Why is straight the default?
我想告诉你们一件事
I have something I need to tell you.
妈 我要告诉你一件事
Mom, there’s something I have to tell you.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
好啊
Yeah.
我是异性恋
I’m straight.
我是异性恋
I’m straight.
抱歉 妈妈 是真的
I’m sorry, Mom, it’s true.
我喜欢女孩
I like girls.
我喜欢男人
I like men.
你这是遗传了你♥爸♥爸
You get that from your daddy’s side.
我爱上了尼克
I’m in love with Nick.
我感觉自己养了一个陌生人
I feel like I’ve been raising a stranger.
是啊 确实是的
Yes, absolutely, you have.
我是异性恋
I’m heterosexual.
老天爷 帮帮我 我的天 求你了
Oh, God. Help me, Jesus. Please.
或许是因为我无法确定
Or maybe it’s because I can’t be sure
我会一直都是同性恋
this whole “Being gay” thing is forever.
也可能是高中的时光所剩不多了
Or maybe it’s that there’s not that much of high school left
我有点想保持
and part of me wants to hold on to
我现在的身份更久一点
who I’ve always been just a little longer.
然后等我去洛杉矶上大学后
And then, when I go to college in Los Angeles,
我会成为一名自豪的同性恋 我保证
I’ll be gay and proud, I promise.
I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
好吧 或许没到那么基
Yeah, maybe not that gay.
我不知道我在向谁承诺
I’m not sure who I’m promising.
我会继续思考的
I’ll keep ruminating.
爱你的 雅克
Love, Jacques.
发送
您的邮件已发送
爱你的 雅克
您的邮件已发送
糟了
Shit!
在和海豚游泳之后
So, yeah, after swimming with dolphins,
我们会飞去圣马丁跨年
we fly to Saint Martin for New Year’s.
还有谁圣诞节去加勒比海吗
Anybody else, Christmas in the Caribbean?
就待在这儿
Staying here.
我们斯皮尔家族在圣诞夜
We have a classic Spier tradition
有吃法式吐司的传统
of French toast on Christmas Eve.
我要去在荒山野岭的度假屋了
I’m going to an unheated vacation house
而且还没有暖气
in the middle of nowhere.
这是我们家庭阴冷的传统
As is our bleak family tradition.
天啊
Oh, man.
你还好吧
You okay?
被纸割到了
Yeah, that’s a paper cut.
太夸张了吧
Overdramatic.
西蒙 你知道创口贴在哪吗
Simon, do you know where the bandages are?
知道 就在储物柜里
Yeah. They’re just in the supply closet.
好的 要不你带我去找找
Okay, do you mind showing me?
就回来
Be right back.
他就像个护士
He’s like a nurse, this man.
我其实没被纸割伤
Okay, I don’t actually have a paper cut.
我知道 马丁 你演技太差了
I know that, Martin. You’re a very bad actor.
你觉得很搞笑吗
What, you think this is funny?
西蒙 我也不想
Simon, look, I don’t wanna have to
泄漏你的邮件 但我还是会的
leak your emails, all right? But I will.
听着 你不能把小蓝掺和进来
Look, you cannot bring Blue into this, okay?
要是他发现我的邮件被泄漏了
If he found out that my emails got leaked,
他会抓狂的
he’d get totally freaked, all right?
他再也不会跟我说话了
He’d never talk to me again.
或许不会
Yeah, probably not, you know?
网络可不是什么交朋友的好地方
The Internet’s a freaky place to meet people.
-有趣的电影 《怪诞》 -《怪诞星期五》
– Fun movie! Freak. – Freaky Friday.
-那电影真好笑 -真古怪 真古怪
– That’s a fun movie! – Freaky, freak, freaky.
是啊 奇怪的荷兰人
Yeah, freaky-deaky Dutch!
你们太奇怪了
You guys are weird.
我需要个创口贴 这些项目太麻烦了
I need a Band-Aid. Those programs are a bitch.
