Well, to look at him there isn’t too much in his favor.
不真的没有
No, there really isn’t.
但它很适合男人
But he is a great dog for a man.
不谢谢 我不要这条狗
No, thank you. No on that dog.
其实跟人一样
He is so much like a man.
你爱慕它称赞它 狗工作
And you admire, and you praise, and the dog opens up,
变得热情出色 是人类的骄傲
And he’s a warm, wonderful and fine human being.
你真强壮
You are so strong!
来吧试试!
Go ahead and try.
不它不认识我 这不行
No, he doesn’t know me. Maybe I shouldn’t.
吉姆知道罗森太太 爱它嗯吉姆?
Jim knows Mrs. Lawson loves him, don’t you Jim?
来吧试一下
Come on, just give it a shot.
别害怕
Don’t be afraid.
你好吉姆!
Hello, Jim.
我是罗森太太
I’m Mrs. Lawson.
不再试试轻点
Try again. Just try slowly.
别害怕
Don’t be afraid.
你并不想吓我…
You don’t want to scare me.
你是这么的强壮魁梧
You’re so much bigger, and you’re so strong.
而且你非常英俊
And you’re very handsome.
你非常英俊 你就像一个朋友
You’re very handsome. You look just like somebody that I know.
是的真的嗅瞧!瞧!
Yes you do. Oh, look at that. Look at that.
乖狗看着我! 嗅乖狗…
Oh, is that a good dog. Look at that. Oh, good boy…
它真棒这条狗太出色了
He’s terrific. He’s a wonderful dog.
棒极了嗅太棒了!
A wonderful dog, yes you are. Yes you are.
你就像我所认识的一个人!
You look just like somebody I know, yeah you do.
它真棒!
He is terrific.
那么好吧我要它 好极了!我要它
That’s, i’m gonna take him. That’s won- I want to take him.
还有那只雌鹦鹉还有…
And we’ve got the parakeet. You know what I need now,
比较小而柔弱的…
a little something soft, little and soft.
小而柔弱的?
Little and soft?
再见吉姆再见
Goodbye, Jim. Goodbye, Jim.
嗅棒极了太好了!
Oh, this is terrific. This is just great.
好了我们到家了
That’s it now. Here we are home.
等等那个
Wait a minute, can you take this one?
好了还有这个
There you are, and this one.
我来拿小猫 牵狗的绳在您那吗?
And then the- i’ll get the- Have you got the leash?
在我这我这! 来吧走!
I got it, I got it. Come on Rex.
这是个神经过敏者
That’s a wild one you got there.
来吧走
You come on a little easier.
我们到了来吧到家了
Here we are. Come on, we come home now.
好吧我让他看看马…
Okay, now I want to show him the horses.
我来拿鸡和…
The chickens in the…
好的您帮我 牵札山羊好吗?
Alright, can you hold the goat?
不我我来吧。 你拿别的
No, i’ll hold the goat, and then you’ve got those still.
好了怎样?很漂亮 不是吗?这儿很漂亮对吧?
What do you think, huh? Is this nice? Is this a nice place to live?
你们真可爱!
Oh, you’re such good boys, yeah.
好了鸭子在哪?
Alright, where’s the duck now?
这个我不知道
The duck I don’t know.
等等…
Wait a minute.
帮我牵这个 我来拿母鸡
You take that, i’ll take- here, I got the chickens.
您来拿鸭或者是…
Can you still get the duck or shall I take…
我得回去一趟取鸭子
I’ll have to come back for the duck.
怎样喜欢吗? 我们走走…
What do you think? You like it.
你们真可爱!
Are you good boys.
来吧!来见见罗伯特
Come on, let’s go see Robert.
我知道这很奇怪 但我非常高兴
I know this sounds crazy, but I just got carried away.
我拒绝不了这些…
I couldn’t resist these…
这是微型马很小的 嗯?瞧瞧!
These are miniature horses. Aren’t they small? Aren’t they?
我本来想买♥♥一只 但它会觉得孤单
I was gonna only take one, but then I figured they’d get lonely
如果买♥♥一只 买♥♥两只也一样
and if you have one, you might as well have two.
然后札山羊 它会产奶 所以并不是浪费
Anyway, the goat gives milk, so that’s not a waste.
还有鸡和鸭… 会下蛋
And the chickens and the duck will have eggs eventually.
我们集中它们 让它们都住在饲养场里
And we can eat those and we’ll all live here at the park.
我们待会再说
Well, we’ll talk about it in a minute.
我要给他们弄.获吃的喝的
I’m gonna take these in and give them a little food and some water.
