持
together with government security forces supported by the DEA and the CIA
历史上最危险的狩猎组合
form the most lethal hunting party of all time.
“与巴勃罗·埃斯科巴合作的后果”
“For working with Pablo Escobar.”
巴勃罗的律师 刺客 会计师和家人的尸体
The bodies of Pablo’s lawyers, hitman, accountants and family
散落在麦德林各处
appears scattered all over Medellin.
与巴勃罗·埃斯科巴合作
和他亲近的人 都成了目标
Anyone who’s ever been close to him, becomes a target.
早上好 能为您效劳吗 早上好
Good morning, can I help you? Good morning.
这些属于欧洲皇室
These belonged to European royalty.
这些耳环
And these earrings…
给我好价钱 我会有更多
If you give me a good price, I’ll bring you more
让我看看
Right. let me have a look.
精致
Exquisite.
别开门 – 你认识他吗
Don’t open the door. – Do you know him?
No.
叫警♥察♥
Call the police. Call the police.
报♥警♥ – 对不起
Call the police. – I’m sorry.
不 你在干什么 – 我不想惹麻烦
No, what are you doing? – I don’t want any trouble.
让我进去
Let me in!
让我进去
Let me in!
让我进去
Let me in!
不
No!
我要成为明星了
I’m going to be a star.
看
Look.
维多利亚 听到吗 马诺拉想成为圣诞秀明星
Victoria, do you hear that? Manuela wants to be a star in a Christmas show.
你会来看我吗
Will you come and see me?
我会的
Yes I will.
妈妈给我做了件闪亮的服装
Mommy made me a shiny costume.
肯定你穿着很漂亮
I’m sure you’re beautiful in it.
维多利亚 怎么了 别哭 别哭
Victoria, what happened? Don’t cry, don’t cry.
她不会参加演出的 什么
She won’t be in the show. – What?
为什么
Why?
其他孩子父母反对 他们举♥行♥了集♥会♥
The parents of the other children objected. They held an assembly.
她还不知道 为什么
She doesn’t know yet. – Why?
为什么
Why?
因为他们害怕你的敌人会炸毁学校 巴勃罗
Because they are afraid your enemies will blow up the school, Pablo, that’s why.
他们很害怕 – 婊♥子♥养♥的♥
They are scared. – Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch
把手给我
Give me your hand.
你带孩子们上飞机 离开这个国家
I need you to take the kids, get in a plane and get out of this country.
你在这里很危险
It’s getting very dangerous for you here.
你不能待在这里 不能
You can’t stay here. You can’t.
所以 一旦你离开 我就可以动手
So once you leave, I can take care of things.
你没有信守诺言 巴勃罗
You didn’t keep your promise, Pablo.
你答应过我一切都会好的
You promised me everything would be fine.
我的孩子将有正常的生活
That my children will have a normal life.
这是正常生活吗
Does this seem like a normal life to you?
外面有个女人 想和你谈谈
There’s a woman out here. She wants to talk to you.
她叫什么 – 我不知道 我问她 她很生气
What’s her name? – I don’t know. She got mad at me when I asked.
她说她在这附近很出名
She says she’s famous around here.
他得让他家人出国 他们不能留在这里
He needs to get his family out of the country. They can not stay here.
最终目的地是美国 他们会经过欧洲
They will reach them in America, so they have to go to Europe.
一旦他们安全了 他就会自♥由♥地摧毁一切
And as soon as they are out, he’ll feel free to destroy everything.
所以你不能让他们离开
So you cannot let them leave
只要他们在这里 他就会忙着保护他们
As long as they are here, he’ll be busy trying to protect them.
你最好相信我 你不能让他们走
You better trust me. You can’t let them leave.
这是他的弱点 他的家人
This is his weak spot, his family, his family, his family.
这是他所关心的 没有别的了
It’s all he cares about, nothing else.
你这是第一手资料吗 – 你绝不会想到
And you know that first hand, don’t you? – No… You have no idea.
我们不能
We can’t do that.
是司法部长 送他们出国的
The attorney general is the one getting them out of the country.
协议是 一旦他们出国 他会自首的
They made a deal. Once they’re out, Pablo Escobar will turn himself in.
食言 给德国总理施加压力
Break your word. Just put some pressure on the German Chancellor.
两小时后在科隆着陆 别让他们离开飞机
They land in Cologne in two hours. Do not let them get off that plane
他们有权前往德国 – 把他们带回来
There’s no legal reason they can’t travel to Germany. – Bring them back.
家庭是诱饵 我们需要他们活着 并且呆在家里
The family is bait. We need them alive and at home.
给他们地方 我们坐等
Put them some place, we sit and we wait.
巴勃罗会和他们说话的 等到那时候 我们就准备好了
Pablo will try to talk to them, right? When that happens, we’ll be ready.
波哥大 黄金城机场
巴勃罗的家人由保安部队接机
Pablo Escobar Gaviria’s family was greeted
今天上午 抵达波哥大
by a strong security presence upon arrival in Bogota this morning
在被拒绝进入德国之后
after being denied entry into Germany.
他的妻子和孩子被迫在科隆机场过夜
His wife and children of the were forced to spend the night in the Cologne Airport
后来搭乘早间例行航♥班♥ 返回哥伦比亚
and later sent back to Colombia on a regular flight in the morning.
那些猪 把我的家人当作人♥质♥了
The bastards have taken my family hostage!
混♥蛋♥
Bastards!
德国政♥府♥ 在他们抵达时 拒绝了友善接待
The German government has denied clemency position the family requested upon arrival.
军队封锁了他们住的公♥寓♥大楼
The army has cordoned off the apartment building where they are staying.
该行动是检察官与搜索行动组之间的合作
The operation has been joined by men from the Fiscalía and the search squad.
胡安·巴勃罗 请关掉
Juan Pablo, please turn it off.
还需要什么吗
Do you need anything else?
不 谢谢
No. Thank you.
巴勃罗
Pablo!
非常感谢 – 不客气
Thank you very much. – You’re welcome
1993年12月2日
你应该问一下谁有需要
You should ask if anyone wanted anything.
你好 – 电♥话♥
Hello? – Call!
维多利亚 怎么了 你没事吧 大家都没事吧
Victoria, what happened? Are you OK? Is everyone OK?
他们对我们很好 不用担心
They treated us well. Don’t worry.
你得小心点
You have to be careful, okay?
他们怎么样 你好吗 马诺拉怎么样了
How are they? How are they? How are you? How is Manuela?
马诺拉在哪 她没事
Where’s Manuela? She’s OK, she’s ok.
我们在想你 巴勃罗 非常想你
We’re always thinking about you, Pablo. We miss you so much.
你能走动吗 他们在保护你吗 他们挟持你为人♥质♥吗
Can you come and go? Are they protecting you? Are they holding you hostage?
外面有一支军队
There’s an army outside.
小狗 能收到吗
Puppy Dog, do you read?
那人正在打电♥话♥ 美洲区 重复 美洲区
The man is on the phone. La América sector. I repeat La America sector.
我们正在路上 先生
We’re on our way, sir.
请司法部长释放你们
Ask the attorney general to release you. Yes, attorney general.
我只照顾家人 不是其他人 对不对
It’s only I can take care of my family, nobody else, nobody else, okay?
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
有人在听吗
Anybody listening?
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
两分钟 老大
Two minutes, boss.
我知道你们都在听
I know you are all there listening.
一群该死的娘娘腔
See, how you look like a bunch of fucking pussies
上校和他的黑人垃圾 所有这些外国佬
the colonel and his black trash and all of you gringos who went puta with my