That’s still a month away.
那还得有一个月呢
Listen. The loan contract says you gotta pay him something now.
听着 那份贷款合约上写明 你必须现在就还给他一些东西
You need to make at least one payment.
你至少要给个最低额度的还款
Maybe something you could sell.
也许你能卖♥♥点东西
I sold everything that’s not tied down.
我把所有能卖♥♥的都卖♥♥了
And, you know, Melinda’s expecting.
而且 你知道的 Melinda怀孕了
Why didn’t you tell me things were so bad for you?
你干什么不告诉我 事情已经这么不可收拾了?
I guess I was praying for a miracle.
我估计还祈祷着奇迹发生吧
Doros will force this issue, Henry.
Doros会逼你离开的 Henry
– He’ll take your land. – Over my cold, dead body.
– 他会夺走你的土地 – 先让他跨过我的尸体
That kind of talk won’t do your family any good.
别说这样的话 一点用都没有
The law says you’ve got seven days, or else I have to remove you from your property.
法律规定你有7天时间还款 不然我只能把你赶走了
– Hi, Pa. – Mornin’.
– 嗨 爸 – 早上好
You’re up and out early.
你今天起得好早
I tell ya. Scottie… He sure is one tough old man.
跟你说 Scottie… 真是个老硬汉
He’s keepin’me busier than a farmer with a broke plow and a lame horse.
他让我比拉破犁的牧工还有跛了的马干得还要辛苦
You all right?
你没事吧?
Trying to be, Pa.
尽量吧 爸
Most times I just feel like there’s a dark cloud hanging over us…
我老觉得我们头上阴云密布…
I can’t get out from under.
我逃都逃不出去
Just nagging doubts and…
它让我不断怀疑一切…
shaken faith.
动摇我的信心
I feel like…
感觉就像…
like Willie and I are pulling apart.
Willie正在远离我
Losing a child…
失去孩子…
That’s the hardest pain any parent can go through.
对父母来说是最痛苦的
You just have to make sure…
但是你必须…
that you don’t let that dark cloud overstay its welcome…
让这片乌云不要停留太久 不然它会…
steal your joy, make you bitter.
偷走你的快乐 让你变得痛苦
It’ll whisper lies disguised as truth.
它会把谎言伪装成真实
It will attempt to divide you…
它企图把你和…
from those that you love.
你爱的人分开
You know that you and Willie…
你要明白 只要你和Willie…
are both welcome back home if you decide not to stay.
不打算留下 你们随时可以回家
We will do everything in our power to make sure you get a fresh start.
我们会竭尽所能让你们有个新的开始
– Thank you, Pa. – Hey.
– 谢谢你 爸 – 嘿
You two have been working so hard to make sure everything else gets done.
你们在这里为了生活 工作得那么辛苦
I guess that’s it.
我想是的
Well, you know where he is.
你知道他在哪
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
I’m saying it might be high time that you went to visit your husband.
我说 是时候去见见你的丈夫了
The sheriff.
去见见警长吧
Now,you go freshen up, and I’ll saddle your horse. Okay, darling?
现在你梳洗一下 我去牵马 好吗 亲爱的?
I can’t stop, Colette.
我不能停下 Colette
How can I help?
我能帮你吗?
Want to hand me that hammer and a nail?
能递给我那把榔头和那颗钉子吗?
Well, you were right.
好吧 你是对的
Colette and the LaHaye boy been getting pretty cozy.
Colette和那个叫LaHaye的男孩走得很近
They’re together right now.
他们现在就在一起呢
He’s gonna regret that.
他会后悔的
Oh.

– Hey. – I hope I’m not intruding.
– 嘿 – 希望没打扰到你
– If this is a bad time to visit, I can come back. – No. No.
– 如果来得不是时候 我可以回去 – 不 不
It’s really nice to see you, Melinda.
见到你真高兴 Melinda
Please come in.
请进
I’m sorry I haven’t stopped by until now.
对不起我现在才来看你
– I’ve been an awful friend. – Oh, no.
– 我一定是个差劲的朋友 – 哦 不
No. Please don’t say that.
不 千万别这么说
To be honest, I don’t think I could have dealt with the company before.
说实在的 以我之前的状态 我也没办法接待朋友们
How are you and Henry… and the baby?
你和Henry怎么样了… 还有你们的孩子?
Fine. Except for, you know, the ranch, but…
都很好 除了 你知道的 我们的牧场 但是…
– The ranch? – Willie hasn’t told you?
– 牧场怎么了? – Willie没跟你说么?
I don’t really see Willie that much nowadays.
自从Willie做了警长
Not since he’s been working as sheriff. Did you know that?
我就没怎么见他了 你知道吗?
Mmm. He came by the other day.
