巴勃罗失去了他最坚强的臂膀
Pablo loses his strong men.
从现在起 他只能跑
From this point on, he can only run.
多年来 我们为和平而战 但我们唯一得到的
For years we have fought for peace, but the only response we’ve gotten
是对我们家庭和组织的系统性迫♥害♥
has been a viscious and systematic persecution against our families and organizations.
因此 我宣布对政♥府♥和政♥治♥机构 全面宣战
That’s why, I declare full out war on the government and the political establishment.
如果他们让我跑 我也会让他们跑的
If they make me run, I’ll make them run too.
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥是穷♥人♥的原♥子♥弹♥
See, terrorism is the atomic bomb of the poor.
我们再也不使用子弹了 从现在开始 使用炸♥药♥
We’re not using lead anymore. No, no no, from now on we’re usng dynamite.
怎么知道你是真的巴勃罗·埃斯科巴·加维里亚
And how do we know that you are really Pablo Escobar Gaviria
而不是假扮
and not someone else pretending to be him.
这很简单 今晚杀了你全家 这就是证明
That is very easy. I will prove it to you by killing you and your family tonight
炸毁你的广播电台 你觉得怎么样 够了吗
and blowing up your radio station. What do you think? Would that be enough?
如何
Hey?
你在哥伦比亚很有名 弗吉尼亚
You’re a celebtrity in your country, Virginia.
为什么来迈阿密电视台
What’s so appealing about coming to Miami to host a TV show?
那个
Well…
我在哥伦比亚已经没有挑战了
I don’t really think I have anything else to prove in Colombia.
是吗
No?
但是 我想 吸引我的是挑战
But, I guess what appeals to me is the challenge.
新冒险的兴奋
The excitement of a new adventure.
此外 这里有很多富有吸引力的男人
Also, there are some very attractive men in this part of the world.
弗吉尼亚 你在哥伦比亚电视台最后一♥期♥节目是什么
Tell us Virginia, what’s the last show you hosted on Colombian TV?
迈阿密国际机场
你好 联邦调查局
How you doing? FBI.
能看一下护照吗
Mind if we take a look at your passport?
谢谢
Thank you.
你有带钱吗
Do you carry any money?
我前男友没把我当骡子使
My ex isn’t using me as a mule, yet.

Okay.
上帝
Oh my God!
怎么了 – 对不起 他们刚刚关闭波哥大机场
What happened? – I’m sorry. They just closed Bogota airport.
为什么 – 我回头再打给你
Why? – I’ll call you back.
哥伦比亚国航的飞机炸了
An Avianca plane exploded in mid-flight.
第一枚炸♥弹♥之后 国民要求政♥府♥让巴勃罗下地狱
After the first bombs, the country asked the government to give Pablo hell.
看看这个小东西
Look at the little thing.
这件也不错
This one is also nice.
我也喜欢这个 很漂亮
I like this too. They are beautiful.
看这个 亲爱的 这
Look at this dear? This…
喜欢吗 是
Do you like it? Yes?
在一打炸♥弹♥之后 国民恳求政♥府♥答应巴勃罗的一切
After a dozen bombs, the country begs the government to give Pablo what he wants.
圣诞快乐
快点
Hurry up!
上车 老大 快
In the car, boss. Hurry up!
巴勃罗 巴勃罗 快点 巴勃罗
Pablo! Pablo, come on! Pablo!
波哥大 美国大使♥馆♥
纽厄尔
Newell.
我的毕业班里有个学生
There’s a Newell in my graduating class.
你觉得可能是他吗
Do you think it could be him?
什么 – 哥航的受害者
What is it? – List of victims on the Avianca flight.
有107人 他们刚寄来的
107 people on board. They just sent it.
罗宾·纽厄尔和凯瑟琳·吉尔
Robin Newell and Catherine Gilmore.
35岁 32岁 已婚
35 and 32 years old. Married.
先生 等等
Sir? Sir, wait.
先生 大使
Sir! Ambassador.
有两个美国人在哥航上 所以听着
There were two Americans on the Avianca flight. So listen:
指令12.333 授权国外军事行动
Directive 12.333 authorizes military operations in foreign countries
保障美国公民的安全 – 谢谢 莎拉
to guarantee the security of American citizens. – Thank you Sara.
谢帕德探员 你肯定认识维拉德先生
Agent Shepard, I’m sure you know Mr. Velarde.
他也是负责劝降巴勃罗的人
He is also the man in charge of negotiating the surrender of Pablo Escobar.
这是卡斯特罗先生 埃斯科巴的律师
This is Mr. Castro. He is Mr. Escobar’s legal representative.
他同意向当局自首
He agreed to turn himself in to the authorities.
换什么
In exchange for what?
为终止引渡协议 我们的法官和官员 给世界
By revoking the extradition treaty, our judges and magistrates have taught the world
上了爱国主义、独♥立♥和主♥权♥的一课
a lesson in sovereignty, independence and patriotism.
