I’m going to kill someone.
我想杀人了!
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
I’m looking for my white shoes.
我找我的白鞋子
White shoes. Did you see Phyllis’ big white shoes?
白鞋你见过 菲丽斯的白鞋吗?
Underneath the kitchen table.
在餐桌下面
Get that, please.
接一下好吗?
那又怎样?
So what?
Who was it?
怎么回事?
There’s a car coming around to the front.
有辆车来了…
There is some lady and a little boy here. And he’s carrying a whole bunch of flowers.
是一位女士和一个小男孩 他拿着一束话
They’re coming up to the front door, Robert.
他们朝前门走来
This is your son.
这是你儿子
You owe him for four weeks.
你欠他四个礼拜
You want this in one check, or you want it in four checks?
你想要一张 支票还是四张?
One check.
一张
Here is some flowers.
花给你
Thank you. But let me just get this…
谢谢…等我给你…
Robert, I gotta ask you a favor. Would you do it?
帮个忙好吗?
If it’s for money, yes.
如果有关联可以
You asked me not to call, so I wrote you 3 letters.
你不想我打电♥话♥来 所以我写了三封信
I just don’t answer my mail.
我不回邮件
My husband and I, we have a big chance to raise some money in someone’s big house.
我丈夫和我我们 可以挣一大笔 在一栋大房♥子里…
我们将在那过夜 但他们不想见到孩子
We’ll stay overnight. And they don’t want kids.
– You want me to take the boy. – Yeah, overnight.
你想要我带这小孩。 对过夜
– Until when? – We’ll be home tomorrow at 2pm.
带到什么时候? 我明天回来14点
Alright.
行吧
You haven’t even seen your son since he was born.
自你儿子出生你 就没见过他
I said yes, didn’t I?
我都答应了不是吗?
I’ll be home Sunday night. Today’s Saturday.
我周日晚上回来 今天是周六
I even have Albie’s suitcase in the car.
车里有阿尔比的手提包
Fine, let’s get the suitcase and let’s get on with it. Come on, let’s go.
去拿包吧走吧快点!
跟妈妈再见
Wave goodbye to your mother.
Flowers.
我的花
Really nice, wanna hold ’em?
非常漂亮 帮我拿着好吗?
Close the door.
门关上
I’m gonna introduce you to some people.
我给你介绍一些人
This is my son Albie.
这是我儿子阿尔比
I’d like to introduce you to Charlene,
我给你介绍莎琳娜
我的秘书朋友会计…
who is my secretary, my friend, my accountant
and her daughter Renee who is also my friend.
还有她女儿热内 也是我的朋友
– How old are you? – 8.
你多大了?8岁
Well, let’s go.
很好走吧
谁什么事?
Yeah, what do you want?
This is my son Albie. He’s going to spend the night with us.
我儿子阿尔比 他今晚跟我们一起过夜
Hi, Albie.
你好阿尔比!
你去哪?
What’s wrong?
Robert, go get him.
罗伯特快去找他
He’s your son for god’s sake!
这是你儿子混♥蛋♥!
– Alright, come on. Let’s go. – Mr. Harmon?
走吧走。 哈默先生?
Don’t call me Mr. Harmon.
别叫我哈默先生
That’s insulting. I know it and you know it.
这是侮辱我知道 你也知道的
– I hate you. – Yeah I know, that’s cuz i’m your father.
我讨厌你。 正常因为我是你父亲
The boy still asleep?
小鬼还在睡?
Yeah, he’s upstairs in bed.
对睡得正香
Here’s your check.
这是你的支票
Thank you, darling.
谢谢亲爱的
Mary, Annette.
玛丽阿娜特
Thank you, I love you.
谢谢你真是个可人儿!
Joanie.
乔妮…
Joanie, i’m sorry Phyllis.
乔妮和菲丽斯…
Charlene, have your numbers?
莎琳娜有你们的电♥话♥吗?
Take good care of these chickens, okay.
照顾好我的小宝贝们
You take care, bye baby.
