What happened to her?
她怎么了?
She just stopped breathing.
她只是停止了呼吸
I don’t know why.
我不知道为什么
One minute she was in her cradle asleep, and then the next she…
前一分钟她还在摇篮里睡觉 突然就…
– It wasn’t your fault. – I felt like it was.
– 那不是你的错 – 可我觉得就是
I felt like there must have been some way that I could save her…
我认为一定能有求她的方法…
just like you thought that you could save Jenny.
就像你觉得自己能救Jenny一样
But we couldn’t.
但是我们不行
It was out of our hands.
这是我们不能掌控的
It was in God’s hands.
那是上帝的旨意
I couldn’t save Jenny…
我救不了Jenny…
and you couldn’t save Kathy.
你也救不了Kathy
But we can save Jacob.
但是我们能救Jacob
I’m going to bring you and Maddy home now.
我现在把你和Maddy送回家
– Then what? – Then I am going to get Jacob.
– 然后呢? – 然后去接Jacob
Sheriff!
警长!
What is it? Is somethin’ wrong?
怎么了? 出了什么事?
I think Mrs. LaHaye may be in trouble, and it’s all my fault. I made her go out there.
我觉得LaHaye太太可能遇到麻烦了 都是我的错 是我让她去那儿的
– Go where? – To get Jacob! But she’s all alone, and that man is so mean.
– 去哪儿? – 去接Jacob! 但是她一个人去的 那个男人又很凶
– I’m afraid he might hurt her. – You go on home, Belinda.
– 我怕他会伤害她 – 回家去 Belinda
– B…But, Sheriff… – I’ll take care of this.
– 但… 但是 警长… – 我来处理
But I can’t worry about you, too, so go on home and stay there.
但是我不能同时照看你 所以你得回家呆着
If anything happens to Mrs. LaHaye…
如果LaHaye太太出了什么事…
Nothing’s gonna happen to her. I won’t let it.
她不会有事的 我不会让坏事发生
All right. What is it this time, Mrs. LaHaye?
好吧 这次又怎么了 LaHaye太太?
– Where’s Jacob? – None of your damn business, that’s where.
– Jacob在哪儿? – 关你屁事
Let him come with me. He needs to be with his sister.
让他跟我走 他得跟他姐姐呆在一起
Surely you can see that, Mr. Pettis.
显然你也很清楚 Pettis先生
All I know is I got a good hand.
我只知道他是个好帮手
You can hire someone.
你可以雇个人
A grown man could do much more work than that little boy can.
成年人比小男孩能干得多
Men don’t work for nothin’. That boy does.
成年人不会不求回报 但是那男孩可以
Search your heart, Mr. Pettis.
扪心自问 Pettis先生
I know that somewhere deep inside, you must feel something for him.
我知道 在你内心深处一定很关心他的
Well, now, that’s where you’re wrong, Mrs. LaHaye.
你错了 LaHaye太太
You are a cruel and selfish man…
你真是个残暴自私的人…
and I am not going to let Jacob spend one more day in your power!
我不会让Jacob在你魔掌下多呆一天的!
And just what do you think you can do about it? Huh?
你觉得你能做什么? 啊?
You come on to my land, threatening me.
到我的地盘来 威胁我
I’m within my rights to do whatever I want to you!
在这里我想干嘛就干嘛!
– Even the law can’t say otherwise. – Let go of me!
– 法律也拿我没办法 – 放开我!
– Let her go, Hank! – Nobody tells me what to do on my own land!
– 放开她 Hank! – 在我的地盘没人能对我指手画脚!
You let her go.
放开她
You can’t arrest me for defending myself on my own property!
你不能因为我在自己土里地里保护自己的财产而逮捕我!
If we weren’t on your property, you’d be heading to jail right now.
如果不是因为在你的土地上 你现在已经进监狱了
Either way, you shoot anyone here or anywhere else, I will arrest you.
总之 不管你在哪儿开枪 我都会逮捕你的
We’ll let the courts decide whether it’s right or wrong.
让法庭做出审判
– Mrs. LaHaye, come on. – But what about Jacob?
– LaHaye太太 走吧 – 但是Jacob怎么办?
Can’t do anything about him right now.
现在爱莫能助
He shot at you. Why didn’t you arrest him?
他朝你开枪了 为什么不逮捕他?
Well, that was just a warning shot.
那只是警告
He wanted to hit me, he would have hit me.
如果他真想伤我 他会打中的
You were trespassing on his land, Missie.
你侵入了他的土地 Missie
By law, you should have been the one arrested.
从法律上来讲 被逮捕的应该是你
Where’s Jacob?
Jacob呢?
I’m sorry, Belinda, but we couldn’t get him away.
对不起 Belinda 我们没能把他带回来
Why not?
为什么?
We don’t have the legal right.
我们没有这个权利
– What about Jacob’s rights? – Look, I am not giving up.
– 那Jacob的权利呢? – 听着 我不会放弃的
I promise you that I will get Jacob back.
我保证我会把Jacob带回来的
– Hey, Mama. – Where’s Belinda?
– 嘿 妈妈 – Belinda在哪儿?
She came in, grabbed her stuff and left through the back door.
