There was a bunch of pigs right here.
这儿有一帮下流的人!
Gosh, this looks like a junkyard.
这是个大粪坑!
Well, there’s your mother.
啊 你母亲在那
Robert, you’re a coward.
罗伯特 你真卑鄙!
You’re disgusting.
让人恶心!
And you make me sick the way you’re hiding behind my baby!
你躲在我小姑娘后面 真让人恶心!
This is not a baby! This is Renee, she’s my friend…
不 这不是小姑娘! 热内 我的朋友!
Yeah and I’m not a maid!
我可不是女仆!
They’re taking over the house, cigarettes,
她们强占了房♥子 香烟
all the booze.
酒
They’re using the silver.
她们使用银餐具
主演:吉娜.罗兰兹
Put me down you turkey sandwich.
放我下来 笨蛋
主演:约翰.卡萨维特
– Thanks for bringing my car back. – Oh, you’re welcome.
谢谢你把我的车开回来 不客气
I’m Robert Harmon.
罗伯特.哈默
Hi, I’m Laurie.
我叫罗莉
They’re in your bathroom.
浴室里有
主演:黛安娜.阿伯特
They’ve got the jewerly all over, the makeup.
得忍♥受小玩意 化妆
They take baths whenever they want to.
得洗澡…
你好 普贝拉太太!
Hi, garbage lady!
我叫菲丽斯
I’m Phyllis.
– Stop trying to organize me, okay! – I’m not trying to organize you, i’m…
别安排我的生活 我没有…
片名:《爱的激流》
This place looks like it’s going to take three days to clean up.
瞧瞧这一片狼籍 得花三天来清理
– I’m Robert Harmon. – Hi. Joanie.
罗伯特.哈默. 你好我是乔妮
You’re a beautiful girl, Joanie.
你是个漂亮姑娘 乔妮
Do me a favor, will ya kids? When you’re finished doing what you’re doing, just clean it up.
帮个忙 嗯? 一忙完这个就开始清理吧
Because I only have a secretary, and she’s a little annoyed right now, okay.
我只有一个秘书 而她不顶用!
由泰德.阿兰的 戏剧改编
I’m Robert Harmon.
罗伯特.哈默
You’re drinking champagne, that’s nice. So, just finish it up, and…
你喝香槟 很好 你继续吧 然后…
Oh, Hi, you must be Mr. Harmon.
啊 您 您是哈默先生!
抱歉 我们在打闹
I’m sorry, just having fun, just playing you know.
There wasn’t enough hot water.
以前热水不够
乔妮要唱诗
Joanie’s gonna sing
or recite.
或读诗
This is champagne, that’s orange juice, make a little marmosa.
香槟 橙汁 来点
快点 别让她久等
Hurry up, like that, cuz we don’t want to hold her up.
Just pour yourself something.
来点吧
导演:约翰.卡萨维特
Put a lil “Champs-Elysées” in it.
一杯“爱丽舍田野”
You sell?
你卖♥♥吗?
卖♥♥什么?
What?
Anything.
一切
You sell love,
出♥卖♥♥♥爱情
you sell drugs, you sell poetry,
毒品 诗歌♥
whatever. What do you sell?
一切…你卖♥♥什么?
– How old are you? – 18.
你多大了?18岁
18岁这是你自己说的
18, that’s what you said.
18 …
18岁单身
You dance?
你跳舞吗?
Charlene tells me you sing.
莎琳娜跟我说你歌♥唱
Yeah, I try.
对正在努力
你唱什么?
What do you sing?
I write poetry and I sing it.
我写诗并唱诗
Why don’t you sing it? I mean, you don’t have to sing it.
为什么?我的意思是 你没必要
你可以朗诵它们
You could recite it.
Just say it.
读出来而已
And don’t look away, will you please, because i’m going to record you.
看这我给你录音吧
What are you doing, I don’t know what you’re doing?
你干什么? 真不知道你搞什么
See,
听着…
一个漂亮女人…
a beautiful woman,
has to offer a man her secrets.
得向男人倾诉她的秘密
这这非常的美好 我不知道怎么说
I mean, that is so beautiful I can’t tell you.
