Hi.
你好!
– A load of trunks. – Yeah, I see that.
一大堆行李。 是的我看到了
嗯很好都拿进来吧…
Well take them all into the house, alright.
Alright Jim, let’s get these bags.
吉姆搬箱子吧
Let’s take it in.
都拿进来
难以置信!
I just can’t believe it.
I can’t believe I got here, I can’t believe i’m actually here.
难以置信我在这 我真的在这了!
I can’t believe i’m seeing you.
难以置信我会见到你!
You’re nuts. You’re really nuttier than fruitcake. I love you.
你真疯狂!就只是 信封上的邮票我爱你!
放在哪?
Where do these bags go?
可以把行李放在 底层或上面…
Bags go- you can put ’em on the first floor or the upstai…
put ’em on the upstairs landing, alright?
拿到楼梯上去 好吗?
Just, on the upstairs landing. That’ll be good.
上面的楼梯上 会很不错的
How about a drink?
喝一杯?
No, I really shouldn’t. Perhaps, well, one maybe.
不不该喝了好吧 或许就来一杯
One only, cuz I was flying first class and…
就一杯吧因为我 坐头等舱来的而且…
– Well, this is not going to hurt ya. – Make it a weak one, please.
不会让你难受的。 甚至会轻飘飘
Get a little ice. Need a little ice for ya.
加点冰块… 我给你加点冰块…
杯子里…嗅抱歉
Put it in this glass. Sorry, excuse me.
Do you like your father?
你很爱她吧你父亲?
Well he happens to be a wonderful person, everybody likes him.
他是个很好的人 所有人都喜欢他
– Will you have vodka, scotch? – Yeah, just a small one really.
伏特加还是威士忌? 好但就一小杯
Albie’s mother brought him over here,
阿尔比的母亲把他带给我
cuz I haven’t seen him since he was born either.
自他出生后我就没见过他…
We were just reminiscing, going over old times.
我们交流对过去的美好记忆
Gettin’ drunk.
然后我们陶醉了
And i’m gonna take him to Las Vegas.
我要把他带去拉斯维加斯
Las Vegas?
去拉斯维加斯?
You want to go?
你想去吗?
Do you want her to go?
你想要她去吗?
No.
– Okay, go get your bag. – But dad.
去取你的行李包。 但是爸爸…
Get your bad, let’s go.
你的行李包去吧!
You want to see the rest of the house?
想参观一下房♥子吗?
来吧我带你看看
Come on, i’ll show you the house.
这是厨房♥
This is the kitchen.
The kitchen.
厨房♥
你会开车吗?当然
– Can you drive? – Sure I can drive.
Here are the keys to my car, and you go down to…
这是我的车钥匙 你下去…
you go down to…
开车…
out of the driveway, turn right,
离开小道然后右转
go down right again, then you hit Ventura.
再右转然后你 就到了万图拉街
And there’s a big shopping center down there and you can’t miss it.
在那有个超♥市♥ 你不会搞错的
I read all your books.
我读了你所有的书
Yeah, they’re in the bookcase.
是的书架上摆着
– They’re all about women. – I know.
总是关于女人的 我知道
What took you so long?
来的真是时候!
If anyone calls, just say I died.
如果有人打电♥话♥给我 那我就死了
Yeah? How long are you going to be dead?
是吗?多久?
I don’t know. Couple of days, just say.
不知道两三天吧
Who was that?
那是谁?
– Sarah, you mean? – Yeah, Sarah.
莎拉你想说?对莎拉
Do you love her?
你爱她吗?
Not the way you mean.
不是你想的那样
Do you kiss her?
你吻她吗?
Not the way you mean, I said.
我说过不是你想的那样
Imperial Palace.
高级大旅馆
Ah, Dean ! How are ya?
啊丁恩!还好吗?
Here for a little R&R, or ya gonna make an assault on us this trip?
来这是为了长途 飞机旅行吗?
我休.息一下身体 一个工程信.息论专家!
– Ah, I got my bodyguard with me. – Your a computer expert, I know it.
Albie, This is Dean Shindel. Say hello.
阿尔比丁恩.谢德尔 打声招呼
Your suite’s blocked and your tux is pressed and on the way up.
房♥间预留着待会有人 送无尾常礼服来
Where would you like your bag, Mr. Harmon?
行李箱放哪?
On the bed.
