但你骗了我 让我心碎
But you set me up to get my heart broken
就因为你以为我喜欢尼克
when you thought I was in love with Nick
这就真的太残忍♥了
and that just makes you cruel.
你还好吗
You all right?
还撑得住
Hanging in there.
声明一下
Uh, for the record,
我说我俩有很多共同点的时候
when I was saying that we have a lot in common, you know,
我不是… 我想说的不是那个意思
I wasn’t really… That’s not what I was talking about.
明白
Gotcha.
就和你说一声 声明一下
Just FYI, just for the record.
-好的 棒极了 谢谢 -好吧
– Okay, great. Thanks. – All right.
你好啊 洁姬
Hey, Jackie.
你和我约会是因为你觉得我像个男的吗
Did you date me because you think I look like a guy?
不 事实上我和你分手
No. No, I actually broke up with you
就是因为你不像个男的
because you don’t look like a guy.
好吧 谢了
Oh, okay. Thanks.
不客气
Welcome.
大家好啊 溪木镇
Yeah! Hey, Creekwood!
这是献给你的 斯皮尔
This one’s for you, Spier.
你好啊 伊森
Hey, Ethan.
你喜欢这个 是不是 斯皮尔
You like that, don’t you, Spier?
噢耶 伊森 西蒙喜欢
Oh, yeah, Ethan, Simon likey.
你们有什么想对我说的吗
You have something you wanna say to me?
我说 你们有什么想对我说的吗
I said do you have something to say to me?
-我来解决 -奥布莱特老师
– I’ll take it from here. – Hey, Ms. Albright.
别跟我来这一套
Don’t “Hey, Ms. Albright” me.
我们不是朋友
We’re not friends.
你不会有机会给我编辫子或者涂指甲
You’re not gonna braid my hair or paint my nails.
马上从桌子上滚下来
Get your ass off the table now!
你们两个汗津津的激素过剩的处♥男♥
You sweaty, hormonal virgins.
你猜怎么着 你俩要被停课很长一段时间了
You know what? You’re about to be suspended for so long,
等你们重获自♥由♥的时候
that by the time it’s over,
你俩都会变成又肥又秃 婚姻不幸
you’re gonna be the fat, bald, unhappily married
极度平庸的无名之辈 这是你们命中注定的
wildly mediocre nobodies you’re destined to become.
你不能这样和我们说话
You can’t talk to us like that.
事实上 我可以 因为我刚刚就这么说了
Actually, I can, ’cause I just did.
知道为什么吗
And you know why?
因为你们是在全校面前
Because you’re just those two assholes
做出这种破事的两个混♥蛋♥
that did that shitty thing in front of the whole school.
你们猜怎么着
And guess what?
没人会同情这种混♥蛋♥ 尤其是我
Nobody feels sorry for those assholes, especially me.
快走吧 去沃斯老师办公室
Now, walk. Mr. Worth’s office now.
拜
Bye.
这玩意是我的了
That’s mine now.
我会卖♥♥掉它 换钱去做结扎
I’mma sell it. Get my tubes tied.
为什么沃斯老师要找我们谈话
Why does Mr. Worth have to talk to us?
就不能让这破事过去吗
I mean, can’t we just let this shit go?
对不起 伊森
Hey, I’m sorry, Ethan.
只有你一个人出了柜的时候这些都没发生过
None of this ever happened when just you were out.
俗话说得好 一个同性恋没什么
You know what they say, one gay’s a snooze,
两个就是搞笑的仇恨犯罪了
two’s a hilarious hate crime.
你本可以告诉我你是同志的
You could’ve told me you were gay.
我猜我之前不觉得我们有什么共同点吧
I guess I didn’t think we had very much in common.
可不是嘛 西蒙
You’re telling me, Simon.
你的兜帽衫衣品可没有震动我的世界
It’s not like your all-hoodie wardrobe rocks my world.
我也说不好
I don’t know.
也许我是嫉妒
Maybe I was jealous.
你16岁就出柜了
You’ve been out since you were 16.
感觉你一直都很轻松
It always seemed so easy for you.
轻松
Easy?
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
每周日我们去我祖父母家吃晚饭时
My mom still tells my grandparents
我妈还会和他们讲
about all the girls I’m dating
我”约会”的那些女孩子 周周如此
when we go over to their house for dinner, every Sunday.
