也会在你身边带走一些东西
What did he take away from you?
上帝在你身边带走了什么?
Something very special.
非常特别的东西
My wife.
我的妻子
Fyn. Come here.
Fyn 过来
– Need you to reshoe this horse. – Yes, boss.
– 给这匹马重新钉一下马掌 – 是 老板
Morning, Mrs. McClain.
早上好 McClain太太
Mr. LaHaye.
LaHaye先生
– You and Missie going into town today? – Yes, we are.
– 你和Missie今天去镇上吗? – 是的
Mrs. McClain, I know when we first met I was…
McClain太太 我知道我们第一次见面的时候我…
Out here, neighbors need one another, Mr. LaHaye.
在这里 邻居们要相互照应 LaHaye先生
I couldn’t agree more.
我完全同意您的说法
– Please. – Thank you.
– 请 – 谢谢
Basically, you just take it up…
基本上 你只需要把它拿起来…
You make it look so easy, Sonny.
你弄起来好简单 Sonny
Well, practiced lots of hours to make it look like that.
熟能生巧嘛
Okay, come here. Remember how I showed you.
好了 过来 记住我怎么给你示范的
You coil it in your left hand, like that. Make sure there ain’t no kinks in the line.
把它缠在你左手上 像那样 确保绳子上没有打结
This is the noose.
这是绳套
– Okay? – Mm-hmm.
– 好了吗? – 嗯
Let’s see what you got.
我们来看看你怎么样
Now loosen your wrist. When you’re ready, cast it off.
放松手腕 准备好了以后 把它抛出去
Oh, missed again.
喔 又没打中
That’s all right. Keep practicing. I’ll get another rope.
没事 继续练 我再去拿条绳子
Good day.
好啊
I’m Missie LaHaye.
我是Missie LaHaye
He seems like a nice boy.
他是个不错的孩子
My brother.
我弟弟
I’m glad to hear that he has family.
我很欣慰他有家人
– I’ve been a little worried about him. – He’s fine.
– 我一直都有点担心他 – 他很好
And your mother and father?
你父亲母亲呢?
They’re gone.
去世了
No offense, ma’am…
无意冒犯 女士…
but it ain’t your business worrying about someone’s not your kin.
关心一个不是您亲戚的人 是不是有点多管闲事
It’s just Christian charity, Mr. Huff.
这只是身为基♥督♥徒的一种慈善 Huff先生
I hope we’re not interrupting you, ma’am.
希望没有打扰你们 女士
What do you want, Trent?
你想干什么 Trent?
I think you’d better get saddled up.
我觉得你最好去给马装上鞍
We got some riding to do.
我们要出去了
Sonny. I did it. I roped the post.
Sonny 我成功了 我把绳子套到杆上了
Gotta go now.
我得走了
Behave yourself. Keep practicing.
你自己老实点 继续练习
– You’ll be back though. – You know it.
– 你会回来吧 – 你知道的
You got my rope.
你拿着我绳子呢
Is Sonny gone a lot?
Sonny经常外出吗?
It’s his job.
那是他的工作
He’s making money so we can have a ranch of our own someday.
他在赚钱 好让我们有一天拥有自己的大牧场
He sounds like a very good brother.
他听起来是个不错的哥哥
Got yourself a strong breed.
品种都相当不错啊
And we’ll know more after roundup. Let’s call it a day.
赶完集以后就知道了 今天就到这吧
Now, children… and Mr. McClain…
现在 孩子们… 还有McClain先生…
I want you to write these letters on your slates…
我要你们把这些字母写在石板上…
and then sound them out.
然后大声读出来
And when you know them…
认识了它们…
you’ll have mastered the entire alphabet.
你们就已经掌握全部的字母了
Help each other out now.
开始吧 要互相帮忙哦
The weather’s turning cold…
天气正在转冷…
and Sharp Claw and his camp will be leaving tomorrow…
Sharp Claw明天会带着队伍离开这里…
and you probably shouldn’t get a chill riding over.
所以你不用再冒着寒冷赶来这里上课
So, this is my last class for a while?
所以 这就是我最后一堂课了?
The children have learned much from you, Mrs. LaHaye.
你教给孩子们很多知识 LaHaye太太
Keep at it, Mr. McClain.
继续努力 McClain先生
Having a turbulent time finding a word that starts with an “X.”
找出以”X”开头的单词可费了我不少脑筋
That is a difficult letter.
这是个挺难的字母
Sean’s always used an “X” to sign his name.
Sean总是用”X”做他的签名
Well, not for much longer.
