Goodnight, darling.
她真是个出色的女人!
She’s a wonderful woman.
她不常有开心的时刻 你知道的
She doesn’t get a chance to go out and show off a lot, you know.
我知道
I know.
晚安吉特我爱你
Goodnight, teeth. I love you. Goodnight.
真让人愉快太棒了!
I had a wonderful time. A wonderful time.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是我见过的最可爱的人
You are the cutest guy I ever met.
想来.获咖啡吗?
You want some coffee?
不用谢谢宝贝
Nah, no thanks, babe.
我今晚过得非常愉快
I had the most wonderful time tonight.
是的看得出来
Yeah, you look happy.
创造性是什么?
What is creativity, Robert?
创造性?
What is creativity?
不我知道的你是作家 你具有创造力…
No, I don’t mean, you know, I know you’re a writer and you’re creative.
有人打扮自己
People paint.
我不会
But I don’t paint.
你认为烹饪… 是一种艺术吗?
Would you consider cooking… an art?
烹饪?
Cooking?
对我试图寻找什么
Yeah. I’m trying to find something.
寻找一些一些 我能做的事
You know, just something I could do.
我不是说只有 我一个人能做的但是…
I don’t mean i’m the only person in the world that can do it, you know, but just…
一些有.获特别的事
something that I could- something special.
比如烹饪或者…
You know like cooking, or…
写作?诗歌♥诗作
Writing? You could do some poetry. Write poetry.
不我喜欢诗歌♥ 但它让人疲惫
No. Poetry, I love it, but it’s just so depressing.
它每次都让我悲伤 这不太健康
I always get so low. No, I don’t think that’s healthy.
我都不知道自己在说什么
I don’t even know what i’m talking about.
还有爱这是一种 艺术吗?
Would love be considered an art?
有些人认为是的
Well, some people think so.
你是个作家你.总是 描写性♥爱♥
You’re a writer, you’re always writing those books about sex.
或许你可以写写爱 我来帮你
Maybe you could write one about love, I could help you with that.
看着办吧
We’ll see how that works out.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
我会做到一件神圣的事 我会成功的
I’m going to do this damned thing, I really am.
我会找到平衡
I’m going to find balance.
我觉得你应该这样做
And I think you should do it too.
我会为你做点什么我会…
I’m going to do something for you.
我会为你买♥♥个小宝贝
I’m going to buy you a baby.
真的
Really.
你真的需要…
You really need some…
一个活生生的东西 来让你疼爱
living thing that you can love, Robert.
可能是一个小动物 让你爱抚的
It could be just a little animal that you could take care of and kiss and sleep with.
求你别说了
Please don’t.
这回让你平衡 让我平衡
And you’d be balanced, i’d be balanced.
然后我会对自己的 家庭有新的迷恋
Then I can go back to being obsessive about my family.
知道爸爸怎么说的吗?
You know what dad always said?
不知道怎么说的?
No, what did dad always say?
每个问题都有它的对策
For every problem, there is an answer.
我不喝咖啡了洗个澡去
I’m not gonna have coffee, i’m gonna take a bath.
我马上睡觉
I’m gonna go right to bed.
一早起来
I’m gonna get up at dawn.
晚安
Goodnight, honey.
妈妈?黛比?
Mother?
你还好吗?
Are you alright?
你有权这样问我吗?
How can you ask me if i’m alright?
你找到性♥爱♥了吗? 这就是你要的吗?
Did you find your sex, mom? Is that what you were looking for?
叫你♥爸♥爸来跟我说话
Ask your father to come to the phone.
你对爸爸的所作所为 让我难受
It’s making me ill what you’re doing to dad.
你想离婚的
You wanted the divorce.
叫他过来说
Please call your father to the phone.
他睡了。叫醒他
– He’s asleep. – Wake him up.
你以为我不敢叫他 让他安心睡吧
You think i’m afraid to call him. Mother please leave him alone.
听我说照我说的做马上
Listen to me. You do what I tell you, and you do it right now.
叫你♥爸♥爸过来
Call your father to this phone.
好吧我叫他别挂…
Alright, alright. Fine, I will. Just hold on.
你毫无怜悯之心
You have no mercy.
好吧我不在乎
Alright, that’s fine with me.
但别牵扯我们的小孩
But you leave our kid out of this.
这是我们最大的也是 唯一的问题
This is our biggest and it is our only problem.
我13岁了不再是小孩子 我知道的比你还多
Hey, i’m 13. I’m not a child, honey. I know more than you do.
杰克可以回答我一个 问题吗?
Jack, would you answer one question for me?
你相信爱是激流吗?
Do you believe that love is a continuous stream?
莎拉我们的小姑娘 正在发育期
Sarah, we have a little daughter going through puberty right now.
