你拒绝所有男孩
The best. You put down anything in pants.
我不想跟你玩玩 我不要这种关系
But verbal volleyball is not my idea of a relationship.
如你那么想 何不继续找玩伴 我会祝你好运的
If that’s what you think it’s all about, go back to your music waltz.
我认为你害怕
I think you’re scared.
你筑一道玻璃墙以防受伤害
You put up a wall to keep from getting hurt,
但也令人可望而不可及
but it also keeps you from getting touched.
这样很冒险的 对吧
It’s a risk, isn’t it, Jenny?
至少我有勇气承认我的感情
At least I had the guts to admit what I felt.
总有一天你会有勇气承认你的
Some day you’ll have to come up with the courage to admit that you care.
我承认的
I care.
你的教士会怎么想
– Would your priest like this?
我没有教士
– I don’t have one.
你不是个好天主教女孩吗
– Aren’t you a good Catholic girl?
我是女孩子
– Well, I’m a girl…
我也很好 对吧
…and I’m good, right?
三个条件只符合了二个
So that’s two out of three.
为何你戴着它
– Why do you wear it?
那是我母亲的
– It was my mother’s.
你为何离开
what?
离开什么
why’d you leave the church?
为何你离开教会
why’d you leave the church?
我不知道 我根本没真正加入过
I don’t know. I never really joined.
我从不认为有 另一个世界比这个好
I never thought there was another world better than this one.
有什么能比莫札特 巴哈
What could be better than Mozart? Or Bach?
或比你更好呢
Or you?
珍妮
Jenny?
我竟与巴哈 莫札特齐名
I’m up there with Bach and Mozart?
还有披头四
And The Beatles.
让我睡你的长椅好吗
– Let me sack in your couch.
怎么了
– How come?
巴雷
– Barrett.
贵客是谁
– Who’s the guest of honour?
卡维拉里
– Cavilleri.
又来了
– Again?
还在一起 巴雷渐渐不行了
Still? Barrett’s slipping.
真不可思议
It’s amazing.
-我在温习 真的在温习 -别吵 我也在温习
I’m really studying. – I’m studying.
对不起
– Sorry.
奥力佛
Oliver?
我爱你
I love you.
我不相信你有那么好
You were great.
那告诉我你的音乐程度
– You know nothing about music.
我音乐水准也不错
– I know enough.
巴雷 请你告诉我吧
Wise up, would you please, Barrett?
我不那么好 又不是学♥联♥选手
I wasn’t great or All- Ivy,
我只是过得去 对吧
just OK. OK?
好吧 你应该继续学下去
OK.- I mean you should keep at it.
谁说我不继续学了
– Who said I won’t?
我要去跟布伦嘉学习
I’m going to study with Nadia Boulanger.

Who?
明年 我得了巴黎奖学金
Next year. I have a scholarship in Paris.
巴黎
Paris?
我没去过欧洲 我等不及了
Yeah, I’ve never been to Europe. I can hardly wait.
这事你知道了多久
– How long have you known?
别傻了好吗 这是无可避免的
come on, ollie, don’t be stupid. it’s inevitable.
你说什么
What is?
我们毕业就要分道扬镖
That we’ll separate.
你进法学院
You’ll go to Law School.
你在说什么
– What are you talking about?
你是富家子弟 我名不见经传
– You’re a millionaire, I’m a social zero.
这跟分道扬镖有何关系
What do you mean?
我们现在不是在一起吗 不是很快乐吗
We’re together, we’re happy.
哈佛像圣诞老人的大布袋
harvard is like this big santa claus bag
满载着意想不到的玩具
Harvard is like a bag full of toys,
但当假期过去 我们得
but when the holiday is over,
-回到属于自己的地方 -这不好比假期 珍妮
you have to go back where you belong.
你得回罗德岛做饼干
– Back to bake cookies?
是糕饼 别拿我父亲开玩笑
– Pastries. Don’t make fun of my father.
那么别离开我
Then don’t leave me, Jenny!
求求你
Please.
但我的奖学金怎么办
What about my scholarship
还有巴黎 我这辈子都没去过
and Paris, which I’ve never seen?
我们的婚事怎么办
– What about our marriage?
谁说我们有婚事
– Who said anything about marriage?
我在说
I’m saying it, now.
你想跟我结婚
You want to marry me?
没错
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because.
那是好理由
That’s a good reason.
你开车像疯子
– You’re driving like a maniac.
这是波士顿 人人开车像发疯
– Everybody does in Boston.
在你双亲谋害我们之前
You’ll kill us before
你会先撞死我们
your parents can murder us.
我双亲会爱死你的
– My parents will love you.
那王八蛋也一样
– Even the son- of- a- bitch?
当然了
Of course.
你的自信心到哪里去了
Where is the old Radcliffe confidence?
没有带来
– Back at Radcliffe.
这会很顺利的
– It’s going to be OK, Jenny.
你在电♥话♥上怎么说
– What did you say on the phone?
只说要回家看看
– Just that I’d drop by.
太生疏了吧
– Very casual, huh?
对了
– Yeah, right.
学期时你有回过家吗
How often do you visit during a term?
从来没有
– Never.
这么生疏
– Oh, that’s casual…
天啊
Holy shit!
奥 停 不是开玩笑 停车
Stop, Oliver. No kidding, stop the car.
我没想过会是这样的
I didn’t think it would be like this.
会怎么样
– Like what?
这样有钱
– I mean, like this rich.
我觉得压力很大
– This is too much for me.
别担心 没问题的
– Don’t worry. lt’ll be a breeze.
但我突然间希望我是
Yeah, but why do I wish my name
富家千金
were Abigail Adams or Wendy Wasp?
不要怕
Don’t be scared.
你不怕吗
– Aren’t you?
不怕
– No.
到现在为止还好
– So far, so good. – That’s not saying much.
可是你的手是冷的 你也是
– Your hand is cold. – So is yours.
我们还是趁早溜走吧
– Let’s get away from here.
少爷 欢迎回来
– Master Oliver! Hello!
你好 这是珍妮
Hello, Florence. This is Jenny.
少爷 我早知道你们有佣人
“Master”? I always knew you had slaves.
我替你拿外衣吧
Let me take your wrap.
老爷太太在客厅
Your parents are in the drawing room.
麻烦你了 弗洛伦斯
Thank you, Florence.
哈佛半数建筑物都挂在那墙上
Half the buildings of Harvard are hanging there.
别理这些
Oh, it’s nothing.
你没告诉我 你跟西惠船库有关系
You’re related to the Sewall Boat House?
是的 我世代与很多东西有关
Yes, I come from a long line of wood and stone.
你们好吗
Hello there.
这位是珍妮卡维拉里
– I’d like you to meet Jennifer Calaveri.
卡维拉里
– Cavilleri.
像卡伐勒的卡家
– As in “Cavalleria Rusticana”?
对了 但没亲戚关系
– Right. No relation.
-妈妈 -你好
– Hello, Mum. – Hello, darling.
幸会 孩子你好吗
Nice to meet you. How are you, son?
还好
Fine, sir, fine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!