马丁背台词遇到了点困难
Yo. Martin was having trouble running his lines
我们在想 我们可以
and we were thinking we could go
去松饼屋过一下台词
to Waffle House and go over ’em.
-真的吗 -是啊
– Really? – Yeah.
那就太好了
That would be great.
我没问题
I’m insky.
-干得好 斯皮尔 -去死吧 马丁
– Good work, Spier. – Go to hell, Martin.
雅克 如果让我猜的话
Jacques, if I were a betting man,
我觉得你昨晚给我发邮件的时候
I’d say you were drunk emailing me
肯定喝醉了
during that last letter.
别担心 我挺喜欢的
Don’t worry. I liked it.
至于出柜 我明白你说的
As for coming out, I know what you mean
等到上大学再出柜是什么意思
about wanting to wait till college.
但我们之间的通信鼓舞了我
But our emails have inspired me.
我要向我家人出柜了 谢谢你 雅克
I’m going to tell my family. So thanks, Jacques.
爱你的 小蓝
Love, Blue.
松饼屋
女士
Madame.
西蒙
Simon…
演员就是这样排练的 对吧
How the thespians rehearse, right?
你们好啊
Guys.
你们需要什么吗
What can I get you?
莱尔 你们认识莱尔吗 我们一起上拉丁文课
Lyle! You guys know Lyle? We have Latin together.
好像不认识
I don’t think so.
你好
How’s it going?
其实 我们去年一起上的生物课
Actually, we had Bio together last year?
-真的吗 -你是西蒙 对吧
– Really? – It’s Simon, right?
是的 抱歉 我不…
Yeah. Yeah, sorry, I don’t, um…
没关系 那节课人很多
It’s okay. It was like a big class,
而且我比较擅长记别人的长相
and I have a good memory for faces.
你们想要来点什么
What can I get you guys?
我们打算在这待一会
Well, we plan on being here for a while.
所以我们先来点小菜 然后再点别的
So, we’re gonna start off small and go larger.
要不先来点培根和香肠吧
Probably get some bacon first, some sausage. I’d say…
“你说得对 我太奇怪太优秀了
“You’re right. I’m much too strange and extraordinary.
非常 非常勾魂”
Much! And much too distracting!”
你在之前的那个学校没有表演过吗
And you never did any acting at your old school?
没有 我们能回到…
No. Can we get back to…
你来自华盛顿特区 对吧
And yet, you’re from D.C., right?
是的 你能提示我下一句台词吗
Yeah. Can you give me my next cue, though?
你为什么搬过来
So why did you move here?
因为我爸妈离婚了
Because my parents got divorced
我姑妈在她那栋楼里为我们找了间公♥寓♥
and my aunt found us an apartment in her building.
他们为什么离婚了
Why’d they get divorced?
这有什么关系 马丁
Why does it matter, Martin?
你在写一本关于华盛顿
Are you writing a book about girls
离异家庭女孩的书吗
from a broken home in D.C.?
所以呢
So?
我原以为我爸爸
I thought that my dad
是全世界最伟大的人
was the greatest person on the planet.
但结果他只是个可悲的失败者
But it turns out that he’s just a sad, tired loser
他讨厌他的工作 疯狂酗酒
who hates his job, drinks way too much beer,
还背叛了他的妻子
and cheats on his wife.
为了弥补我刚提到的那些事情
To make up for all the stuff that I just mentioned, so…
很遗憾听到这些
Well, I’m sorry to hear that.
没事
Yeah.
你值得拥有理想的父亲
You deserve the father that you thought you had.
你知道吗 艾比
You know what, Abby?
你值得拥有一个超级大英雄
You deserve a goddamn superhero.
好吧 谢了 我们回到…
Okay, thank you. Let’s get back to the…
说出来
Say it.
说什么
What?
我想听你说
I wanna hear you say
“我 艾比·苏索 是个很棒的女孩
“I, Abby Susso, am an incredible young woman
值得拥有一个超级英雄”
and deserve a goddamn superhero.”
我不会说的 马丁
I’m not gonna say that, Martin.
好吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!