You are still so beautiful.
你还是这么漂亮
– Hey, Grandpa. Hey. – Hey.
– 嘿 外公 嘿 – 嘿
This is Maddy.
这是Maddy
Stagecoach was rough.
马车不好走
I think I’ll walk back, tell you the truth.
说真的 我得步行回去
– Kathy’s down for the night. – Sounds like she gave up without a fight.
– Kathy已经睡了 – 好像不哭不闹就放弃了
Oh, she’s worn out from all the excitement of meeting her grandpa today.
哦 今天和外公的相聚把她累坏了
Well, it’s been pretty exciting for me too.
嗯 我也很激动
Marty and I have been very grateful…
我和Marty有幸从Missie的信中…
to get to know all of you from Missie’s letters.
了解了你们的情况
But it’s so nice to finally be able to put the faces with the names.
但现在终于能把名字和脸对应起来了
All of us bein’apart, it’s been hard.
一直分离的这段时间 大家都很艰难
And I know you’ve had some hard times.
我知道你们经历了一些坎坷
But God’s with us.
但上帝与我们同在
It’s been a tough couple of years for all the ranchers in the area.
这一带的牧场主都度过了几年的困难时期
Little or no rain made the grazing scarce…
连年干旱使草场都荒芜了…
and the cattle plague swept through the valley.
牛疫又在这里蔓延
Thankfully, we have my teaching job to help make ends meet.
幸运的是 还有我的教师工作补贴家用
We’re just lookin’ to hold out…
我们只需要熬过这段时间…
till we can drive the herd to market in springtime.
到春天把牛群卖♥♥了就会有所好转
Pray for a big payday. Catch up on things.
祈祷那丰收的一天 好好庆祝一下
I’ll pray for that myself.
我也为你们祈祷
In the meantime, I’m just thankful to be here.
同时 很庆幸自己和你们在一起
How do you always manage to skedaddle before you’re finished getting dressed?
为什么穿衣服的时候总是要逃走呢?
– Come here. – Stir it around.
– 过来 – 来回搅拌
I might take your pa and show him the herd this morning.
今早我可以带咱爸去看看牛群
Not before I see that baby granddaughter of mine.
让我先看一眼那宝贝小外甥
– Rosy cheeks. – I’ll go get Kathy up.
– 小甜心 – 我去让Kathy起床
It’s a rare thing she sleeps in this late.
难得今天睡这么晚
– Morning. – Mornin’.
– 早啊 – 早
Willie!
Willie啊!
– Keep stirring. – Willie!
– 继续搅拌 – Willie!
Bring it over in here.
拿过来
– What’s wrong? – She’s not breathing.
– 怎么了? – 她没有呼吸了
– Kathy? – Willie!
– Kathy? 醒醒 – Willie!
– She’s not breathing! – Kathy?
– 她没有呼吸了! – Kathy?
– Oh, my God! – Kathy?
– 哦 天哪! – Kathy?
– Jeff, get out! Kathy? – Oh, my God!
– Jeff 快出去! Kathy? – 哦 天哪!
Oh, baby, please!
哦 宝贝 别这样!
What?
什么?
– What? – Kathy! Kathy, please!
– 怎么了? – Kathy! Kathy 求你了!
– Oh, my God! – Oh, God, no!
– 哦 天哪! – 哦 上帝 不!
– No, Kathy. Please. – Come here, son. Come here.
– 不 Kathy 别这样 – 过来 孩子 过来
Kathy! Come on!
Kathy! 加油!
Come on! Come on!
加油! 加油!
Hold me tight.
抱紧我
Grief consumes us.
悲伤吞噬着我们
Emotions betray us.
情感背叛了我们
Somehow, Lord…
不知怎么 上帝…
let us rest in your promise…
让我们在你的承诺中舒口气吧…
your promise that Kathy is safe in your arms…
你要保证Kathy安全地在你的臂弯里
safe in heaven…
安心地在天堂里…
where there are no tears, no pain…
那里没有眼泪 没有痛楚…
no sudden death.
没有突然的死亡
Only joy and peace… and love.
只有欢乐 平静… 还有爱
Lord, please be with Missie and Willie and their family.
上帝 请与Missie和Willie及他们全家同在
Walk with them in their grief.
陪伴着他们走过悲伤
Hold them up when they falter.
搀扶着他们度过坎坷
Sustain them…
在他们要放弃的时候…
when they feel like… giving up.
鼓励他们
– Amen. – Amen.