她说这是因为他们很老了 又信教
She says it’s ’cause they’re old and religious,
这样会容易一些
and it’s just easier that way.
我也不知道 也许真是这样吧
I don’t know, maybe that’s true.
但你真该听听她谈论那些女生时的声音
But you should hear her voice when she talks about the girls.
好了 小子们 进来吧
All right, boys, come on in.
来吧
Come on.
好了 站在这里
All right, just stand right here.
起来
Get up.
好了 这两位男士有些话
Okay, these gentlemen have something
想对你们说
that they would like to say to you.
-对不起 -是我们的错
– We’re sorry. – Our bad.
没错 因为在溪木镇高中
That’s right. ‘Cause at Creekwood High,
我们的宗旨是什么
what do we believe in?
包容
Tolerance.
“包容”意味着我们尊重
And “tolerance” means we respect
西蒙和伊森做情侣的选择
Simon and Ethan’s choice to be boyfriends.
-我们不是情侣 -没错
– We are not boyfriends. – Yeah. No.
随你们怎么说
Hey, whatever you wanna call it,
我都接受的 真的
it’s fine with me. Seriously.
我们称之为
We call it “Two people
“两个完全没有恋爱关系的人”
that are not at all romantically involved.”
嗯 我明白 随意点
Yeah, I get it. Keepin’ it casual, man.
我能理解 真的
I can dig, seriously.
西蒙 我们能谈谈吗
Oh. Simon. Hey, can we talk?
我没什么好对你说的
I don’t have anything to say to you.
拜托了 我只是想说我很抱歉
Please, please. I just wanted to say that I was sorry, okay?
我之前不知道 也没想到
I didn’t know or think
大家还会做这种恶心事
that people still did shit like that.
返校日我出了个大洋相
And I got in a lot of shit for Homecoming,
我希望大家能把注意力转移到其他事情上
and I wanted everyone to focus on something else, you know?
我没想到这事会闹这么大
I just didn’t think it was gonna be a big thing.
我不在乎你是否认为我出柜这件事
I don’t care if you didn’t think that my coming out
会闹大 马丁
was gonna be a big thing, Martin.
你无权做这个决定
Look, you don’t get to decide that.
我才是那个应该决定
I’m supposed to be the one that decides
何时 何地 如何 向谁出柜的人
when and where, and how and who knows and how I get to say it.
那本应该是我的权利
That’s supposed to be my thing!
但你却夺走了它
And you took that away from me.
所以能不能请你滚远点
So, well, can you please just get the fuck away from me?
我看到那条帖子了 我知道你是谁了
I saw the posts. I know who you are.
游戏名
“雅克说”
Jacques a Dit.
法语版的”西蒙说”
That’s what they call Simon Says in France.
很机智
Very clever.
抱歉 西蒙 我不能继续了
I’m sorry, Simon. I can’t do this anymore.
-求你了 小蓝 -真的很抱歉
– Please, Blue. – I’m so sorry.
你不能抛下我 一切都分崩离析了
You can’t leave me alone. Everything’s falling apart.
发往该账户的邮件已被永久拒收
永久
我都没和她说上话
I mean, I haven’t even talked to her.
也没在学校里看到她
I haven’t even seen her at school.
不管怎样 我们课上见吧
Anyway, I guess I’ll see you in class, right?
-没问题 -好的
– Yeah, totally. – Okay.
晚点见
Later.
-你好 -你好 西蒙
– Hey. – Hey, Simon.
是你吗
Is it you?
你是小蓝吗
Are you Blue?
不 不是我 抱歉
No. No, it’s not me. Sorry.
我知道过去几天很疯狂
I know you’ve had a crazy couple days.
你想聊聊吗
You wanna talk about it?
不 抱歉 我不该问的
No, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have asked.
-不 没事的 -抱歉打扰你了
– No, don’t worry. – Sorry for bothering you.
你早就知道了吗
Did you know?
我知道你有个秘密
I knew you had a secret.
你小时候是如此的无忧无虑
I mean, when you were little, you were so carefree.
但过去几年 你越来越…
But these last few years, more and more…
我几乎能感受到你在屏着呼吸
it’s almost like I could feel you holding your breath.
我想问你的 但我…