她回来 收拾了自己的东西从后门走了
Oh, no. Stay here.
哦 不 呆在这儿
Belinda?
Belinda啊?
Belinda?
Belinda啊?
She’s gone. She took all of her things, and she’s not coming back this time.
她走了 带着她所有的东西 这次不会再回来了
Well, she won’t leave without Jacob.
她不会扔下Jacob一个人走的
– I’ll go to the Pettis place. – I’m coming.
– 我去Pettis那儿 – 我也去
No. Go home and wait for her.
不 回家等着她
If my husband sees you, he’ll run you off again.
如果我丈夫看到你 会再把你赶走的
I think Belinda might’ve come for Jacob.
我想Belinda来找Jacob了
You’re wrong. He’s in the barn, feeding the cow.
你错了 他正在谷仓里喂牛
I’d like to check, if you don’t mind.
如果你不介意的话 我要去看看
What are you doing back here?
你在这儿干嘛?
The boy’s run off.
那小子跑了
All right, everybody. Let’s gather round.
好吧 各位 都过来
I have no idea where these kids might be going, so we’ll go in different directions.
我不知道孩子们往哪边走了 所以我们得从各个方向去找
I’ll go north. Clark, you go east.
我去北边 Clark 你去东边
Anderson, you go south. Missie, you go west.
Anderson 你往南 Missie 你往西
Pastor, if you don’t mind, go back to the church in case the kids seek refuge there.
牧师 不介意的话 回到教堂去 孩子们可能会去那儿躲雨
Let’s everybody meet back here by sundown.
日落前大家回来集♥合♥
– Let’s go by Anderson Pass. – That’s it.
– 我们从Anderson通道过去 – 没错
Taking the county road? All right.
走县道? 好吧
Let’s go, boys.
出发吧
Belinda!
Belinda啊!
Jacob!
Jacob啊!
Belinda!
Belinda啊!
No one found them? We have to go back out.
没找到他们? 我们得接着找
– No. – But they can’t stay out there.
– 不 – 但是他们不能呆在外面
Not in the dark, alone in the storm!
外面又黑 又暴风骤雨!
Zach’s right, Missie. It’s too dark to look for ’em now. We have to wait until dawn.
Zach说得对 Missie 现在太黑了 我们应该等到黎明再去找
Belinda’s a smart, tough little girl. She’ll find shelter for her and Jacob.
Belinda是聪明坚强的女孩 她会为自己和Jacob找到庇护的
What if there is no shelter where they are? What if there’s a wash?
万一没有可躲的地方呢? 万一有泥石流呢?
They don’t know it’s not safe because of flash floods.
他们不知道山洪有多危险
It’ll be no help to them if you get lost too.
如果你也走失了 对他们一点帮助也没有
Maddy needs you. Stay with him.
Maddy需要你 陪着他
We’ll talk to more parishioners, arrange for a search party to go out in the morning.
我们再去多找些教区居民 组个搜寻队 明天早上再去找
We’ll stay with you tonight, Missie.
我们今晚会跟你呆在一起的 Missie
I’ll stay with you.
我陪着你
I’m so scared, Papa.
我很害怕 爸爸
All right. Let’s go, boys.
好了 出发吧 小伙子们
– All right, Clancy. You ready? – Right behind you.
– 好的 Clancy 准备好了吗? – 跟着你
Let’s go.
出发
Okay.

Jacob! Up there. Come on!
Jacob! 来这儿 过来!
It’s okay, Jacob. It’s all right.
没事的 Jacob 没事的
We’re just gonna stay here till the rain stops.
我们在这儿呆到雨停
What’ll we do then? Where do we go?
然后呢? 我们去哪儿?
Don’t worry, okay? I’ve got a plan.
别担心 好吗? 我已经计划好了
Belinda! Jacob!
Belinda啊! Jacob!
Belinda!
Belinda啊!
Jacob!
Jacob啊!
Let’s pray.
开始祷告吧
Dear Lord, please give those little children the strength and the courage…
上帝啊 请赐予这俩孩子力量和勇气…
to make it through this dark night.
以度过这个漆黑的夜晚
And give us the faith to accept your will.
给我们信念以接受您的恩惠
– Amen. – Amen.
– 阿门 – 阿门
I don’t know if you can hear me or not, God.
我不知道您能不能听见我的祈祷 上帝
I’m not sure I even believe in you.
我甚至怀疑自己是否相信您
But I know I can’t find those children without you.
但是我知道 没有您的帮助 自己无法找到孩子们
Hear my prayer, Lord.
请聆听我的祷告吧 上帝
I’m so cold.
我好冷
Jacob? Belinda!
是Jacob吗? Belinda!
Over here! We’re over here!
在这儿! 我们在这儿!
Keep talking, Belinda.
说话 Belinda
I’ll follow your voice.
我会跟着声音找你
Over here! We’re over here!
在这儿! 我们在这儿!
– Sheriff Tyler? – Yes.
– Tyler警长? – 是的
You’re safe now. I’m gonna get you back.
现在安全了 我把你们送回去
– Back to Mr. Pettis? – No, son.
– 回Pettis先生那儿吗? – 不 孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!