Home, to Missie’s.
回家 Missie的家
Why don’t you come inside?
干嘛不进来?
Zach…
Zach啊…
there are no words that can begin to describe the depth of my gratitude.
我无法形容自己对你的感激之情
None are necessary, Missie.
不必的 Missie
So, what happens now? Does Jacob have to go back to Pettis?
那么现在怎么办? Jacob得回到Pettis那儿吗?
No. No, we talked on the ride back…
不 不用 回来的时候我们谈了谈…
and he admitted to me that Hank’s been beating him and practically starving him.
他承认Hank打他 还常常不给饭吃
I’m gonna tell Hank, if he doesn’t voluntarily give up his legal guardianship of him…
我会跟Hank说 如果他不自愿放弃监护权…
I’ll arrest him.
我会逮捕他
I don’t think that Belinda and Jacob should be separated again.
我觉得不应该让Belinda和Jacob再分开了
I would like for him to come and live with us.
我想让他来跟我们一起生活
I think the Children’s Aid Society will go along with that.
我想儿童救护学会会允许的
I can’t believe that you found them in that storm…
难以置信 你在暴风雨中找到了他们…
all by yourself.
你一个人
Hmm.
嗯
I wasn’t alone out there, Missie.
我不是一个人 Missie
What do you mean? I thought that you rode out by yourself.
你的意思是? 我以为你是一个人出去的
Yeah, I searched for hours, calling them over and over again.
是的 我找了好几个小时 一遍一遍地呼唤他们
It got to the point where I felt hopeless.
最后都有些绝望了
I knew I would never find them on my own.
我知道仅凭自己的力量无法找到他们
So I prayed to God for help.
因此我向上帝寻求帮助
Oh. Zach.
哦 Zach
And then I was absolutely silent, and in that silence…
然后我陷入了沉静 在沉静中…
I heard what I couldn’t hear while I was riding, calling them.
我听到了在骑马呼唤他们时无法听到的声音
– What? – A child crying.
– 什么声音? – 孩子的哭声
The thing is even standing still…
即使我站着不动…
I shouldn’t have heard that little voice over the storm.
也不可能在暴风雨中听见那么微弱的声音
Maybe it wasn’t Jacob’s voice you heard.
也许你听到的不是Jacob的声音
You spoke to God…
是你跟上帝说话…
and he answered you.
他给你的回答
With a miracle.
真是奇迹
When did you start coming here, Pa?
你从何时开始会到这儿来 爸?
When your mama died.
从你妈妈去世开始
This is where I said good-bye.
我在这儿跟她永别
How do you do that?
你怎么做到的?
How do you let go of someone you love?
对逝去的爱人释怀?
When we love someone…
我们爱这一个人…
that love doesn’t die when they do.
爱意是不会随着他们的死去而消逝的
That stays in our hearts forever.
爱在心中永存
But we do have to say good-bye to the life we shared with them…
但是 我们必须对跟他们共同度过的时光说再见…
go on with a new life…
继续新的生活…
a chance at happiness.
给幸福一个机会
Willie would want me to be happy.
Willie会希望我幸福的
Mm-hmm.
嗯
I know that.
我知道
He’d approve of Zach.
他会认同Zach
He’s a good man.
他是个好人
– But it feels like a betrayal. – It isn’t.
– 但还是感觉像背叛 – 那不是
And it doesn’t matter how I tell you that.
我对你说的不重要
You’re gonna have to feel it, Missie.
重要的是你的感受 Missie
I think I’m gonna go on back to the house.
我要骑马回去了
You want to sit here for a while?
你想再呆会儿吗?
Mmm.
嗯
I’ll always love you, Willie.
我会永远爱你的 Willie
But I am finally ready to be happy again.
但我终于准备好再次迎接幸福了
Good-bye, sweetheart.
再见 亲爱的
Do you still have that locket?
项链还在吗?
Why, yes. Right here.
怎么了 还在 在这儿呢
If you still want to give it to me, I’ll take it.
如果你还想送给我 我会接受的
But you said you couldn’t accept a gift like that.
但你说过你不会接受这种礼物的
Unless it came from someone that I loved.
除非是我爱的人送的
Will you put it on me, Zach?
能给我戴上吗 Zach?
Gladly.
十分荣幸
There’s something else I couldn’t do unless it was with the man I love.
还有一些事是我不会跟爱人以外的人做的
I wish you happiness!
祝你幸福!
– Bye, darlin’! – Bye-bye!
– 再见 亲爱的! – 再见!
I love you!
我爱你!
Come on, you guys. Come on. Let’s go.
快点 大家快点 出发
Bye!
再见!
– Bye. Be good. – Bye!
– 再见 保重 – 再见!
Bye-bye.
再见
Bye, Missie!
再见 Missie!