我得仔细思量
I’ve really got to use
发挥我的想象
My imagination
给自己找个借口
To think of good reasons
继续好好活着
To keep on keepin′ on
妥善地处理
Got to make the best
这糟糕的境遇
Of a bad situation
自从那天
Ever since that day
我醒来发现
I woke up and found
你已远走高飞
That you were gone
黑暗吞噬了我
Darkness all around me
太阳也黯淡了光芒
Blackin out the sun
老友来续
Old friends call me
我却无话可说
But I just don’t feel like talkin to anyone
拉芙蕾丝
空虚拉扯着我
Emptiness has found me
不愿放我回去
And it just won’t let me go
苟延残喘活着
I go right on livin’
不知有何意义
But why I just don’t know
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
期盼已久的时刻就要到了
the moment we’ve all been waiting for,
根据真实事件改编
有请我们的女神
the one,
独一无二的琳达·拉芙蕾丝
the only Linda Lovelace!
-你叫什么 -琳达·拉芙蕾丝
– What’s your name? – Linda Lovelace.
我是说你真名叫什么
I meant what’s your real name?
这就是我的真名
That’s my real name.
在成为有史以来第一个超级艳星之前
So what did you do before
你是做哪行的
you were the first ever pornographic film superstar?
做为性革命宣传海报的封♥面♥女♥郎♥
How does it feel to be the poster girl
性革命 指1960年代美国关于性解放的革命
你有何感想
for the sexual revolution?
色情作品《深喉》
The pornographic film Deep Throat
上映不久便坐上最受欢迎和
has become one of the most popular
最高票房♥的色情电影宝座
and profitable blue movies of all time.
今日曼哈顿法庭裁定本片为淫秽片
Today a Manhattan criminal court judge ruled the film obscene
并强制纽约所有电影院下档此片
and ordered it removed from theaters in New York City.
这真是个奇怪的国度 是吧
This is kind of a strange country, isn’t it?
法官们能看深喉
Judges can see Deep Throat,
但却听不进那些证词
but they can’t listen to those tapes.
深喉 一部题材新颖的电影
Deep Throat, a trendsetting film that
让色情作品进入流行文化中
brought pornography into popular culture.
你的原名是琳达·伯尔曼
How did you become Linda Lovelace in the first place,
为什么当时要改叫琳达·拉芙蕾丝?
if you were born as Linda Boreman?
我觉得你能成为明星
I think you can be a star,
我指的不是艳星那种
and I don’t mean just an adult-movie star.
而是真正的明星
I mean a real star.
你是叫琳达·拉芙蕾丝吗
Is your name Linda Lovelace?
开诚布公点吧
So tell me,
真正的琳达·拉芙蕾丝是什么样的
who’s the real Linda Lovelace?
你是不是给了我暗示
Is just give me some kind of sign, girl
1970年 佛罗里达州戴维镇
我的宝贝
Oh my baby
让我知道你是我的
Show me that your mine, girl
别 派茜 别这样
No! Patsy! Come on.
神圣小姐 琳达·拉芙蕾丝就读天主教学校的时候 同学替她取的绰号♥
别假惺惺了 神圣小姐
Jeez! Come on, Miss Holy Holy.
你想要晒出一条黑线吗
You want to get tan lines?
到时你就会感谢我了
You’re gonna thank me later.
你真的睡了那帅哥吗
So have you slept with that guy yet?
别瞎猜 派茜
No. Patsy, come on.
别假正经了 你都21岁了
Don’t be such a prude. You’re 21 years old.
假正经 我怎么假正经了
Prude? How am I a prude?
上次就被狠狠教育了
I think I’ve learned my lesson
还全都拜你所赐
that one time, thank you very much.
你可以换个体♥位♥的
There are other things that you can do.
我都对你无语了
Ugh. I don’t even know how to talk to you anymore.
那个…那个太恶心了
Seriously, that’s disgusting.
太恶心了
That’s disgusting.
-琳达 -那是你妈吗
– Linda! – Shit, is that your mom?
