就像其他电影一样
like any other movie,
只不过其中包含了很多美好的事物
only it has so many better things in it.
-比如说 -我就是
– Like what? – Like me.
琳达 告诉我
Now, Linda, I mean,
你今后打算怎么发展
what do you want to do with the future here, baby?
我想去拍电影 真正的电影
I hope to make movies, real movies,
或者去演戏剧
and maybe do a play.
我想做一名女演员
I want to be an actress, you know.
密西西比河
The Mississippi River.
什么东西的嘴
What’s the only thing
大过琳达·拉芙蕾丝
that has a bigger mouth than Linda Lovelace?
深喉
私人观影夜
看这里
Right here!
-拉芙蕾丝小姐 -琳达
– Please, Miss Lovelace! – Linda!
-琳达 -欢迎会办成这样才像话嘛
– Linda. – That’s what I call a welcoming committee.
-够劲 -琳达
– Right on. – Linda.
-你好 赫夫纳先生 -请叫我赫夫
– Hi, Mr. Hefner. – Hef, please.
这是为你准备的派对
Welcome to your party.
-我拿这两个金发妞换她怎么样 -行
– How about I trade you two blondes for a brunette? – Yeah.
你跟我走
You come with me.
-看看这是谁啊 -布奇·珀雷诺
– Look at this. – Butchie Peraino.
我是您的大粉丝 赫夫纳先生
Big fan of yours, Mr. Hefner.
我是安东尼·罗马诺 赫夫纳先生
Anthony Romano, Mr. Hefner.
您的杂♥志♥很棒 尤其是滥交派对那篇
Love the magazine. Love the article about the swinger parties.
-谢谢 -哈利 我是你的粉丝
– Thank you. – You, Harry, I’m a big fan of your work.
真是太荣幸了 先生
It is truly an honor, sir.
过去我和别人说我拥有世上最好的工作
Oh, I used to tell people that I had the best job in the world
见识到你后我就不这么觉得了
until I saw what you do.
等会我们里面见
We’ll see you gentlemen inside.
-看看这俩人 -这位是小萨米·戴维斯
– Look at these two cool cats. – Mr. Sammy Davis Jr.
小萨米·戴维斯 美国多才多艺的黑人艺术家
-拉芙蕾丝小姐 -小萨米·戴维斯
– Miss Lovelace. – Sammy Davis Jr.
可别错过了电影
Better not miss this show.
琳达·拉芙蕾丝饰演自己
-大家爱你 -我浑身战栗过后
– They love you. – Makes me feel sort of tingly all over,
就没有感觉了 性♥爱♥不应该仅仅只是
and then nothing. There’s got to be more to sex
一些微弱的快♥感♥
than just a lot of little tingles.
一定还可以听到摇铃响起
There’s gotta be bells ringing
水泵迸发以及炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的声音
and dams bursting and bombs going off, something!
你是打算脱衣服还是打算毁灭城市
You wanna get off, or you want to wreck a city?
我觉得你能成为明星
I think you can be a star.
我指的不是艳星那种
I don’t mean just an adult-movie star.
而是真正的明星
I mean a real star.
我也想啊
Oh, I wish I could believe that.
相信我 我每年都能见到
Well, trust me. I see tons of girls
这个行业中无数的女孩
go through this town every year.
大部分
Most of them…
都像打个响指这样消失了
go just like that.
我听到摇铃响起
I hear bells ringing…
水泵迸发
and dams bursting,
还有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的声音
and bombs going off!
结束
-棒极了 -太性感了 对吧
– Fabulous. – Very sexy, right? Right?
没问题 今晚我们有人陪了
No question. We’re getting laid tonight.
-我们要火了 要火了 -毫无疑问
– We got a hit. We got a hit! – No question.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
期盼已久的时刻就要到了
the moment we’ve all been waiting for,
有请我们的女神
the one, the only,
独一无二的琳达·拉芙蕾丝
Linda Lovelace!
六个月后
准备好了吗
Are you ready for this?
我想要澄清事实
I want to set the record straight.
好的 前几个问题
All right, the first few are just
用来设置基线 只要回答是或否
to establish a baseline, so just answer yes or no.
你是叫琳达·拉芙蕾丝吗
Is your name Linda Lovelace?