玩的开心
现在您是男人了 照顾好这些小孩们
You’re the man now, you take care of these little children.
Goodbye kids, good luck in your new careers.
再见祝你们在新的 职业中好运不断
Bye bye, sweetheart.
再见亲爱的
We’ll be alright, Robert.
我们会希欣好的
You better get back to the kid.
回去照看小孩吧
You shouldn’t leave him alone.
别让他一个人待着
Are you awake?
你醒了?
右边再右边
Go to your right, then go right again.
Can I use your toothbrush?
我用你的牙刷?
Use your finger.
用你的手指
I want to have breakfast, but
我们准备吃早餐但是…
I have to clean up first.
得先弄干净
If I have breakfast without cleaning up I vomit.
如果不先弄干净 我会想吐
You get through with this, you can help me…
你一忙完就来帮我吧
get these empty cigarette packs off here…
倒掉所有这些烟蒂…
and this stuff here, then we can eat.
还有所有那些 然后我们可以吃饭
All done.
好了
Want a drink? Would you like a Coca-Cola, or a beer?
喝一杯吗? 来杯可口可乐 啤酒还是…
A beer.
啤酒
Would you like a little toast?
为何举杯?
Did you run away because I was born?
你离开是因为 我的出生?
No, I didn’t even know you were coming.
不我根本 不知道会有你
I don’t like men a lot, you know.
我不太喜欢男人…
I’m a writer. I don’t make money on men.
我是作家我的 好运不是来自男人
No one’s really interested. They’re kinda boring.
他们都很无趣 让人厌烦
When you’re 14 I think you oughta…
当你14岁时就会…
hitchhike across the country,
有所转变
go into a truckstop, stop there.
走近一家“熟客馆” 什么的你会停在那
Have a cup of coffee,
喝杯咖啡什么的
and see what men are really like, you know.
以便看看什么是男人
Men. Not these people out here with the suits and ties…
男子汉不是那些 衣冠楚楚却…
that kind of stuff, you know.
满口胡言的人
I had a picture of you.
我曾有你的一张照片
My father tore it up.
我爸爸撕了它
My mother cried,
我妈妈大哭
they had a big fight, and he hit her.
他们吵架然后他打她
And they changed my name to Albie Swanson, like his.
他们把我的名字改成 阿尔比.斯万森像他一样
And mother cries all the time thinking about you.
妈妈她哭着想你
Please come back to her.
求你回到她身边
She sleeps with another man every night, you know.
她每晚跟另一个人 睡在一起
You know what that means?
明白吗嗯?
She has had a baby by another man.
而且她有了这个人的孩子
So, that part of…
所以这一点…
that part of…
关于…
is over.
结束了
I don’t like women anyway, you know. I really don’t. I like kids.
我也根本不喜欢女人 我喜欢孩子们
And I like older people.
而且我喜欢…老人
Cuz they seem to have the secret…
因为他们讲述自己的秘密…
They don’t need anything.
他们一无所需
You don’t need anything.
你你也一无所需
They just want… You’re innocent.
你只想…你很纯洁
And so are old people, they’re innocent. That’s what I like about them.
老人也很纯洁这就是 我喜欢他们的原因
Drink your drink here. Come on, drink it down.
喝酒吧来吧干了
Hey, dad!
嘿爸爸!
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Someone’s here. There’s a cab outside. There’s two cabs.
外面有辆计程车有两辆
You go out there and you tell them
你出去叫他们…
to go away.
离开
I have a lady in the cab.
我的车上有位女士
Paris.
巴黎…
Dad?
爸爸?
This is my son Albie, from the second marriage.
我儿子阿尔比 我的第二次婚姻
Albie, Sarah.
阿尔比莎拉…
Oh, my god. I haven’t seen you…
嗅天哪… 我没见过你…
I haven’t seen him since he was in the hospital being born.
他在医院出生后 我从没见过他
我待会给你个礼物 尽管我不知道自己会在这…
I would’ve brought you a present, only I didn’t know I was going to be here…
你会在这…我会在这
I didn’t know you were going to… I didn’t know I was going to…