我希望他们知道我很抱歉
And I want them to know that I’m sorry.
我已经受够了担惊受怕
I am done being scared.
我受够了活在一个不能做自己的世界中
I’m done living in a world where I don’t get to be who I am.
我值得拥有一段轰轰烈烈的爱情
I deserve a great love story.
免责声明 接下来的一段十分浪漫
Disclaimer, this is about to get romantic as eff,
所以如果你对这些感情没兴趣
so anyone adverse to gratuitous feelings
请移步Buzzfeed去做休闲小测试
kindly click over to the BuzzFeed quiz
或继续观看你为阅读本文而暂停的黄♥片♥
or resume the porn you paused to read this.
这梯子你用上了吗
Did you even use the ladder?
我爱的这个人写道
This guy that I love once wrote
他觉得他就像被困在了摩天轮上
that he felt like he was stuck on a Ferris wheel.
前一分钟还在世界之巅
On top of the world one minute,
下一分钟就跌入谷底
at rock bottom the next.
我现在也是这种感觉
That’s how I feel now.
我有着世界上最好的朋友
I couldn’t ask for more amazing friends,
最善解人意的家人
a more understanding family.
但如果有人能和我分享这些
But it would all be so much better
就更加完美了
if I had someone to share it with.
所以 小蓝…
So, Blue…
我可能不知道你叫什么 或长什么样子
I might not know your name or what you look like.
但我知道你是谁
But I know who you are.
我知道你风趣而体贴
I know you’re funny and thoughtful.
你说的话总是经过深思熟虑
That you choose your words carefully
每个词都恰如其分
and that they’re always perfect.
我知道你已经伪装了太久
And I know that you’ve been pretending for so long
很难做出改变
it’s hard to believe you can stop.
我明白
I get it.
就像我一开始对你说的那样
Like I told you at the very beginning,
我和你一样
I’m just like you.
-你好 西蒙 -好
– Hi, Simon. – What’s up?
所以 小蓝…
So, Blue…
演出后 周五十点
after the play, Friday at 10:00,
你知道我会在哪
you know where I’ll be.
我不勉强你非要出现 但我希望你会
No pressure for you to show up, but I hope you do.
因为你也值得拥有一段轰轰烈烈的爱情
Because you deserve a great love story too.
爱你的 西蒙
Love, Simon.
消息已发布
够了 这么点工资还得处理这种事
Okay. They’re not paying me enough for this.
-你好 -天呐
– Hi – Oh, my God.
-天呐 -你太出色了
– Oh, my God! – You were amazing.
我是真心的
I’m not even kidding.
-你简直太惊艳了 -谢谢
– You were, like, insane. – Thank you!
-你好啊 -宝贝
– What’s up? – Baby!
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
-你好 西蒙 -你好
– Hey, Simon. – Hey.
今晚你想和我们一起去参加嘉年华吗
Do you wanna go to the carnival with us tonight?

