别听他胡说 他喝醉了 走了 Fyn!
Just like buried treasure.
就像埋藏的宝藏
Old Henry’s going to Sunday morning meeting.
老Henry要去参加星期日早上的祷告了
Well, maybe I should be going too.
也许我也该去
If believin’ the way they does makes them the way they is…
如果相信他们待人接物的方式让他们如此有教养…
it bides looking into sometime.
就值得深入了解他们
Henry, will you be so kind as to lead us in prayer?
Henry 你能主持我们的祷告吗?
I don’t know, ma’am. I’m…
我不知道 太太 我…
I’m afraid I’m out of practice.
我想我不够经验
Kind of… Kind of hard to…
有… 点难…
start.
开始
It’s okay to stumble.
说不流利没有关系
He’s ready to catch you.
他能懂你
Lord, sometimes…
主啊 有时…
we look but don’t perceive.
我们看见 却不赞美
Sometimes we listen but don’t understand.
有时我们听见 却不明白
Please, open our ears and eyes…
请让我们睁开双眼 侧耳倾听…
to your truth.
您的真理
– Amen. – Amen.
– 阿门 – 阿门
Amen.
阿门
It’s open to everyone on Sunday.
在礼拜日大家都可以来
Oh, Fyn. Oh, I’m so happy to see you. Please come in.
哦 Fyn 噢 看到你太高兴了 快请进
Sorry, boss. He got the jump on me.
抱歉 老板 他占了优势
– What do you want? – I want your money.
– 你想干什么? – 我要你的钱
Let’s go. Follow him.
走吧 跟着他
Get up. Move it out.
起来 走出去
Hey, there, come on!
嗨 好啊 来吧!
Let’s go. Come on.
走吧 快点
Come on. Come on. Good Sunday morning to y’all.
快点 快点 大家礼拜天早上好啊
Sonny?
Sonny啊?
Jeff, I… I didn’t know. I thought you was in town.
Jeff 我… 我不知道 我以为你在镇上
What ya doing?
你这是在干什么?
Ain’t this sweet?
很感人吧?
All right, all of you, sit down.
好了 所有的人都坐下
Come on.
快点
You too, kid.
你也是 小子
Just do as the man says.
照他说的做
I’ll just go over and get my treasure map.
和我去那边找我的藏宝图咯
Leave her alone!
放开她!
Now…
现在…
I missed on purpose, but I won’t do it twice.
我故意没打中你 但是下次不会了
Please. You can see she’s expecting.
拜托了 你看她都怀孕了
So am I.
我也等着生钱呢
I’m expecting to come back here with more money than I left with.
我期望等我回来的时候 口袋里会有更多的钱
I don’t know what makes you think that there’s any money.
我不知道 你是从何得知这里有钱
Well, your Norwegian cowpoke…
嗯 你那挪威籍的牛仔…
has a tendency to run off at the mouth after a couple of pints.
喝了点酒 就信口开河
Showing off his money, and bragging about…
炫耀他的钱 还吹牛…
how his boss has a treasure buried on his land.
说他的老板在田地里埋着财宝
Tie him up.
把他绑起来
You do as he says, Missie, you’ll be all right.
照他说的去做 Missie 你不会有事的
You remember where we dug that hole?
还记得我们挖的那个坑吗?
– I think I remember. – You’ll be fine.
– 应该记得 – 你不会有事的
All right. Enough said.
好了 说够了
Let’s make me rich today.
我今天要发财了
Hyah!
驾!
Hurry it up.
别磨蹭
– I need something to dig with. – Well, then use your hands.
– 我需要挖土的工具 – 呃 那用你的手挖吧
Make it quick.
快点
Is that it or not?
那个是不是啊?
Well, then toss it over.
嗯 那扔过来吧
You’re gonna have to show me where the rest of the money is.
你得把其余的钱也给我找出来
But you… you have all the money. There is no more.
但钱都给你了 都在这里了
No, I don’t have all the money.
不 这不是所有的钱
‘Cause that Norwegian, he wasn’t spending silver.
因为那挪威佬用的不是银元
He was spending cash.
他用的是钞票
I could just about eat me a whole side of beef right now.
我现在饿得可以吃下一整头牛了
Well, if you turn me loose, I’ll cook you whatever you want.
嗯 如果你把我松开 我什么菜都可以做给你吃
– Like rat stew. – Oh, and now how stupid you think I am?
– 比如炖老鼠 – 噢 你以为我有那么笨吗?
You’re working for Trent, ain’t you?
你是在给Trent跑腿 是吗?
Equal partners is what we is.
