真实改编
部分角色 姓名 事件被易名
我不得不在半夜离家 因为一个男人
I have to leave a house in the middle of the night because of a man before.
但这是我第一次 被迫离开一个国家
But this is the first time I’ve had to leave a country.
7221 进入空域
7221, you’re cleared to enter.
现已进入美国领空
Okay folks, we are now entering United States airspace.
你安全了
You’re safe now.
未知地点 1993
我以前来这儿
I’ve made this trip before.
套房♥里铺满白玫瑰
There were always dozens of white roses waiting for me in every suite.
候门者 是不♥穿♥制♥服♥的
But the men waiting at the door did not wear uniforms.
他们穿阿玛尼
They wore Armani.
弗吉尼亚
So, Virginia…
接下来的几天 将有司法部的官员
For the next few days, you will meet with officials from the Justice Department
请遵照程序
and they will inform you of the procedure to follow from now on.
有没有阿司匹林
Can someone get me an aspirin please?
我的头好痛
My head is going to explode.
夫人 为了安全 请勿离开房♥间或与人交流
Maam, for your own safety, you do not leave this room or communicate with anyone.
门外有两个我最好的手下
I have two of my best standing outside.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
有阿司匹林吗
Can you do bring me an aspirin please?
弗吉尼亚 美国酒店不再提供阿司匹林
Virginia, American hotels do not give out aspirin anymore.
在美国算是迷幻剂
It’s considered a drug in this country.
巴勃罗会笑的
Pablo would have laughed at that too.
然后 他会杀了所有人
Then, he would have had all of them killed.
那不勒斯牧场 哥伦比亚 1981
快点 伙计们
Come on, guys!
该死的马
Damn horse
老天 可怜的动物
Jesus, poor animal.
必须杀了
We have to finish him patron.
动手吧 佩劳
Do it, Pelao.
好极了
Fantastic.
看客人名单了吗
Have you seen the guest list?
全都是美女 – 哥伦比亚到处都是美女
Hmmm, It’s full of beautiful women. – Colombia is full of beautiful women mi amor.
要开派对 – 女演员 选美皇后
It’s a party. – Actresses, beauty queens…
足球运动员 工会代表
and soccer players, union delegates.
你是美女中的美女 – 比工会代表吗
But you are much more beautiful. Look. – Than the union delegates?
看谁来了
See who’s coming.
我不喜欢 巴勃罗 家庭和事业应该分开
I don’t like it, Pablo. Business and family separate.
这个我们谈过了 – 我知道
We already talked about it. – I know, I know, I know.
因为派对 所以有点乱 我会安排的
With the party everything is a little bit of a mess. I’ll take care of it.
你要的人我找来了 – 我会和他谈谈的
I have the man you asked for. – I’ll talk to him.
带他走 我不想他在附近
And you take him away. I don’t want him around.
胡安·巴勃罗
Juan Pablo.
胡安·巴勃罗 找到硬币 就算你的
Juan Pablo, if you can find this coin, you can keep it, go for it.
我们是来派对的
We are here to raise the mood.
一二三 听见没有
One two three. Do you hear me?
老大 – 你去莱蒂西亚 有份工作给你
Patron. – I have a job for you in Leticia.
几年前的档案 使我与哥伦比亚♥情♥报局的谋杀案发生联♥系♥
There’s a file there from some years ago that connects me to the murder of two dozen agents.
你去抹除一切 包括文件
You have to make them disappear OK? Everything and the file
做干净一点 – 是 先生
Clean up everything. – Yes Sir.
你有人对吧
You have contacts there, right?
当然 老大 我表嫂是法♥院♥的
Of course patron. My cousin’s wife works at the courthouse.
她能帮我进去 没问题的 – 爸爸
She can get me in there’s no problem. – Dad?
杀人也行
OK, I don’t care if you have to take out somebody.
随便做什么 哪怕把大楼烧掉
Or what you have to do. You can burn the building down if you want.
但文件必须被销毁 明白吗
But get rid of that file, understood?
这是3万块钱 差旅费 弹♥药♥ 房♥间等等
You get 30,000 for expenses: For traveling, for ammunition, for room, for everything.
如有必要 问萨尔瓦多拿钱 – 爸爸
If you ran out, ask Salvador for more money if needed.
Dad?
去吧 – 是 老大
He’ll take care of it. Get started now. – Yes Boss.
找到硬币了吗 – 只有五比索
Did you find the coin? It’s only five pesos.
胡安·巴勃罗 知道爸爸有多努力挣钱吗
Only five pesos?
Juan Pablo, do you know how hard your daddy has to work to make some money?
给我
Give it to me back.
“只有五比索”
“Only five pesos.”
是那边的庄园吗
Is that the hacienda down there?
已经飞行一段时间了 亲爱的
We have been flying away for a while, my love.
和老大联♥系♥
Connect with the boss.