而此时她对我比 对你更重要
And she’s more important than you are right now.
我不再管你了 我们离婚了
I’m not taking care of you anymore, Sarah. We’re divorced.
杰克行行好别跟 我姐妹解释什么叫离婚 别说教了!
Please have the grace not to explain to my sister what a divorce is. And stop lecturing her!
那么别再打电♥话♥给他 别烦她你这杂种!
Well then don’t call her, and leave her alone! You’re the bitch!
还好吗?我洗脸
– You alright? – I’m washing my face.
爱已死
Love is dead.
爱是小姑娘的幻想
Love is a fantasy little girls have.
我累了只想一个人待着
I’m tired. I just want to be by myself.
她多大了?13岁 对吧?
How old is she? 13? I mean, is she 13 years old?
她正处于青春期 妈的!
She’s hit puberty for god’s sakes. That’s whats happened to her!
她不懂
You know absolutely nothing about children.
我不跟你谈论我女儿
I don’t intend to discuss my daughter with you.
你有个丈夫? 他是干什么的?
You have a husband, right? What’s he in?
建筑师?是吗? 他其实跟我一样
Is he in architecture? Architect, right? He’s just like me.
一个男的男人 他喜欢女人
He’s a guy. He’s a man. He loves women.
他跟她们出去他腻了
– He goes out with women. He has a good time. – You’re talking about a guy…
i’ve been with for 15 years, who’s put food on the table and clothes on her back.
巧年来谁帮他摆餐桌的? 谁帮他穿衣服的?
我们有一些心灵相通处 是你不能想象的
We’ve had experiences of the heart you couldn’t even imagine.
你口中的家伙在医院 握着我的手
You’re talking about a guy who held my hand in the hospital,
为他小宝贝的诞生而哭泣 当时你在哪?
who cried when his baby was born. Where were you?
所有这些花是搞什么鬼?
Sarah, what are all these flowers doing here?
就像是有人死了为他 守灵似的
This looks like somebody died and went to a wake.
这些花是从花♥园♥摘的笨蛋
Those flowers are from the garden, dummy.
我跟你说过小宝贝的事
I told you I was going to get you a baby.
而我在一个动物庇护所 我要给你带一个来
And i’m over here at animal shelter- Kiners something- getting you one.
我要改变你的生活!
I’m gonna change your life around a little bit.
对你并不爱我
You don’t like me now, but
when I get home with what i’m gonna get home with, you’re gonna be crazy about me.
等你看到我为你 带来什么时 你会发疯的!
是您丈夫吗?不
Was that your husband?
您未婚夫?不
Your fiance?
我承认我非常 想知道他是谁
Well I must say i’m very curious as to know who it was.
可以说是我的邻居 我的亲密朋友
That was my closest and my dearest friend.
他不想我买♥♥个小宝贝
And he doesn’t want me to buy a baby.
那他想要你做什么? 我不知道
– What does he want you to do? – Oh, I don’t know.
实际上…我们有.获迷惘
Actually, we’re both pretty screwed up.
但他似乎比我更严重
But I really think he’s in more trouble than I am.
他是大个子还是小个子
Is he a tall man or a short man?
我得走了打那个电♥话♥ 我要付多少钱?
Listen, I better get going. How much do I owe you for that telephone call?
我有些小兔子
I have some bunny rabbits.
我有只乌鸦鹦鹉 雌鹦鹉
I have a crow. A parrot. I have a parakeet.
雌鹦鹉非常适合男人
A parakeet is a wonderful pet for a man.
不用了谢谢
No thank you.
我还有头公山羊 是个非常非常俊俏的小伙子
Now, you ask, I do have the one billy goat, which you can see he’s a very handsome fellow.
我有头札山羊…
Then i’ve got the nanny goat,
如果你们喜欢山羊奶酪 这很不错
You like goat cheese, perfect opportunity.
我还有两只鸭子
Then i’ve got these two ducks.
很可爱的 还有这只绿公鸡 真漂亮的公鸡!
– Sweet. And i’ve got the mallard over there. – He’s a handsome rooster.
公鸡早上叫您起来 跟您做伴
The rooster- wake you up every morning, keep you company.
我想问…
I was thinking maybe,
您有小猫或小狗吗?
do you have any kittens, or dogs?
我正好有条狗
I do have one dog.
这是兰尼和吉姆 不可分割的
That’s Lenny and that’s Jim. They are inseparable.
不是工作上的 而是非常好的朋友
They don’t get much work done, but they are the best of friends.
他们心心相通
And they seem to understand each other.
不这是条凶狗 我根本不喜欢这条狗
No, that’s a nasty dog. I don’t like that dog at all.
应该说他没什么 可取之处

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!