我喂过马喂过札山羊
I fed the horses. I fed the goat.
你得好起来 你并没有病
You gotta get well. You’re not sick.
我给你做了.获原汁鸡汤 加了你讨厌的木薯粉!
I got chicken soup on and I put okra in it, and I know you hate okra.
你是最棒的好好努力
You’re the best. You gotta fight it.
你是最棒的
You’re the best.
一杯香浓的热茶
Nice hot cup of tea.
来吧试试
Come on, try this now.
一杯香浓的热茶闻闻
Nice hot cup of tea, smell it.
你有.获发疯
You’re crazy as a bed-bug.
你不会让我笑起来的 我没有幽默感
You’re not gonna make me laugh, I don’t have a sense of humor.
好极了!
We’ll see.
这真是太荒谬可笑了
This is the most ridiculous, crazy idea i’ve ever heard.
行行好。够了
– You’re pitiful. – That’s enough.
够了你站在这别动
That is enough. I want you to stand right there.
让我深深的看你几眼
I want you to look right into my eyes.
好好听我说话
You hear nothing but the sound of my voice.
我的鱼又点让 你看出什么了吗?
Does my fox face mean anything to you?
一点都不有趣
Not funny.
没关系
Nevermind.
30秒后你会大笑的 狂笑不已!
In 30 seconds, you are going to be laughing helplessly.
你不相信嗯?
You don’t believe, huh, you wanna bet?
你赌什么?
What do you bet?
一美金
A dollar.
小气!你呢多少?
Oh, cheapskate. What do you bet?
我是大领主我要赌…
I’m the highroller, i’m gonna bet, i’m gonna bet…
赌爱最大的赌注!
Love. I’m gonna bet the ultimate, okay.
但首先
First of all,
我要给你来 杯威士忌苏打酒
i’m going to give you a drink of scotch and soda,
而你来杯可口可乐 让你们有.获好心情
Want you to have a coca-cola. Want you all to be in a very good mood.
但不管了我来承担风险
But I don’t care, I don’t care. I’m willing to take the chance.
杰克你想要什么? 荞末还是番茄沙司?
Jack, what do you want? Do you want mustard or ketchup?
对有些人来说 这是不可抵♥制♥的 他们来.获沙司就笑了
Some people think that’s my best joke, because most people laugh just at the word ketchup.
黛比打开杏仁花生
Debbie, you open the peanut brittle, please.
在我向你♥爸♥爸 展示这朵花时
While I show daddy this flower.
我们把它放在这…
And here, i’m gonna put this up here.
你没有夹里 但它闻着很香
Well you don’t have a lapel, but it smells nice anyway.
嗅抱歉非常差劲的玩笑
Anyway, i’m sorry, that was a dirty trick,
但是这个会希曰奉的
i’m gonna do something nice for ya.
想要不变的爆米花吗 亲爱的?想要吗?
You want some popcorn, sweetheart? You want some popcorn?
这是不变的爆米花
I’ve got the popcorn.
这是用线做的真正 不变的爆米花
I mean, it’s real popcorn on a string.
还要生日礼物吗?
How about the anniversary present?
你认为我可能忘了?
Would I forget our anniversary, sweetheart?
一支古怪的钢笔…
It’s a fancy pen.
黛比我会忘了你吗? 不会的!
Debbie, you think I forgot you? I didn’t.
别这么想 我从没忘记你
Don’t think I forgot you, Debbie, cuz I never forget you.
而我我知道 今天8天前
And I know that the- or at least last week,
你领了毕业证
it was your graduation,
而且你喜欢 小珠状的耳环嗯?
and I know you like pearl earrings, don’t you? Come on, you like it?
我要好好的看看 你们俩好好看看!
I want to take a good look at both of you, and I want to see what I see here.
我看到了双胞胎 对双胞胎…
I see twins, that’s what I see. Twins.
你们你们是两个人 真的两个一样的人
You guys are a couple of- you really are. A two of a pair.
这这是我们的纪念
This is for us.
杰克纪念我们 以前的时光
Jack, this is for our old age.
你站到爸爸身边去…
Come over here and stand by daddy.
站到那边 我要拍张照
Over here, stand by dad. I want to take your picture.
