父亲
– Sir?
我能知道理由吗
– May I know the reason?
我不能告诉你 请只借钱给我
I can’t tell you. Just lend me the money, please.
事务所不付你薪金
– Don’t they pay you at the firm?
付了
– Yes, sir.
她不是也教
– And doesn’t she teach…
别叫她”她”
– Don’t call her “she”.
珍妮不是在教书吗
– Doesn’t Jennifer… – Leave her out of it.
别扯上她 只开支票 这是私事 很重要的私事
Just write out a cheque. It’s a very important personal matter.
你与女人惹了麻烦
You got some girl in trouble?
对了
Yeah, that’s it.
请借钱给我
Please lend me the money.
父亲 谢谢你
Thank you, Father.
她怎么样
How is she?
她要大家回家过圣诞节
She wants the troops home for Christmas.
永远喜欢作主
– Always running the show.
她也许快不行了
– She may succeed.
那么快
– That fast?

– Yes.
宝贝
Hello, baby.
巴雷太太 好吗
Phil. How is it going, Mrs B?
回去吧 大家回家过圣诞节
It’s going, preppy. The troops will be home for Christmas.
别说这么老套的话
– That’s a little trite.
但那是该死的事实
– It’s the goddamn truth.
别说不吉利的话 有老人家在场
Watch your language. There’s a grown- up present.
希望如此
I hope so.
菲尔答应我几件事
Phil made a few promises.
珍妮别担心
Don’t worry, Jenny.
我该让你们谈谈 我在外面
Maybe I ought to let you guys… I’ll be nearby.
奥 不痛 真的不痛
It doesn’t hurt, Ollie.
像是以慢动作从悬崖掉下来
It’s like falling off a cliff in slow motion.
只是希望不多久后 就能碰到地面
Only after a while you wish you’d hit the ground already, you know?
吹牛 你没试过从悬崖掉下来
Yeah. Bullshit. You’ve never fallen off a cliff.
有的 在我遇见你的时候
Yes, I did. When I met you.
是的”一落千丈”
Yeah. “What a falling off was there.”
谁说的
– Who said that?
我不知道 莎士比亚
– I don’t know. Shakespeare?
是 但那人是谁 是什么剧
Yeah, but who? I mean, what play?
我读过雷氏女大 应该记得
I went to Radcliffe, I’m supposed to remember those things.
我曾经熟知莫札特的曲目
I once knew all the Mozart Kochel listings.
了不起
– Big deal.
是的
– You bet it was.
“A长调合奏曲”是第几号♥
What number is the A Major Concerto?
不知道 我去查查
– I don’t know. I’ll look it up.
不 但我以前都背得出来
– But I used to know all those things.
你想谈音乐吗
– Do you want to talk music?
你想谈什么 葬礼
– What do you want to talk? Funerals?
不 我不要
No, I don’t.

Ollie?
我已告诉菲尔可举♥行♥天主教葬礼 可以吗
I told Phil you could have a Catholic service
你会答应的 是吧
and you’d say OK. OK?
那会让他好过一点
It’ll really help him a lot, you know?

OK.
你不要这么难过了
Now you’ve got to stop being sick.

Me?
你脸上的表情非常难过的样子
That guilty look on your face, it’s sick.
你别自责了 笨人 这不是谁的错
Stop blaming yourself, you stupid preppy. It’s nobody’s fault.
这不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
那是我唯一对你的要求
That’s the only thing I’ll ask you.
那样我知道你会没事的
Otherwise, you’ll be OK.
别想巴黎
Screw Paris!
什么
What?
别想巴黎及音乐
Screw Paris and music and everything
那些你以为你让我失去的
you thought you stole from me.
我不在乎 你相信吗
I don’t care, don’t you believe that?
那么滚出去
Then get the hell out of here!
我临终时不要你在旁
I don’t want you at my deathbed!
我相信你 我真的相信
I believe you. I really do.
那样才好
That’s better.
请为我做件事
Would you please do something for me?
请你搂着我
Would you please hold me?
好好搂着我 躺在我身边
I mean really hold me. Next to me.
菲尔
Philip?
我希望
I wish…
我希望我没有答应珍妮
I wish I hadn’t promised Jenny…
我希望我没有答应她 为你而坚强
I wish I hadn’t promised Jenny to be strong for you.
奥力佛
Oliver.
为何你不早告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me?
我打过几通电♥话♥
I made some calls,
我知道真♥相♥后 马上过来
and when I found out I jumped in the car.
我愿意帮助
Oliver, I want to help.
珍妮已经死了
Jenny’s dead.
-我抱歉 -爱
– I’m sorry. – Love…
爱的意义是你永远不必说抱歉
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!