too full of pride to admit…
无法承认…
you’re nothin’ but an empty shell.
你一文不值 只不过一具空壳
I know men like you, despising reproof.
我了解你 对别人的指责嗤之以鼻
Not that you were made that way.
重点不是你的处世为人
But you rejected what you were made for.
而是你有愧于生之为人
Here, Doros.
给你 Doros
Here’s enough to keep us on our land.
保住我们的土地 绰绰有余
Gives you another 30 days.
再给你30天
Oh, and by the way…
还有…
I used to be a good pastor.
我以前是牧师
But now I’m a rancher.
但现在我是牧场主
So why don’t you get off my land?
烦请你离开我的土地
Thirty days.
30天
Ladies.
女士们
Abel.
Abel 走
Are you all right?
还好吗?
– I would have had to do it, Missie. – I know.
– 我不得不这样做 Missie – 我知道
Will you ride home with me?
和我一起回家?
I gotta get back to town.
我得回镇上去
Colette? Is that you?
Colette? 是你吗?
– Hello, Father. – Hey. Where you been?
– 嘿 爸爸 – 嘿 你去哪儿了?
– Just out riding. – By yourself?
– 就是出去骑骑马了 – 一个人去的?
I’m gonna be surrounded by girls at school in a few days, so I don’t mind the solitude.
过几天一回校 身边就会有很多女孩子的 所以现在一个人也无所谓
– I see. – Well, if that’s all, I’m gonna go change.
– 我了解 – 嗯 如果没别的事 我要去换衣服了
Well, there is one more thing.
嗯 还有一件事情
It’s a matter of conscience.
一件要用良心来决定的事情
I had a change of heart about that, uh, new horse I got you.
对那匹 呃 我给你新买♥♥的那匹马 我改变主意了
– You mean the one you took from the Kleins? – Yeah. It’s been, uh…
– 你是指那匹你从Klein家那里得到的马? – 是的 这事已经 呃…
been on my mind for the last couple of days.
让我挂心了好几天了
I think the only right thing to do is to give it back.
我认为唯一正确的做法就是把它还回去
Father, that’s wonderful.
爸爸 那太好了
Just find myself in a bit of a bind as exactly how to do that.
我只是觉得归还的方法让我有些为难
Just give it back.
就还回去嘛
I am a businessman, and I have a reputation, Colette.
我可是个商人 一个有名望的商人 Colette
Can’t appear soft or indecisive.
我是不能表现得软弱或犹疑的
I think the best way to handle this situation is that…
我想最好的解决方式就是…
if you were to give the horse to that friend of yours, Jeff LaHaye, and…
由你将马交给你朋友 Jeff LaHaye 然后…
well, have him return it to the Kleins.
嗯 让他把马还给Klein家
One more thing.
还有一点
I’d rather nobody knew it was my idea.
我不想让任何人知道那是我的主意
I won’t tell.
我不会说出去的
Thank you, Father. You’re doing the right thing.
谢谢你 爸爸 你做的是正确的事情
I know I am.
我知道
Missie.
哦 Missie
Missie. Missie.
Missie啊 Missie
Come on out of the rain now. You’re gonna get pneumonia.
快过来别淋雨了 你会得肺炎的
Come on now.
快回去
Come on inside. Let’s go.
回去屋里 我们走吧
Pa, no.
爸 不
– Come on. Come on now. – Pa, no. Le… Let me go.
– 进去 快进去 – 爸 不 放… 放手
Come on. You gotta go inside. What’s this about?
进去 你给我进去屋里 你这是做什么?
Please let me go. I can feel it!
请你放手 我能感觉到了!
It’s the rain! It’s the drops! I can feel it for the first time!
那雨水! 那雨滴! 我第一次能够感觉到了!
Why her?
为什么是她?
I just don’t understand.
我只是不明白为什么
Well, we’re not always meant to.
是的 我们都不愿意看到
You didn’t even get to know her. She was as sweet as an angel.
你甚至都还没能认识她 她就像小天使一样可爱
– I know. – I just don’t know what I’m doing anymore.
– 我知道的 – 我不明白自己要做什么
You’re doin’ it, little one.
你已经在努力了 孩子
– No, please. – You’re doin’ it.
– 不要 请不要 – 你已经在努力了
Whoa.