– 阿门 – 阿门
Watch your step.
小心
God bless you both.
上帝会保佑你们的
I… I’m all right, Willie.
我… 我没事 Willie
Really. I’ll be okay on my own.
真的 我可以熬过来
You take good care of Kathy, Sonny.
Sonny 你要照顾好小宝贝Kathy
Don’t let her be scared or nothin’.
不要让她被吓着
She’s little, and she could be awfully lonesome…
她是个小不点 会很孤独…
thinkin’ that she’s missin’ out on all the…
现在她错过了所有的…
I’m Colette Doros.
我是Colette Doros
I’m so sorry about your little sister.
我真的为你的妹妹感到遗憾
I’m afraid I don’t know what to say.
不知道该说什么
– Me neither. – I’m sorry.
– 我也是 – 太遗憾了
Please accept my condolences, Mr. Davis.
请接受我的吊慰 Davis先生
It is such a tragedy.
这真的很不幸
I am sorry.
很遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢
– Hello, sweetheart. – Hi.
– 哦 小甜心 – 嗨
Uh, Mr. Davis, this is my daughter, Colette.
呃 Davis先生 这是我女儿 Colette
Colette, this is Mr. Clark Davis…
Colette 这位是Clark Davis先生…
Mrs. LaHaye’s father and… little Kathy’s grandfather.
LaHaye太太的父亲… 也是小Kathy的外公
– I’m so sorry for your loss. – Thank you.
– 对你的遭遇我深表遗憾 – 谢谢
– It’s awful. – Thank you.
– 太不幸了 – 谢谢
Colette is, uh… She’s on break.
Colette 呃… 她休假在家
She’s been refining her ways at the Millington Finishing School back East.
她之前一直在东部Millington Finishing学校进修
Very good.
很不错
You know how it is with daughters.
有女儿就是这样
They sure can break their fathers’ hearts.
她们能伤透父亲的心
In more ways than one.
何止如此
The words were just right.
说得对
Good.
是的
It’s strange…
很怪异…
how in an instant everything can change.
突然之间 天翻地覆
Makes a man unsure about… anything and everything.
让一个人对一切… 都充满质疑
Mmm. Tough times all over.
嗯 困难全过去了
I gotta say, when you hired me a few years back…
其实 当你几年前雇用我的时候…
I was workin’ as a hand for ya…
我为你工作…
It was a mite easier on the nerves than having my own spread.
比起自己经营 为别人打工可以少担心很多
Now that I’m married and Melinda’s expectin’…
现在我成家了 Melinda怀孕了…
I realize how much is at stake…
我才意识到在紧急关头…
how bad I want it to work out.
我是多么希望处理好问题
I put her to sleep just like always.
我像往常一样抱她去睡觉
And then I checked on her right before I went to sleep, and she was fine.
我睡觉之前查看了她一下 她一切安好
Then in the morning, I… I went to get her up, and she…
第二天早上 我… 我叫她起床 她就…
she wasn’t…
她没有…
she wasn’t breathing.
她没有呼吸了
I just want her safe…
我只是希望她安全…
and protected.
受保护
Missie.
Missie啊
I’ll be fine.
我会没事的
I’ll be fine.
我会没事的
That was a beautiful service, Henry.
照顾得真不错啊 Henry
Thank you.
谢谢
Perhaps…
或许…
you should have stuck to your previous vocation.
你应该坚持你从前的行业
Judgin’ by those glorious words you spoke…
从你华丽的辞藻可以判断…
you know God a lot better than you know cattle.
你对上帝的了解 比你对牲畜的了解要多得多
– Is she new? – Gift to my wife from her father.
– 这是匹新马吗? – 这是我岳父给我妻子的礼物
What a fine gift.
多好的礼物啊
Where’s Kathy?
Kathy呢?
Don’t you remember?
你忘了吗?
– We told you. She’s with the angels. – In heaven?
– 我们说过 她去找天使了 – 在天堂吗?
– Yes, sweetheart. – Why?
– 是的 宝贝儿 – 为什么?
I don’t know.
不知道
– Morning. – Morning, Missie.
– 早安 – 早安 Missie
– Is Maddy asleep? – Yes.
– Maddy还在睡吗? – 是啊
What are you doin’?
你要干什么?
It’s a school day. I’m getting an early start for once.
今天上课 我这次要早点开始
Jeff, will you get my horse?
Jeff 能帮我准备好马吗?
Missie, it’s too soon.
Missie 现在开始太早了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!