妈妈你并不有趣
Mom, you’re not funny.
笑一个笑一个 杰克看这边好的…
Smile. Smile. Hey Jack, look this way. Here you go.
很好…好了
That’s it. Here we go.
我没多少时间
Time is running up…
准备好了?注意! 你们还不笑?
Are you ready? Here it goes. Are you ready to laugh?
来吧进来…
Just go inside.
外面去莎拉的房♥间
We gotta get to Sarah’s bedroom.
来吧鸭子们
Come on, duckies.
我把马牵进来了
I got the horses in,
但没有牵札山羊 不可能的
and I couldn’t get the goat. I mean, the goat is just impossible.
你知道的女人 年轻姑娘都有秘密…
You know, there are secrets women have. A young girl…
当你靠近你时 她会迷恋你
And she comes up to you, she’s infatuated with you,
她想向你倾诉 自己的秘密
she always wants to tell you her secrets, she volunteers them.
她对你说: “我赤身裸体”
And she says: “I’ve done some nude modeling”,
这样的话这种关系的 脆弱平衡便不被打破
you know, so the delicate balance of that relationship won’t break.
但如果你爱某个人
If you’re in love with someone
而这个女人 保守自己的秘密
and the woman keeps the secret,
不向你倾诉 不说出来
doesn’t give it to you, doesn’t offer it to you,
那么她的这一部分 对你来说便是死的
then that part of her is always dead to you.
我去找札山羊 你还好吗?
I’m gonna get that goat. You alright?
矛欣好你看起来很不错
Oh good, you look wonderful. You really do.
跟我一起出去吗? 我们去看札山羊?
Wanna come out with me? See the goat?
你允诺我
You promised me
说我将是你的唯一!
that I would be the only one.
我真想你!
How I missed you.
妈妈!
Mama.
面对爱
In love,
我怀疑…
i’m not sure of…
自己!
of me.
所以我怀疑…
And that, i’m not sure of…
你!
of you.
我怀疑爱
I’m not sure of love.
我怀疑自己…
I’m not sure of me,
怀疑你
of you.
妈妈!
Mama.
放开我!
Let me know.
不黛比别走!
No, Debbie, don’t go.
回来亲爱的!我爱你!
Come back, baby. I love you.
她会杀了你!
She’s a killer.
You know she’ll kill you.
她知道她会杀了你!
我爱那张面孔
I love that face.
And I will be the only one…
我将是唯一一个…
爱那张面孔的人
to love that face.
唯一的
The only one.
你允诺我…
You promised me.
我爱那张面孔…
So I love that face.
我爱你们
I love you…
你们两个
both.
我做了一个美妙的梦!
I had the most wonderful dream.
罗伯特在哪?
Where’s Robert?
罗伯特?
Robert?
Are you out there?
你在吗?
我就进来!你别出来!
I’ll be right in! Don’t come out here!
I’ve come to the most fantastic new understanding with Jack.
我与杰克不可思议的 相处融洽
我跟他和解了 还有黛比
I’ve made it up with him, and with Debbie too.
你是跟他打电♥话♥了 还是梦到这一切而已?
Talked to him on the telephone, or you dreamt this?
Look, i’m not kidding around.
我不是开玩笑
我不想你跟一个 不爱你的男人生活在一起
I do not want you to go to some guy that doesn’t love you.
I love you. And I want you to stay here. And I want you to stay here forever.
我我爱你我要你 永远待在这
我照顾动物照顾一切
I’m taking care of the animals, i’m taking care of everything.
– I’m gonna get a plane tonight. – No.
我搭今晚的飞机。不
我得这样
I have to.
I have to.
我得走
他妈的那是谁?
Who the hell is that?
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁?
– Who are you? – I’m Ken.
你是谁?肯
Hello, doggy.
你好狗儿
How are ya? You’re Robert?
你好您是罗伯特吗?
– Want a drink? – No, thank you.
喝一杯?不谢谢
肯你好还好吗?
Ken, hi, how are you?
Thank you for coming.
你能来真是太好了
Could you help me upstairs. I have a whole bunch of stuff up there.
可以上来吗? 我有一大堆东西
I really appreciate you coming.
你能来真是太好了
天气真可怕
I know it’s a terrible night,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!