Frank. That china come in?
Frank 那瓷器来货了吗?
– Oh! Uh… – Missie.
– 噢! 呃… – Missie
I didn’t know you were comin’ in to town today.
我不知道你今天要到镇上来呐
I’m a little surprised myself.
我自己也挺惊讶的
Is it all right?
一切正常?
Um, yeah. It’s… It’s fine.
嗯 是啊 挺… 挺好的
Looks good.
看起来不错
It’s just leftover ham.
只是些吃剩的火腿
– We… – How’s Maddy?
– 我们… – Maddy好吗?
Keepin’ Cookie on his toes.
还是让Cookie忙个不停呐
That’s good.
那还挺好的
Lord, for the time that we had her…
主啊 为所有我们与她共度的时光…
we thank you.
我们感谢您
For all the days of our lives that we will miss her…
为所有我们将思念她的日子…
we ask that your love helps ease the ache in our hearts.
我们请求用您的爱来安抚我们心中的痛楚
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
– Jeff. – Whoa.
– Jeff – 吁
I’m so glad you came.
你能来我真高兴
You knew I’d come to say good-bye.
我是来和你说再见的
– It’s only good-bye for a little while. – I’m gonna miss you.
– 我们不久就会再见的 – 我会想念你的
I’ll miss you too.
我也会想念你的
– Oh, I brought you something. – Oh, but I don’t…
– 噢 我给你带了件东西 – 噢 可是我没…
It’s two things, actually, but they’re not gifts in the traditional sense…
事实上 是两件东西 不过不是通常所理解的礼物…
because you can’t keep them.
因为你不能留着它们
Here.

– Oh, Colette, I can’t take this. – Please take it.
– 噢 Colette 我不能借这个 – 拿着吧
Read Romeo and Juliet again. For me.
为了我再读一遍”罗密欧与朱丽叶”
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh. Here.
噢 还有
Here.
这里
I want you to take my horse and give it back to Mrs. Klein.
我希望你带走我的马 然后还给Klein夫人
– But, Colette, your father… – My father gave me this horse. Now I want to give it back.
– 可是 Colette 你父亲… – 我父亲把这匹马给了我的 我现在想把它还回去
I should go.
我该走了
Oh. I… I’ll give you a leg up.
噢 我… 我来帮你一把
Okay.
好了
Thanks.
谢谢
Come on.
走吧
– Write me. – But I don’t have your address.
– 要给我写信 – 可是我不知道你的地址
Shakespeare does.
莎士比亚知道的
Huh!
呵!
Bye, Father. I’ll see you in a few months.
再见了 父亲 我们几个月后再见
Looks like we got us a horse thief.
我们似乎找到个偷马贼了
Let’s go get him, boys.
去抓住他 伙计们
Oh.

Get up.
起来
– Jeff. Is that right? – You know my name.
– 哦 Jeff是吗? – 您知道我的名字
Abel here tells me he caught you stealing one of our horses… red-handed.
Abel告诉我他抓到你偷了我们的一匹马… 当场抓住的
Like I told him…
我和他说过的…
Colette gave me the horse to return it to the Kleins.
是Colette给我这匹马 然后让我还给Klein家的
This must have been a conspiracy that you made up with the Kleins.
这肯定是你和Klein家共谋的了
I mean, them being as good a friends to your family and all.
我是说 他们作为你们家那么好的朋友
Henry and Melinda don’t know anything about this.
Henry和Melinda一点都不知道这件事情
Listen to me, son.
听我说 孩子
I can’t help you unless you get honest with me.
你不坦白 我是没办法帮你的
You wanna know what we do to horse thieves?
你想知道我们是怎样对付偷马贼的吗?
We’re gonna handle this one by the books.
这一次我们会依照惯例来
I’m taking you into town.
我会把你带到镇上
That sheriff ain’t gonna do nothin’ to one of his own.
警长会包庇自家人的
William LaHaye is a man of the law.
William LaHaye是执法人员
And, uh, I don’t have any doubt…
而且 呃 我一点都不怀疑…
he’ll do the right thing.
他会依法办事的
Now get this trash out of my house.
现在把这废物丢出我的房♥子
Whoa. Steady now.
吁 现在稳住了
I think we’re gonna have a healthy crop this year.
我想我们今年的庄稼会很茁壮
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
吁 吁 吁
Did you see Jesse? Be sure he gets the chain where he needs it.
你看见Jesse了吗? 要确保他需要时有链子用
Get on down, sonny.
下来 小家伙
Come on. We got a long day ahead of us.
快过来 我们还要忙一整天了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!