嗯 他有一天来过了
What happened, Melinda?
怎么了 Melinda?
Henry owes Sam Doros some money…
Henry欠Sam Doros一笔钱…
and he sent Willie to come by to collect.
Doros派Willie来催债
I’m sorry. Really sorry, Melinda.
抱歉 我真的很抱歉 Melinda
Last year, after the drought, um…
去年 干旱过后 嗯…
Doros paid Henry a visit…
Doros来拜访Henry…
and he made it seem like…
他装得就好像是…
he wanted to help Henry get back on track.
他想帮Henry挺过干旱
And like everybody, we were hurting financially, so…
就像其他人那样 我们当时很需要钱 所以…
we took him up on his offer.
我们接受了他的资助
And now we’re behind on our payments.
现在我们还不出钱
And, uh…
所以 嗯….
And since Willie is sheriff, he’s the one who has to force us from our land.
作为警长 Willie不得不把我们赶出家园
– Willie won’t do that. – The sheriff doesn’t have a choice.
– Willie不会那么做的 – 作为警长 他没得选择
What happens to Henry and Melinda if they don’t pay Doros on time?
如果Henry和Melinda不及时还钱会怎样?
Doros will foreclose on their ranch just like he done toJoe Paxson and probably others.
Doros会像对Joe Paxson和其他人那样 征收他们的牧场
I know this is awful for you.
我明白 这对你来说一定很糟糕
I’ve been thinking about going back to teaching.
我在考虑再回去教书
– Oh. – If I go back…
– 哦 – 如果我回去了…
then you wouldn’t have to do this and be in this situation.
你就不用这样左右为难了
– You can’t go back to teaching, Missie. – Yes, I can. I can reopen…
– 你不能回去教书 Missie – 不 我能的 我可以重新开始…
No. No. Not now. Please.
不 不 现在不行 求你了
Why? I don’t understand.
为什么? 我不明白
I can’t explain it.
我无法向你解释
I just need to know you’re here, safe.
我只想确认你安全地待在这里
I’ll stay, Willie. I’ll stay.
我会留在这里的 Willie 我会的
Have you been praying for his help?
你有祈祷过上帝的帮助吗?
I can’t seem to.
我不能装着去祈祷
Maybe we should try praying together.
也许我们应该试着一起祈祷
What exactly would we be praying for, Missie?
我们应该祈祷些什么 Missie?
The only thing we both want…
我们唯一想要的东西…
we won’t ever see again.
再也不会回来了
Don’t let this be happening.
别这样
Oh, God, please.
哦 上帝啊 求求你
Don’t let this be happening.
别让这一切发生
Hey, Mandy!
嘿 Mandy!
As you can see, Mr. Taylorson, everything I brought with me is of the finest quality.
如您所见 Taylorson先生 我带来的这些都是上好的
I’m sorry, Mrs. LaHaye, but $13 is all I can do.
很抱歉 LaHaye太太 我只能给你13美元
That still leaves me two dollars short of what I need.
离我需要的数目还差两美元
Well, that’s entirely up to you.
卖♥♥不卖♥♥都在你
But if it’s worth two dollars to you…
这个值不值两美元…
Watch your backs out there.
小心点
What?
怎么了?
Okay. Wait.
好的 等等
Jeff? Jeff.
Jeff啊? Jeff
Jeff.
喂 Jeff
Jeff.
喂 Jeff
Jeff.
喂 Jeff
Jeff, what are you doing?
Jeff 你做什么?
– I need to talk to you. – How about a moonlight stroll?
– 我得和你谈谈 – 那来次月光漫步吧
I was hoping you’d say that.
正中下怀
I’m glad you could make it, Sheriff.
真高兴你及时赶来了 警长
We both think we’re standing on our own land.
我们都觉得站在自己的土地上
Henry, you knew this day was comin’. You should have packed something…
Henry 你知道会有这一天 你应该把一些东西…
gotten your goods together so he couldn’t have ’em.
收拾好 免得落入他手
I’m not goin’ anywhere.
我哪儿也不会去
Come on. Is this gonna take all day?
拜托 要熬一天吗?
– Please. – I know you’re just doing your job, Willie.
– 麻烦 – 我知道你只是尽本分 Willie
Seems that me and Klein have come to an impasse.
我和Klein似乎遇到僵局了
Abel.
Abel啊
You’re too full of yourself to realize…
你的骄傲蒙蔽了你…
that the user you are is indeed being used.
让你无法意识到自己的丑陋
To the grave you’ll be dragged by the seducer of your greed.
你会被你的贪婪诱惑着骗到坟墓
And when you’re an old man…
当你是一个老人时
you’ll live off the memory of your usury and your escapades…
你会活在对自己丑恶行径的回忆中…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!