床上
That’s fine.
很好
– Here ya are, my friend. – Thank you, sir. There’s your key.
给您的。谢谢 您的钥匙
– Your tuxedo. – Oh good. Thank you.
您的无尾常礼服。 很好谢谢
Put it right there on the chair. You have the shoes?
放在椅子上吧 鞋子拿了吗?
The shirt, the tie, everything in there?
衬衣领带 都在里面吗?
– Anything else? – No, no. Here.
还有事吗? 没有给
How do you feel?
还好吗?
Okay.
还好
Still a little drunk?
还有点反胃?
Stomach a little upset?
想吐?
You oughta go to sleep.
你该睡了
Listen.
听着
I’m a man.
我是个男人
And a man, is different than a little kid.
而男人与 小男孩是不同的
I find it very hard to go to sleep alone.
我很难一个人睡着
You know what I mean, don’t you?
明白吗嗯?
– Do you? – Yeah.
真的吗?是的
Maid!
房♥间服务
Can I turn down your bed?
我可以铺床吗?
Did you just get in?
你刚到?
Earlier.
有一会了
You’re all by yourself, huh?
你就一个人嗯?
You hungry?
饿吗?不
A big boy like you is not hungry?
你这样的 大男孩不觉得饿?
When did you eat last? Where’s your mom?
你上次什么时候 吃饭的?你妈妈在哪?
In Los Angeles.
在洛衫矶
Not right now.
待会
Oh, I gotta give you checks.
得给你张支票
Carla Friedricks.
沿着卡拉弗里吉
Spell it.
一个字一个字的拼
Gotta see my son, you know.
我得去见我儿子了
Love is everything.
爱就是一切
Love is everything. Just remember that.
记住
– Go. – I love you girls.
走吧。我爱你们 姑娘们
Remember the Alamo. Remember Smokey Joe.
阿♥拉♥默万岁! 烟鬼乔酒馆万岁!
Take me home, please. I want to go home. I want to see my mother, my mom.
带我回家! 我想见妈妈!我妈妈!
我想回去! 我想见妈妈!
I want to go. I want to see my mother. I want my mom.
Didn’t I tell you? Didn’t I tell you I was gonna go out all night?
我不是跟你说过吗? 我说过我会出去一整晚?
Didn’t I?
嗯?
I told you I was going out all night, I was gonna be with somebody, didn’t I?
我跟你说过我会出去 一整晚跟别人一起嗯?
And you said okay, right?
而你答应了对吧?
You said you’re gonna be a man and i’m gonna be a man, right?
你答应做个男子汉 而我做个男人嗯?
No, don’t do that!
啊不别这样!
我想回家!
– Didn’t I say to you… – I want to go.
我不是跟你说过 我说过我会…
Didn’t I say to you, didn’t I say to you that I was going…
Wait a minute now. Didn’t I say I was going out with somebody?
等等我不是跟你 说过我会跟别人一起出去?
Didn’t I say I was gonna go find somebody?
我不是跟你说过 我会跟别人一起出去吗?
I want to go. I want to see my mother.
放开我我想回去 见妈妈
I want to go home. I want to go.
我想回家放开我…
下车你家在哪? 就在那
– Get out. Where is your house? – Right over there.
Albie, I just want to say i’m sorry the vacation didn’t work out.
阿尔比很抱歉这次 出行并不愉快
Mom!
妈妈!
Albie, what happened to yourself? Come on, what happened?
阿尔比你怎么了 我的儿子?嗯?
What happened, son. Did he do this to you? What happened?
告诉我儿子 是他把你弄成这样吗?
他怎么你了?
What did he do to you?
I’m Robert Harmon.
我是罗伯特.哈默
Eddie, stop! Stop it, Eddie!
埃迪住手!住手 埃迪!
It’s not your son, Eddie!
这不是你儿子 埃迪!
… your ass long enough … Stay there!
别搀和进来! 待在那!
Dad, I love you dad.
爸爸…我爱你 爸爸
I love you, dad.
我爱你♥爸♥爸
Come on.
过来儿子
I love him. He’s my father, I love him.
我爱他这是我父亲 我爱他
Dad, I love you.
爸爸我爱你
I love you, dad.
我爱你♥爸♥爸
– He’s your son, Robert. – Too late.
他是你儿子罗伯特。 太晚了
Robert, he’s your son!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!