好了 就送到这里吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Snow’ll be coming soon.
马上就要下雪了
Now remember, really sound out the words with them.
记住 一定要和他们一起朗读这些单词
And when you come back, they’ll be ready for the advanced readers.
当你们回来时 他们就能成为高水平的阅读者了
I’ll keep them on it.
我会让他们坚持的
Good.
非常好
God go with you and your family, Sharp Claw.
上帝与你和家人同在 Sharp Claw
Thank you.
谢谢
And, Miriam, I’ll be seeing you.
还有 Miriam 我会来看你的
Yes, you will.
是的 一定
Safe travels.
一路平安
Thank you. Good-bye.
谢谢 再见
Come on!
驾!
Willie and the ranch hands have worked hard…
Willie和牧场工人一直在辛苦做准备工作…
to ensure the livestock survive the long winter.
保证那些牲畜能安全度过漫长的冬天
And that over there is gonna be all your peas.
你的豌豆会长在那边 满满的一片
Cookie and I have prepared the soil for a large garden next spring.
我和Cookie已经备好了土 明年春天会弄一个大菜园
I so enjoy his companionship and his cooking.
我很开心能有他陪伴 也很享受他的厨艺
Here I just might make a… a sweet tater patch.
我可以弄些甜土豆片
– Oh. – Have large taters in here.
– 哦 – 这里种些大土豆
It’s all coming together.
大家都齐心协力地干活
It’s beginning to feel like… home.
现在开始有种… 家的感觉了
Now, as we wait for snow, the ranch hands have time to go into town…
离下雪还有一段时间 牧工们可以到镇里…
for some well deserved relaxation.
去好好地放松一下
– This time I got a better hand – Don’t tell us what you got.
– 这回我可拿到了一手好牌 – 别告诉我们
– How many? – Three.
– 多少? – 3
As for Willie, he still works harder than anyone.
至于Willie 他依然比任何人都努力
Maybe more now, knowing the baby’s coming.
知道了孩子要出世后 就更加卖♥♥力了
As we prepare for winter…
我们为过冬做的一切…
I’m reminded of Isaiah preparing the way for our savior’s birth…
使我想起以赛亚为主的诞生所做的准备 他的预言…
and I think warmly of all of you as Christmas approaches.
圣诞节临近 我非常想念你们
Are you warm enough?
你感觉暖和了吗?
I’m fine.
我很好
Why are you always so warm? Even your feet.
为什么你总是这么暖? 即使是你的脚
Well, someone’s gotta warm them icy toes of yours.
总得有人暖暖你冰块一样的脚趾吧
I guess that’s why we’re a perfect match.
我想这就是我们成为完美一对的原因
The sky looks like snow. We’re lucky it held off this long.
天好像就要下雪了 很幸运雪期推迟了这么久
You know, I was thinking today…
知道吗 今天我在想…
this is gonna be our first Christmas in this house, Willie.
这将是我们在这间房♥子里过的第一个圣诞节 Willie
I bet you miss your family and all those family traditions you talk about.
我打赌你想念你的家人 还有你总是念叨的圣诞传统
Yeah, sure, I miss them.
是 当然 我想念他们
But we’ll start new traditions here.
但我们要开始新的传统
Well, with the weather settling in…
好吧 这种天气一固定下来…
this might be our last chance getting to town for a while.
暂时我们就只有这一次去镇上的机会了
Better tell Santa what you want for Christmas.
最好告诉圣诞老人你需要什么礼物
No, nothing store bought. That would be just a waste of money.
没有 没有要买♥♥的 那只是浪费钱
Well, what then?
那 是什么?
All I want for Christmas is to be surrounded…
我希望圣诞节能和…
by the people we care about.
所有我们关心的人一起度过
This here’s mine.
这是我的
No.

You got the watch.
你拿了怀表
I got the watch…
我拿了表…
because mine broke.
是因为我的坏了
It’s a practical thing. I have to know the time…
这是很实用的东西 我必须抓准…
in order to steal.
偷窃的时间
Gimme more money.
再给我点钱
No.

You got two brooches and a watch, and I don’t got none of that.
你已经有了两个胸针和一个表 我可没那样的东西
You got two salt and pepper shaker, and, uh…
你有了两袋盐和胡椒瓶 还有 呃…
You ever wish you had a place to call your own?
你们有没有想过能有一块属于自己的地方?
More coffee?
再来点咖啡?
Thank you.
谢谢
Men…
伙计们…
Mrs. LaHaye would like to say something.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!