你不是说她在上班吗
I thought you said she was work.
-琳达 -拿着
– Linda. – Take this, please.
-好的 -灭掉
– Yeah. – Put it out.
琳达 你在后院吗
Linda, are you out back?
搞什么啊 这里是暴露狂的殖民地吗
Honestly, what is this, a nudist colony?
-看你穿成什么样了 -妈
– What are you wearing? – Ma!
快进屋
Get in the house.
热舞轮滑
准备好没 大家都滑得很快
OK? ‘Cause everybody’s going fast.
-好没 -好了
– Ready? – Ready.
-小心点啊 -我只能看到你的屁屁
– Careful. – All I can see is your butt.
妈妈呀
Oh, my God!
乐队不错 但少了些什么
Cool band. They’re missing something, though,
-不觉得吗 -比如什么
– don’t you think? – Like what?
-热舞♥女♥郎 -你自愿加入吗
– Go-go dancers. – You volunteering?
来啊 美女
Come on, babe.
屁♥股♥扭起来啊
Move your hips!
用心感受
Feel it!
-我真想… -再来一次
– Actually, like… – Do that again.
-才不是呢 -瞧你刚那骚样
– I know. I don’t think so. – You enjoyed it.
我得好好休息一周了
I need, like, a week off.
-你俩刚扭的很棒 -谢谢
– You two move pretty good up there. – Thanks.
想不想做点职业表演
You ever think about doing that professionally?
当然…想
Yeah, right.
维加斯的舞♥女♥们一晚能赚两三百
Yeah! Dancing girls in Vegas, they make two or 300 bucks a night.
什么 有谁会付那么多钱看我跳舞
What? Ha. Someone would pay that much to see me dance?
我就会啊
I would.
对了 我叫查克·特雷诺
I’m Chuck Traynor, by the way.
-我叫派茜 -我叫琳达
– I’m Patsy. – Linda.
-抽烟不 -来根吧
– You guys smoke grass? – Yeah, sure.
派茜 我到点回家了
Patsy, I have to go home now.
就抽一小口 来嘛
It’s a little bit of grass. Come on, babe.
好吧
Ok.
不用了 谢谢
I’m good.
1969年11月 尼克松关于越战著名演讲《沉默的大多数》
我与你们的希望
In accordance with your hopes,
你们的关注
mindful of your concerns,
你们的祈祷一致
sustained by your prayers,
-谢谢 晚安 -谢了 老婆
– thank you, and good night. – Thanks, honey.
尼克松总统全国电视演讲直播由…
President Nixon addressing the nation live from…
爸妈 拜 晚点见 我出去了
Bye, Mom. Bye, Dad. See you later. I’m going.
琳达
Linda!
你这是要去哪
Where do you think you’re going?
去海边
The beach.
很晚了
It’s dark.
你穿的都是些什么
And what on earth do you have on?
-那里有个派对 -谁举办的
– It’s a party. – And whose party is it?
我和派茜还有她男友雷一起去
Uh, I’m going with Patsy and her boyfriend Ray.
还有雷的一个朋友
It’s a friend of his.
这个雷是做哪行的
And what does this Ray do?
我怎么知道啊
I don’t know, Ma.
难不成我去逼他去做问卷调查
It’s not like I made him fill out a questionnaire.
好像派茜说过他是调酒师
I think Patsy said he was a bartender, all right?
我和他们说过
But I did tell them that
我11点要准时到家
I had to be home by 11:00 on the nose.
晚一秒钟我都会打电♥话♥告诉你
Any later, and I’ll call you,
我发誓
swear to God.
早点回来 宝贝
See you, sweetheart.
《法国贩毒网》[1971年]
The French Connection.
看过吗
You know that one?
-那大帅哥演的吗 -是的
– The one with that guy? – Exactly.
老天啊 看完后我都蒙了
My God, I was so stoned when I saw that.
完全不知道发生了什么事
I couldn’t figure out what was going on.
真希望能有字幕
I kept expecting there to be subtitles.
-可惜没字幕 -是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!