我们是合伙人
That right, Sonny?
是那样吗 Sonny?
You equal partners with these lowlifes?
你跟这些卑鄙小人是合伙人?
Shut your mouth!
给我闭嘴!
Ooh.

Why don’t you tell your brother, Sonny?
你为何不告诉你的弟弟 Sonny?
Why don’t you tell him what you do to make money?
你为什么不告诉他 你以何为生?
Tell him how all you do is rob innocent people.
告诉他 你们是如何抢劫那些无辜的百姓
Probably been involved in a murder or two.
说不定还涉及到一两条人命
That’s a lie!
说谎!
Tell him he’s wrong, Sonny. You ain’t never killed nobody.
告诉他 他是错的 Sonny 你从不会杀人的
Tell him, Sonny. Tell… Tell him you ain’t like these other bad men.
告诉他啊 Sonny 告… 告诉他 你不像其他的那些坏人
I ain’t never killed nobody. Never.
我从不杀人 永远不会
Don’t you see?
你还不明白吗?
I’m doing this for us, Jeff.
我这是为我们好 Jeff
Our future. You and me and the life we’re trying to have.
我们的将来 你和我以及我们正努力争取的生活
No, Sonny. You can’t mean that.
不 Sonny 你不能这样
What would Ma and Pa say about your thieving ways?
你的这种强盗行为 爸妈会怎么说呢?
They’d say, “Good for you, Sonny.
他们会说 “你没错 Sonny
Trying to make a life for you and your little brother.”
为了你自己和弟弟的生活而奋斗”
So you think…
那么你觉得…
they’re looking down from heaven right now, and they’re proud of you?
他们现在正从天上看着我们 而他们会以你为豪吗?
Aren’t you tired of living in that boardinghouse?
你在出租屋还没呆够吗?
Huh? No place that’s really yours?
哼? 没有一块属于自己的地方?
I want a better life for us, Jeff.
我之所以这样做
That’s why I’m doing this.
是希望我们能过上更好的生活 Jeff
These folks are my friends, Sonny.
这些人都是我的朋友 Sonny
Mrs. LaHaye has been teaching me to read.
LaHaye太太在教我读书
Mr. LaHaye fetches me for the Sunday meetings, and he’s teaching me ranching.
LaHaye先生接我来做礼拜天的祷告 还教我放牧
These are the kind of people things always work out for. They’ll be fine.
这些人总会走出困境的 他们会没事的
We ain’t taking nothing from them they can’t get back 10 times over.
要不是我们来抢点东西 他们才不会赚十倍的钱
When this is over, you and me can spend all the time you want together.
等这结束了 你和我就可以随时随地都在一起了
Get it out of there.
把它取出来
Toss it to me.
扔过来
– You got a key for this? – No.
– 你有盒子的钥匙吗? – 没有
Don’t you trust nobody anymore?
再也不要相信任何人了?
Oh, my, isn’t that pretty?
噢 天啊 这不是很爽吗?
Whoo… wee.
哇… 哦
Put your hands in the air.
把手举起来
You know how to use that?
你知道怎样开枪吗?
I missed on purpose.
我故意没打中你
I won’t do it twice.
但是下次不会了
Shooting a man’s a different story.
向一个人开枪可就不同了
A good Christian woman like yourself wouldn’t hurt anyone.
一个像你这样忠诚的基♥督♥徒 是不会伤害任何人的
So what you gonna do?
我看你怎么办?
That’s two more shots.
又响了两枪
Sonny, I could use a little help here.
Sonny 来帮我一下
This is for your own good.
这是为了你自己好
Look.

Where’s the woman, Trent? What did you do?
那个女人呢 Trent? 你都做了些什么?
Mi…
哦 Mi…
Where is she? Go get her! Go find her!
她在哪儿? 去找她啊! 快去找她!
– What are you doing here? – It’s all right, Jeff. I will. I will.
– 你还在这干什么? – 没事的 Jeff 我会去找的 我会的
– Get her. – Jeff, it’s all right.
– 去找她 – Jeff 没事的
Listen to me. Listen to me. I will, Jeff.
听我说 听我说 我会去找的 Jeff
What’d you do with that girl? Where is she?
你把她怎么样了? 她人在哪?
It’s all right. It’s all right, Jeff.
好了 会没事的 Jeff
It’s all right. Where is she, Trent?
没事的 她在哪 Trent?
You’d better tell me she ain’t hurt, or so help me.
你最好告诉我 你没有伤害她 否则我跟你没完
Stand up slowly.
慢慢地站起来
Drop your gun, Sonny, or he’s dead.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!