把枪丢到一边 Sonny 否则他死定了
Missie.
是Missie
– Missie? – Sonny, go cut Willie loose…
– Missie? – Sonny 给Willie松绑…
and don’t you so much as nick him.
看你敢不敢伤害他
Find it hard to believe you got the drop on Trent.
真是难以置信 你居然把Trent搞定了
I got his gun and his dignity.
我拿了他的枪 夺了他的尊严
Missie, pick up the gun, and move away from him.
Missie 把枪捡起来 走到旁边去
Looks like you got me.
貌似你吃定我了
Sonny, tie him up. Just like you did us.
Sonny 把他绑起来 就像你绑我们那样
Then maybe we’ll ask the law to spare your life.
或许我会替你求情 饶你一命
Here, let me help you with that, Sonny.
来吧 让我来帮你一把 Sonny
Sonny!
Sonny啊!
It’s okay. Just don’t go away, Sonny.
没事的 别离开我 Sonny
Don’t go.
别走
Don’t go away.
别离开我
Fix him up, won’t ya? He wouldn’t have hurt ya.
你们快救他啊 行吗? 他不会再伤害你们了
Oh, I would fix him if I could. I knew he wouldn’t hurt me.
噢 如果可以的话 我不会见死不救的 我知道他不会伤害我
I’m so sorry for what I done, ma’am.
对于我的所作所为 我很抱歉 太太
Please forgive me.
请原谅我
Don’t hold my deeds against him.
不要因为我的行为而排斥他
He’s got no one now.
他现在是孤单一人
He’s got nobody.
无依无靠
Oh, no, forgiveness is yours, Sonny.
噢 不 我原谅你了 Sonny
He’ll be with us now, I promise.
他可以跟我们一起生活 我保证
You grow up to be a man…
你要成为一个…
that Pa would be proud of, you hear me, Jeff?
让爸自豪的男人 听见没 Jeff?
I will.
我会的
And you promise me you won’t spend your days missing me.
你还得保证 不要总是天天都想我
Ask me no questions…
不要再问了…
I’ll tell you no lies.
我不会说谎的
I’ll pray for you, Sonny.
我来为你祈祷 Sonny
Now, don’t go wasting your prayers on me, ma’am.
现在不用把祷告浪费在我身上了 太太
I done too many bad things for God to be forgivin’.
我做过很多坏事 上帝是不会原谅的
Long ago, there was a thief…
在很久前 曾经有个小偷…
left on a cross to die, just like you, Sonny.
就在他奄奄一息之时 就像现在的你一样 Sonny
But then he heard the glorious words of the Lord about redemption.
但是 他听到了上帝关于宽恕的荣耀言词
And he knew that very day he was gonna be in paradise.
他知道 在那天他会走进天堂
He’s waiting for you, Sonny.
他现在正等着你 Sonny
Go with God.
随上帝而去吧
“Thou anointest my head with oil, and my cup runneth over.
“你用油膏了我的头 使我的福杯满溢
“Surely, goodness and mercy…
“我一生一世必有恩惠…
“shall follow me all the days of my life…
“必有恩惠慈爱随着我…
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.”
我且要住在耶♥和♥华♥的殿中 直到永远”
Amen.
阿门
Jeff’s part of our family now.
现在Jeff成了家中的一员了
Yep.
是的
If someday he wants to take the LaHaye name…
如果有天他想改姓LaHaye…
I’d be fine with that too.
我也不会有意见的
That would be nice, Willie.
那真是太好了 Willie
We are gonna need a bigger house.
我们需要一个更大的房♥子
I was thinking I could knock out this back wall…
我想我可以把这后墙敲了….
maybe put in a bedroom or two.
或许可以放一两张床
– Maybe… – Willie.
– 可能… – Willie
– Yeah? – I think maybe you should put your boots back on.
– 嗯? – 我觉得你又要把靴子穿上了
It’s time.
宝宝要出生了
But Miriam said we were still a few weeks away.
但是Miriam说 还有几个星期啊
No, I think you’d best be getting Miriam.
不 我看你最好去叫Miriam
Now.
现在
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
You’re gonna sleep in the bunkhouse tonight, Jeff, just like a real cowboy.
今晚你得去睡工棚了 就像一名真正的牛仔那样
I’m having the baby.
我要生宝宝了
Maybe I’ll go, uh, check on those cattle.
或许我得去 呃 查看下那些牲畜
Okay, sure.
嗯 确实
I’ll go with you.
我跟你一起去
Uh, maybe I’ll wait a little bit.
呃 或许我等会再去
Okay.
好的
Yeah, I’ll wait.
嗯 我可以再等等
It ain’t your firstborn you’re worrying about.
又不是你们在第一次生孩子
Now quit it. You’re making the boss crazy.
别这样了 你们让老板快疯了
It’s gotten awfully quiet in there.
里面这会儿好安静啊
It’s a boy!
是个男孩!
Willie.
Willie啊
Come and meet your son.
过来看看你儿子
We never did get around to deciding what to name him.
我们从来还没想过给他取名字
I was thinking…
我想的是…
“Matthew.”
叫他”Matthew”
After your brother.
以你哥哥的名字来取
Matthew Isaiah LaHaye.
他就叫Matthew Isaiah LaHaye
Mattie.
小名Mattie
It fits.
很不错
Shoo. Shoo.
嘘 嘘
She needs her rest.
她需要休息
It’s all right, Miriam.
没事的 Miriam
You can come closer.
你们可以走近些
Hello.
你好啊
I remember thinking that day…
我记得 在那天…
we had finally reached the end of our journey.
我们终于走到了旅途的尽头
But now I know that the journey is long and lasts a lifetime.
但是现在我知道 旅途是漫长的 且会持续一辈子
Each day on the ranch, I am reminded of God’s plan…
在牧场的每一天 我都不由地想起上帝的安排…
and the never ending circle of life.
生活是一个永无止境的循环
Come on! Hyah!
走吧! 驾!
I love you.
我爱你
Bye, Willie.
再见 Willie
Your grandsons grow bigger and stronger each day.
您的孙子们每天都在成长 长得又胖又壮
Matthew has your eyes…
Matthew的眼睛像你…
– and hopes to see his granddaddy soon. – Bye, Henry.
– 而且他希望早日见到自己的外公 – 再见 Henry
Jeff has thrived, and Willie and I are very proud…
Jeff长高了很多 Willie和我都深感自豪的是…
he has taken the name of LaHaye.
他改姓LaHaye了
Bye-bye, Scottie.
再见 Scottie
You take care, Mrs. LaHaye. We’ll be back pretty soon now.
你保重 LaHaye太太 我们马上就回来的
– See you, Cookie. – Take care.
– 再见 Cookie – 保重
Safe travels.
一路平安
The herd has increased by another 40 head…
牧群的数量又增加了40头…
and Willie and the ranch hands are driving some of them to the market.
Willie和牧工们赶了一些去集市
Whoa. Look at this one.
喔哦 看这个
– Oh, wow. – This is huge.
– 噢 哇 – 这个好大啊
– Will you bring it in? – Okay.
– 你可以把它带进来吗? – 好的
The garden has given us a bounty of vegetables…
菜园子为我们提供了大量的蔬菜…
to put up for the winter.
来度过冬天
Who knows what the next year will bring.
不知道明年会带给我们什么
I am confident the love of God and family will light our path.
我深信 上帝和家庭的爱 会照亮我们前行的路
And a renewed faith in the words…
新的信念之词是…
“For everything, there is a season…
“凡事都有定期…
and a time for every matter under heaven.”
天下万物都有定时”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!