You see, everyone in the world is very screwed up.
所有人都非常迷惘
Now I know that you’re not screwed up
我知道你并不迷惘
And i’m not. And I know the answer, and you know the answer.
我也是我知道 怎么回事你亦然
But,
但是…
we can’t tell them the answer unless they ask us the question.
但我们只有在别人 问起时才理得清
You see?
明白吗?
Tell me what a good time is.
你的欢乐时光是怎样的?
欢乐时光?
A good time?
Yeah, you have to be with someone to have a good time, don’t ya?
跟什么人在一起 很快乐之类的?
Yeah, that helps.
对这是有益的
Sex?
做♥爱♥?
I think we do need that.
大家都需要
Yeah, for money.
对为了钱
You don’t enjoy it?
你并不乐在其中?
You need someone to be with to have a good time, don’t ya?
你得有人让你快乐 不是吗?
Yeah, it helps.
对这是有益的
Well, then tell me what a good time is.
好吧告诉我你的 欢乐时光是怎样的!
Is it school?
学校?
Is it books, is it music, is it movies?
书本音乐电影院?
– What’s the question? – Good time, the best time, right?
这是什么问题? 欢乐时光高兴的事…有吗?
Cooking.
下厨
我喜欢下厨
I love to cook.
Cooking?
下厨?
Cooking is the best time you’ve ever had? Give me a break!
这是你最快乐的事? 别说了
Give me another drink, over here.
饶了我吧
I guess dreaming.
或许是做梦吧
What do you dream?
你梦梦什么?
你是同志吗?
Are you gay?
No.
不是
Sorry.
No, I’m not.
完全不是
It’s okay. Don’t worry. You’re safe here.
没什么别担心 你在这很安全
我是吉尔.丹巴
I’m Jill Dunbar.
The judge.
法官
I’m Sarah Lawson.
莎拉.罗森
This is my daughter Debbie.
这是我女儿黛比
Judge Dunbar? Hi, I’m Milton Kravitz.
丹巴法官?我是 米尔顿.卡维特
I represent Mrs. Lawson. Have you two met?
罗森夫人的律师 你们认识了吧?
Are you comfortable there?
您还好吧?
Yeah, sure.
是的
Sorry we’re late. Traffic was terrible.
我们来晚了 到处堵车
You’re beautiful.
你真漂亮
Come over and sit here, please.
请过来
Why don’t we have Debbie wait outside?
让黛比在外面 等着行吧?
There is no reason for her to be here?
她怎么待在这?
No, it’s okay. I want to be here.
不让我待着 我想待在这
Sure, go outside Debbie. It’ll just take a minute and we’ll call you right back in.
出去吧黛比 就两分钟 我们马上叫你
Jack, could she stay here, please?
杰克让她留下好吗?
I mean, she knows everything.
因为她什么都知道了
We don’t want our baby standing out in the hall.
亲爱的走廊 可不是她待的地方
We are in agreement on the money settlement.
协议是关于钱款
That is correct.
正是
And Debbie has agreed to live with her mother, there is no disagreement on that.
而黛比将与她 母亲共同生活 与这上面并不冲突
You sign these, we can finish quickly.
签名吧一切 很快就要结束了
I have immediate plans to take Debbie with me to Houston or New York.
我很快要带黛比 去休斯顿或纽约
I don’t know when we’ll be back.
我不知道什么 时候回来
纽约!
New York?
休斯顿?这是怎么回事?
Houston? Where did that come in?
We’re not gonna go to a funeral. It’s okay.
我们不会出席什么 葬礼的别担心
What is the understanding that you’ve come to on this visit?
你是怎么决定所去地方的?
You see, we go to a lot of funerals.
对…我们出席很多葬礼
I go to funerals, and hospitals
我参与葬礼工作医院工作
and some weddings.
还有婚庆工作
You might say that’s what I do: I visit sick people.
可以说这是我的工作: 拜访有病的人
Mothers, fathers,
母亲父亲
sisters, brothers,
姐妹兄弟
uncles,
叔辈
nephews, aunts.