Yes.
-好吗 -好
– Yeah? – Yeah!
过来抱抱 莉亚
Get in here, Leah!
爱死你了
The love!
谢谢
Thank you.
Wings – HAERTS
我们在这等你
We’ll be right here.
-去把他拿下 -好
– Go get him. – All right.
-棒 -太棒了
– Yes! – Woo! Yeah!
加油 西蒙
Go, Simon!
斯皮尔 斯皮尔 斯皮尔
Spier, Spier, Spier!
这应该能让我坐上几圈了
That should last a while.
老天 快看
Oh, my God, look.
他肯定是在等另一个同性恋男孩
I bet he’s waiting for the other gay kid.
德娜呢 她会喜欢这场好戏的
Where’s Dana? She’ll love this.
你能行的 伙计 为你骄傲
You got this, buddy. Proud of you.
-加油 兄弟 -加油
– Yeah, buddy! – Yeah!
你可以的
You got it! Woo!
就是这样
This is it.
我们爱你 西蒙
We love you, Simon!
你能不能… 拜托了 别这样
Yo. Can you just… Come on, no.
好吧 你最后一张票用完了 兄弟
Okay. That’s your last ride ticket, buddy.
等等
Wait. Wait!
西蒙 是我
Simon, it’s me.
我就是小蓝 我爱你
I’m Blue. I love you.
-不 你不是 -对 我不是 我只是
– No, you’re not. – No, I’m not. I just…
这太残忍♥了
This is so brutal.
来 这样吧
Here. I’ll tell you what.
我这有… 多少钱
I got a couple… How much is it?
-四张票 四块钱 -好的 好了 给你
– It’s four tickets, four bucks. – Perfect. Okay. There you go.
我请你坐最后一圈
Last one’s on me.
坚持住
Got it.
摩天轮马上启程了
Last call for the Ferris wheel!
不 我看不下去了 我看不下去了 不
Oh, no, I can’t watch. I can’t watch this, babe. No.
太惨了
This is awful.
-好了 朵拉 -等等
– Okay, Dora. – Wait, wait.
我能坐这吗
Can I sit there?
我在等别人
I was kind of waiting for somebody.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
是布拉姆
It’s Bram!
是你
It’s you.
是我
It’s me.
但那晚聚会上
But that night at the party…
是的 我喝高了不清醒
Yeah. I was drunk and confused.
被你撞见后 我们也很快就结束了
And it ended, like, a minute after you saw us.
你是犹太人
And you’re Jewish.

Yeah.
挺好的
Which is cool.
我还是个黑人
And I’m black too.
还是同性恋
And gay.
不可思议吧
It’s kind of crazy, huh?
我还以为你不会来
I didn’t think you’d come.
我也是
Me neither.
朝你走来之前 我都以为自己没这个勇气
Until I was walking towards you, I didn’t think I had it in me.
是我你失望吗
Are you disappointed that it’s me?

No.
离毕业还有17天
你看溪木镇树洞了没
Have you seen CreekSecrets?
有六篇新的自白 全都有署名
There are six new confessions, all signed.
听听这个
Listen to this.
“我父母没来看我《歌♥厅》的表演
“My parents didn’t come and see me in Cabaret.
他们不支持我当演员
They hate that I wanna be an actor.
我不知道他们会不会有为我骄傲的一天
I don’t know if they’ll ever be proud of me.
泰勒·梅特涅”
Taylor Metternich.”
你引领潮流了 斯皮尔
You’re a trendsetter, Spier.
快上车吧 我们要走了
Now, come on, get in the car. We need to go.
-早上好 -他来了
– Good morning! – Ah, there he is!
-早上好 西蒙 -早安 孩子
– Morning, Simon. – Top of the morning, kid.
这是什么
What’s this?
-诺拉的招牌菜 -椰子吗
– Nora’s specialty. – Mm, coconut?
-对了 -你看上去不错
– Yeah. – You look good.
-祝今天愉快 亲爱的 -你也是
– Have a good day, honey. – You too.
-好吃吗 -很好吃
– Is it good? – It’s delicious.
-再见 -怎么 你不吃吗
– I’ll see you guys. – What, you’re not gonna eat?
再见 西蒙
Bye, Simon.
Wild Heart – Bleachers
-早上好 -早上好 兄弟
– Mornin’. – Mornin’, buddy.
-早上好 -你好吗 莉亚
– Good morning. – Hey! How you doin’, Leah?
挺好的 挺好的
Pretty good. Pretty good.
-早上好 -早上好
– Morning. – Morning.
都齐了吗
Everybody in?
-齐了 -齐了
– Yes. – Oh, yeah.
好吧 今天天气真好
All right, it’s too beautiful a day,
所以我想带大家去一趟小小的冒险之旅
so I think I’m gonna actually take us on a little adventure.
太好了
Yes!
我正想呢
That’s exactly what I need!

太棒了 冒险
Yeah, adventure!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!