我们被绑♥架♥了 – 没事 弗吉尼亚 冷静
We are getting kidnapped. – It’s okay, Virgie. Calm down.
这不太好 知道我们这些人值多少吗
It’s not OK. Do we know how much all of us here are worth?
都听说过主人 但没人见过他
We’ve all heard about our host, but none of us had ever met him.
他是富豪榜排名前几位
His name is at the top of the list of the noveau rich.
一群年轻人 一夜暴富
A group of young men that have made huge fortunes in very little time.
欢迎
Welcome.
请别介意武器 是防止野兽的
Please don’t mind the weapons. They’re for the animals.
这儿有个小动物园 想看吗
We have a little zoo here. Do you like to see it?
吓死我们了
You scared us to death.
告诉主人 这不是待客之道
Tell our host this is not the way to welcome guests.
等我遇见他吧
As soon as I see him.
在那儿
There they are.
真漂亮
Oh my God, they are beautiful.
它们在这里很开心 它们喜欢哥伦比亚
They are very happy here. They like Colombia.
那是因为它们不看报纸
That’s because they don’t read the papers.
房♥子很大
This house is gigantic.
似乎看不到仆人
I don’t see the servants anywhere.
他们在那里
There you have then
新上层阶级有自己的社会结构
This new elite has its own social structure.
走廊里 是士兵
Down in the corridors, the soldiers:
年轻 没有受过教育 来自贫民窟
Young, uneducated men from the slums.
组织内的勇士
Warriors in their organization.
他们与传统富人的卑微仆人 毫不相似
They’re nothing like the humble servants working on the ranches
of the traditionally rich people in my country.
他们自信 负责安全 且…
They’re confident, they handle security and operations and…
你好 弗吉尼亚小姐 – 晚上好
How are you, Miss Virginia? Good evening.
对女人有很好的品味
Have good taste in women.
弗吉尼亚 我从不错过你的节目 你真漂亮
Virginia, I never miss your show. You look so Beautiful.
谢谢 夫人 你真美
Thank you, ma’am. You look amazing.
比他们高一阶的 是奶油小生
Above them, the cream.
艺术家 商人 足球运动员
Artists, businessmen, soccer players.
记者 模特
Journalists, Models.
距离主人恰到好处
Always a perfect distance away from our host.
捂住耳朵 维克多
Cover your ears, Victor.
好多英俊小伙子
There are so many handsome guys here.
连衣裙真漂亮 – 谢谢
You look wonderful in that dress. Thank you.
这里都是人物
Anyone who’s anyone is here.
对不起 他是怎么赚钱的
Excuse me, where does he make all this money?
记者也很想问
That’s the question a reporter has to ask.
好极了
Bravo! Bravo!
瓦列霍小姐 今晚能请到您 真是荣幸
Senorita Vallejo, it’s an honor to have you with us tonight.
仰慕者献给您的歌♥
An admirer wants to dedicate this song to you.
See what you have to say!
弗吉尼亚
Virginia, Virginia.
圣母 你躲哪儿去了
Ay Maria, where have you been hiding?
巴勃罗一直问起你 把我们都快弄疯了 快来吧
Pablo keeps asking for you. He’s drivng us crazy, so come on.
维克多 在这等着 别爱上任何人
Victor, wait here. Don’t fall in love with anyone.
顶层 则是白山之王
And up the hill, the kings of the white mountain.
我们还是不知道他们的名字 但很快
We still don’t know their names, but soon,
所有哥伦比亚人都会知道了
there won’t be a single Colombian who doesn’t.
她很容易找 所有男人都盯着看的地方
She was easy to find. I just went where all the men were looking.
巴勃罗 埃斯科巴 – 我不打扰你们了
Pablo? Pablo Escobar? – I’ll leave you alone.
你在报纸上说我坏话 – 你骗了我
Your complaints were passed on to me by your paper.
You lied to me.
圣母 我当然对你撒了谎 我不想你离开
O Maria, of course I lied to you. I did not want you to leave.
你真漂亮 – 那我得解雇我的化妆师了
You’re looking prettier in person. Then I have to fire my makeup girl.
有很多关于你的话题 猜测你的过去
There’s a lot of talk about you over there. Speculations about your past.
不不 别听他们的
No, no, no, don’t listen to them.
我只听推测未来
I only listen when they speculate about my future.
我的过去我自己都知道
I already know my past.
今天是什么场合 – 新社会的建立
And what’s the occasion? – This is the founding of a society.
什么样的社会 – 慈善
What kind of society? Philanthropic
我们正在为穷♥人♥建房♥子
We are building houses for the poor.
那边没人跟你提过 我和贫民窟的关系吗 – 没有
Nobody over there mentioned to you my relations to the slums?
我们要为垃圾区的人 建造2000栋房♥子
We want to build 2,000 homes for the people on the garbage dump.
我出价很高 – 钱是从哪里来的