经过多年的迫♥害♥
After years of persecution…
麦德林 大教堂监狱 – 媒体发布
1991年6月19日
巴勃罗投降的最后一个条件
Pablo has one last condition to his surrender.
由他提供监狱
He provides the prison.
很漂亮吧
It’s very pretty, isn’t it?
他通过中介把土地给了政♥府♥
He cedes a property to the municipality through a frontman
便于建造
so they can build it there.
所有人都来了 除了总统
Hey, everyone’s here but the president.
他没有时间 日程问题
He couldn’t make it. Scheduling problems.
没有引渡的威胁
Without the threat of extradition hanging over him
巴勃罗需要一个安全的地方 整顿生意
Pablo needs a safe place to reorganize his business.
为了哥伦比亚的和平
For peace in Colombia.
政♥府♥ 则为他提供了一个地方
And the government provide him with one.
康赛讯和诺曼基的路线重启
The routes through Conception and Norman Key are working again.
机队百分百就位
The Fany is at almost 100%.
在圣玛尔塔 有250架现役飞机 35条运输路线
We have 250 planes in service and 35 pipelines mobilized in Santamarca.
你联♥系♥过航♥空♥当局副总裁了吗
Are you talking to the number 2 at the Aviation Authority?
跟他说 他仍旧是大哥 如果他不想打高尔夫球 带他来谈谈
Talk to him, he’s his brother. If he doesn’t want to play golf, we bring him here and I’ll talk to him.
对于那些还在外面的人
A request for everyone who’s still outside…
没有我的命令禁止行动 这是交易的一部分
Nobody moves around without me knowing it. Nobody. It’s a deal.
他们必须缴纳欠我的税款
And they have to pay the taxes that they owe me.
是20% – 20%吗 – 对
It’s 20%. – 20%? – 20%
他们不会喜欢的 巴勃罗 卡利的人只要5%
They will like that, Pablo? The cali people are asking for 5%.
谁都会去找他们 卡利的人会答应的
Everyone will go to them and then say OK.
你怎么知道 你和他们谈过了吗
How do you know that? Have you talked to them?
你在说什么 巴勃罗 – 不不不 听我说
What are you saying, Pablo? – No, no, no, listen to me.
如果你喜欢卡利帮 去他们那里试试运气
If you prefer those fits from Cali, go to them and try your luck.
路线是我开♥发♥的
I came up with the roads.
我一个人消灭了引渡 以便你们继续工作
I took out extradition all by myself so you can keep working.
告诉所有人 谁不支付现金 商品 或财产
So make everybody knows that the one who doesn’t pay with cash, merchandise, or properties
将付出他的生命 听到没有
will pay with his life. Do you hear what I say?
听到了吗 – 是 先生
Did you hear me? – Yes, sir.
接下来呢
What’s next?
职业联赛的足球运动员 来和毒贩一起比赛
Soccer players from the professional league come to play with the traffickers.
看在上帝的份上 兄弟
For God’s sake, my brother!
直到老大赢了 比赛才结束
And the match isn’t over until the boss wins.
先生们 社工来了
Gentlemen! The social workers have arrived!
去吧
Go on, go on.
星期天是为家庭预留的
Sundays are saved for family.
亲爱的
My Beloved!
你好吗
How are you?
爸爸 你为什么不住在家里呢
Why don’t you live with us home, Daddy?
因为我在这里工作 公主
Because I work here, Princess.
我的公主
My princess.
这是我的城♥堡♥
This is my castle.
看见那些塔了吗 是我的塔楼
Do you see those towers there? Those are my towers.
我是国王 国王有城♥堡♥
I am a king. King has castles.
所以你是公主 因为你是我的女儿
And that’s why you are a princess, because you are my daughter.
但还有守卫 当然有
But there are guards. Of course there are
他们是来保护我的
They are here to protect me.
妈妈说你不能离开 她一直在哭
Mommy says you can’t leave and she cries all the time.
你说我不能离开是什么意思
What do you mean I can’t leave?
谁说的 妈妈
Who says that? – Mommy.
真的吗
Really?
不 亲爱的 这是我的城♥堡♥ 我想来就来 想走就走
No, my dear. This is my castle. I can come and go as I please.
你想看看吗
You want to see that?
你想出去吃冰淇淋吗
You want to go out for an ice cream?
地方就在 教堂附近的大公园
Where is the place that… The big park near the church.
你喜欢的那个
That’s the one you like.
我们走吧
Let’s go. Let’s go.
你午饭吃了什么 上帝
What do you had for lunch? Oh my God.
别等我们了 马诺拉和我要出去吃冰淇淋
Don’t wait for us. Manuela and I are going out for an ice cream.
巴勃罗还有幽默感
Pablito still has his humor.
你好 老大
Hello Hello. – Boss.
谁负责这座城♥堡♥ 这里的老大是谁
Who’s in charge of this castle? Who’s the boss here?
你 老大 – 我喜欢听 开门
You, boss.
See that’s what I like to hear. Open the door.
开门
Open the door!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!