一路上实在太热了
It was really hot coming over.
不会有什么事的 罗伯特
It’s going to be alright, Robert.
我们一会就谈谈
I’ll talk in just a minute, okay.
您牵来了吗? 是的但帮帮我
– Have you got him? – Yeah, I need a little hand with this one.
我要把你们带到一个 漂亮的饲养场里
We’re gonna stick you in the nice park.
你会喜欢的有遮荫
Oh, you’re gonna like this, you’re gonna like this, right in the shade.
对于你们会有清凉的水
We’re gonna give you nice, fresh water.
你拿了母鸡吗?
Have you got the chickens?
鸭子在哪?
Where’s the duck?
来吧亲爱的来吧…这边…
Come on, boys. Come on. Over here.
来吧…
There you go.
过来母鸡们…
Come on, chick-chick. Come on, chickies.
来吧出来…
Come on, out you go.
抓到了吗?
Can you get ’em?
出来小调皮!
Come on, you little rascal.
我不清楚
I don’t know.
这是不是个好主意?
I don’t know if this is such a hot idea?
他似乎对我的饲养场 并不非常兴奋
He didn’t seem too enthusiastic about my park.
我肯定他觉得我是个疯子
I’m sure he thinks i’m crazy as a bed-bug.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我得给这个小世界来.获水 让它们凉快凉快
I’m gonna get these little guys some water, cool ’em off a little bit.
真是太热了!
It’s a plenty hot day.
来吧我要让你们 瞧点美丽事物
Come on, oh i’m gonna show you something nice, come on.
你们所不知道的
I’m gonna show you something you haven’t seen.
我要带你们去大自然!
Gonna take you up to the high country.
你们真可爱!
You are such strong guys.
真精致!
So delicate.
希望我所做的对 你们是好的
Gee, I hope i’m doing the right thing for you fellas too.
去吧跑起来 自♥由♥的奔跑!
Okay, just run, run. Run free.
来吧吉姆 我们到了!
Come on, Jim. This is it.
这是兰尼而这 这是吉姆
This is Lenny and this is Jim.
我得喝一杯…
I need a drink.
Excuse me.
把它交给我吧
I’ll take him.
别给我惹麻烦 现在不行
Don’t give me any trouble now, don’t give me any trouble now.
威廉姆医生?
Dr. Williams?
你好罗伯特.哈默
Hi, i’m Robert Harmon.
好的病人是谁?
So tell me, who is the patient?
莎拉有两匹微型马
Sarah had these two little miniature horses,
还有只札山羊
and a goat,
而且她预料到我在 见到兰尼和吉姆时
and she didn’t know that I was going to respond so poorly
会这么毫不热心
when she brought Lenny and Jim over,
然后它既找不到鸭子 也找不到母鸡然后…
so they couldn’t find the duck and the little chicks disappeared, so…
抱歉但是她在哪?
Excuse me, but where is she?
在这
She’s in here.
别害怕我是威廉姆医生
Don’t be alarmed. I’m Dr. Williams.
那么有什么问题呢?
What seems to be the trouble?
我不知道自己是谁?
I don’t know who I am.
您知道自己在哪吗 等等
– Do you know where you are? – Wait a minute, wait a minute.
我是谁?我是谁?
Who am I, who am I?
等等等等 我是谁?是谁?
Just a minute, just a minute. Who am I? Who am I?
我是你兄弟? 我是你母亲?
Am I your brother? Am I your mother?
是吉姆?我是谁?
Am I Jim? Who am I?
您可以在外面等着我吗?
Could you please step outside for a moment?
拿着这儿不需要您
Here, take your bag. We don’t need you, alright.
拜托我付钱给您 但是离开吧
I’ll pay you your bill. I’m sorry, goodbye, thank you.
离开拿上您的包
Now just go. Here is your bag, here it is.
可以跟您谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you for a minute, please?
这边吧
Come here.
哈默先生我认为 莎拉真的有问题
Mr. Harmon, I think Sarah is in trouble.
她的眼睛反应迟钝 而且她颈背僵硬
Her eyes are not responding the way i’d like them to, and her neck is stiff.
您可以随心所欲 但她需要别的医生 如果不是我的话
Now, you can do what you want, but i’d like you to get her to see somebody if it’s not me.
她矛欣好…谢谢
She’s fine… thank you.
不客气我认得路
You’re very welcome. I’ll let myself out.
莎拉你是 我所遇到的最棒的人
Sarah, you’re one of the greatest people that i’ve ever met in my life.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!