侄子婶婶
I don’t have any relatives myself, but Jack does.
我个人并没有家人 但杰克有
Some of these are in Houston, and Jack’s aunt is in New York.
他在休斯顿有家人 而她婶婶在纽约
Which I would feel very uncomfortable going to if she wasn’t there.
如果她不在那我自己 去的话就很蠢
But nobody died this time.
但这次并没有人去世
Just sick, you know.
仅仅是生病而已
People like Debbie and me to be with them
当他们在遭受痛苦时
when they aren’t feeling well, because we’re cheerful.
他们喜欢我们赔在身边 因为我们让人高兴
Says right here: “Visiting privileges every other weekend.
上面写着:“有权 每两周共度一次周末
From Saturday noon til Sunday at 7.
“从周六中午到周日19点
Mr. Lawson will be entitled to take Debbie Lawson
“罗森先生可以 带黛比.罗森
“去他的住所或 任何可接受的其它地方。”
to where he resides or any other reasonable place.”
Wasn’t that what you had agreed to?
你们没有对此达成共识吗?
You see Judge
你要知道法官女士…
when someone is temporarily insane
当一个人暂时失去理智时
like Jack here is…
比如杰克…
And he’s a wonderful guy, but…
他是个很好的人但是…
You see, when someone is like that,
你要明白这样的情况下
they don’t want to see the people that they really love.
他并不想见自己 真正爱的人
Okay, I understand that.
而我理解这一点
一个有病的人得慢慢康复
A person who is sick has to get well
before he can be normal, right?
直到重新恢复正常对吧?
So, when Jack finishes his…
所以只要杰克不再…
sleeping around everywhere,
到处留宿
and he wants to assume his responsibilities,
只要他想承担自己的责任
he wants to be a real father to Debbie, he can see her.
变成黛比的真正的父亲 那他可以来看她
而当他作出决定 再见黛比时
If Debbie is a very old lady when he makes up his mind,
that’s when he’ll see her.
她应该已经是个 老姑娘了
我不明白
I don’t understand.
You feel that your husband
您认为您丈夫
should not see Debbie at all? Ever?
不配再见黛比? 永远不吗?
Well, I object. I think Mrs. Lawson is breaking the understanding.
我抗♥议♥罗森太太 不尊重我们的协议
I don’t understand.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我不明白
He’s the one that wants a divorce.
想离婚的人是他
One of the reasons we’re having difficulty
如果我们对于一件
with something we’ve already agreed to,
已达成协议的事有异议
is that my wife hasn’t been cured.
这表明我妻子并没有康复
I’m a very happy person.
我非常好
My wife has been in and out of institutions since our marriage.
自我们结婚后 她就一个个诊所的跑
因为此我们 难以和睦相处
That’s one of the reasons why we’re having difficulty with something that we’ve already agreed to.
She hasn’t been cured.
她并没有康复
I have a problem. I…
我有个问题我…
I love my family. I love him, and I love her. I love them, just them.
我爱家爱他和她 我只爱他们
And,
然后…
when I can’t be cheerful…
当我难以高兴时…
When you get a headache, or
当我头疼时…
you feel really bad.
感觉非常糟糕
I go to the hospital.
我去医院
And I stay there until I feel that I can take care of things again.
我待在那直到我 能面对新的事情
Just stepping out of the way for awhile.
只是逃离一下
Until his little sex things are over…
直到…他结束风流史
Whatever it is that causes me to get the headaches…
总之就是那些让 我头疼的事…
Something like that.
那一类的事情
Could I have a glass of champagne in a crystal glass, please?
我可以来杯香槟吗 用玻璃杯装着?
I love crystal!
我喜欢玻璃!
菲丽斯这是我的舞台名
I’m Phyllis. That’s my stage name.
Lovely nails you have.
你的手指真漂亮
You’re a straight
你非常庄重…
and a marvelous writer.
而且是个出色的作家
I just love the way you write about loneliness.
我喜欢你描写 孤独的方式
You make it sound so exciting and romantic.
你让它变得让人 激动浪漫多情
I saw you in here last month. Are you working on a new book?
我上个月在这见到你 你在写书?
Are you doing something on us?
你写的是… 关于我们的?
Yes, i’m writing a book on nightlife, as a matter of fact.
对我在写一本 关于夜猫子的书
Could I have your telephone number please, your card, something?
可以给我你的 电♥话♥号♥码卡片什么的吗?
真走运!
Lucky boy!
Now is this for research or what?
这是用于你的 研究还是什么?
It’s uh…
用于…
She’s beautiful.
她真美
You know her name?
知道她的名字吗?
苏珊
Susan.
I think with all beautiful women, they have a secret.
我相信所有女人 都有个秘密
And the interesting thing,
乐趣就在于…
is to get that secret out.
发掘出这个秘密
If they volunteer that secret to me.
如果她们自己想 跟你倾诉的话
Yeah, I guess.
对应该是吧
I’m a writer, that’s why i’m saying that.
我是个作家所以 我说这些话…
I know, I saw you on TV.
我知道我在电♥话♥上 见过您
Haven’t read any of your books, though, don’t have too much time.
我没看过您的书 我没时间
– I did the cigarette trick… – Watch the tablecloth.
来点香烟…桌布!
你的杯子…
Give me your glass.
What should we drink to?
那么我们为何举杯?
不知道
I can’t think of anything.
You’re ambitious enough, I think.
你真够有抱负的
When I came in here about a month ago,
我上个月来这时…
there were these two very cute little girls
还有两个非常可爱的姑娘
that were singing along with you. They were backup singers.
跟你一起唱歌♥合唱
They’re not here anymore. And that bothers me.
她们不在了真让我烦恼
– Does it bother you? – No.
你有同感吗?不
What time is it?
几点了?
I want to write a book about you.
我想给你写本书
Why, you think I want to be a big star?
您认为我想成名吗?
I’ve gotta go.
我得走了
It was fun.
我过得很愉快
I like the way you move.
我喜欢你的步态
I really like the way you move.
真的我很喜欢 谢谢
I’m right here.
我的车在这
That’s nice.
很好
Give me your keys, give me your keys.
钥匙给我给我!
My dress!
我的裙子!
你知道人们怎样评论漂亮女人 她们的秘密…
You know what they say about beautiful women. Their secrets.
They’ll give ’em to you gladly, this is…
如果她们自己讲出来这就…
Where do you live?
你住哪?
Do you know where you live?
你知道自己住哪吧?
Get out, okay.
出来!
Get out of here!
出来!
Well then, move over.
那么把你推出去吧!
Gotta get out of my car.
下车!
Get out!
出去!
Out of my car!
下车!
Enough, okay!
够了!
Come on! Let go!
得了!松开!
Get out of here.
下车!
You’re amazingly strong.
你真够强壮!
I’ll drive, alright.
我开车行吗?
Where do you live?
你住哪?
I’ll drive.
我开车
Make a right, at the corner.
转角处右转
Okay, this is fine, this is fine, stop.
好了很好停下
Give me the keys. Give me the keys!
钥匙给我!给我!
Turn off the lights.
熄火吧!
Turn the radio off. Are you crazy? Give me the keys.
住手!你疯了吗? 给我钥匙!
能走吗?来吧 别待在这
Can you walk? Come on, we gotta get off the street.
Put your arm around me.
胳膊放在我肩上
You taking me to bed?
你带我去床上?
Where are we?
这是在哪?
My house.
我家
Perfect ending to a lovely evening.
一个美妙的晚上 有着美好结局
I’m alright.
好了…
I’m alright…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!