能先从简单的问题开始吗
Can we start with an easier question?
好的 你近期是在写一本有关
All right. Are you currently working on a book
-你和查克·特雷诺的书吗 -是的
– about your life with Chuck Traynor? – Yes.
你是应出版商的要求前来测谎的吗
Are you taking this polygraph at the request of the publisher?
是的
Yes.
你嫁给查克·特雷诺了吗
Were you married to Chuck Traynor?
-查克 你弄痛我了 -我知道
– Chuck, you’re hurting me. – I know. I know. I know.
-查克 -安静
– Chuck – Sh!
查克 轻点
Chuck! Easy.
查克
Chuck!
停下来 停下来 查克
Stop it. Stop it, Chuck.
查克
Chuck, s…
别出声
Oh, shh.
我的天 刚刚真是爽翻天
Oh, God, that was fucking far out.
看着我
Hey, come on.
你是我的妻子
Baby, you’re my wife.
别神游
Don’t trip out.
你真的伤到我了 查克
You really hurt me, Chuck.
那是激♥情♥
That was passion.
我爱你
I love you.
我的宝贝在哪 我的宝贝在哪
Where’s my girl? Where’s my girl?
你是我的宝贝 对吧
You’re my girl, right?
-对 -说出来
– Right. – Yeah? Say it.
说出来
Say it.
-我是你的宝贝 -别…
– I’m your girl. – Don’t…
你说卖♥♥淫 这是什么意思
What do you mean by… prostitution?
妻子是不能指证丈夫的
Wives can’t testify against husbands.
一切就这么崩塌了
All just that shakedown.
我需要钱
All I need is money.
宝贝 我们有足够的钱吗
Baby, do we have enough?
只有我和你 我们不能错失良机
It’s just you and me. We can’t miss.
这可比开会有意思多了
This is sure as shit more fun than the convention, huh?
你是干什么的
What do you do for a living?
我是销♥售♥医药用品的 你呢
I sell medical supplies. How about you?
我是兼♥职♥妇科医生
Uh, I’m a part-time gynecologist.
是吗 真有意思
Really? Oh, that’s so funny.
我们近期生产了
We’re actually coming out
一系列新型镫形吊架
with a new set of stirrups that make it a lot…
我懂了 真有趣
I get it. That’s very funny, yeah.
需要我去点几杯酒来吗
Should I take some drink orders?
好啊好啊 你要喝什么
Yeah, yeah. What do you want?
-一杯自♥由♥古巴[鸡尾酒名] -两杯
– Oh, wow. A Cuba Libre would be great. – Two Cuba Libres.
没事 我来付 给你
Don’t worry about that. I got it. Here you go.
老天 她太棒了
Boy, she’s… she’s great.
你们结婚了吗
You guys married?
是的 她可是明星胚子
Yeah, she’s gonna be a star.
那个和我想的是一个东西吗
Hey, is that what I think it is?
你觉得是可乐粉的话就是吧
It is if you think it’s coke.
能给我一点试试吗
Do you, uh, think I could get a little?
你会让人免费用你的医药用品吗
You let people use your, um, medical supplies for free?
-好吧 我懂了 -是吗
– OK. No, I get it. – Yeah.
当然 多少钱
Yeah. Um… Well, how much?
什么多少钱 阴交还是口♥交♥
How much for what? The pussy or the blow?
-玩真的吗 -真的
– Seriously? – Seriously.
今天是你幸运日 我去找琳达
It’s your lucky day. I’m gonna go get Linda.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
-妈妈 -天啊 现在是凌晨两点
– Hi, Ma. – For the love of Christ, it’s 2 A.M.
我知道
I know.
别吵醒你父亲
Don’t wake your father.
你要吃东西吗 我有剩饭
You want something to eat? I got leftovers.
你瘦的皮包骨头 琳达
You’re a bag of bones, Linda.
我不饿 妈妈
No, I’m not hungry, Mom.
那你半夜过来把我吵醒干嘛
So, what’d you wake me up in the middle of the night for?
我在想能不能
I was really hoping that, uh, I could, um…
搬回来住几天
move back in here for a while.
-这里吗 -是的
– Here? – Yeah.
你知道不可能的
No. You know that’s not possible.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!