现在问她
Ask her now.
Schnuffie
Schnuffie…
贝瑟尼跟我
Bethany and me,
我们想为什么还要寻寻觅觅 你懂的
Uh, we thought, why hang around, you know,
所以 她开始计划整个事情
um, so, she started organizing the whole thing,
但是菲尔说不 而这时你出现了 很明显的
but then Phil said no, so your name came up, obviously.
我们要结婚了
We’re getting married!
这真的发生的很快 因为我们必需在纽约时装周前搞定
It’s fast, but we need to fit it in before New York Fashion Week.
你一定要来当我们的伴娘
And you have to be our best man!
我是说 你还是个女孩 对吧
I mean, you are a girl but… Right?
这都是你促成的 罗茜 都是因为你告诉我他在这里
This is all because of you, Rosie. You told me to come here.
如果不是你这一切都不会发生 感谢你
It wouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t for you! Thank you!
能有你当朋友真是太棒了
It is so great having you as a friend.
每次有烂事在我人生中发生
I mean, every time something goes wrong in my life,
我只要想到你就备感安慰
all I got to do is look at yours
而且这可以让我把看所有事的眼光放到更远的未来
and it puts everything into perspective.
他在一艄船上向她求婚
He proposed to her on a boat.
它看起来就像里奥那多跟凯特 站在甲板上那幕
It’s like Kate and Leonardo in that scene on the deck.
铁达尼号♥
TheTitanic. Mm-hmm.
多速配啊
How appropriate.
艾力克斯他一直都是你的好吗
Look, Alex is yours, he always has been.
这只是证明了所有权罢了
This is just proof of ownership.
他写这封信是一个月前了
He wrote that months ago!
-而且不管怎样说他是我最好的朋友 -才不是
-And anyway he’s my best friend! -No!
我才是你最好的朋友 了解没
I’m your best friend! Get it yet?
我们只是一直想念对方
We just keep missing each other.
也许我们两个命中不注定
Maybe we’re just not meant to be.
天啊 让我试着解释这个给你听
Right. Let me just try and explain this
用你听得懂得话
in a language you might understand.
船 冰山
Ship. Iceberg.
船撞到冰山
Ship hits iceberg.
混乱 震惊 一片冰冷的海洋
Mayhem, horror, ocean of ice
然后艾力克斯在这最后一艄救生艇上
and then Alex on the last lifeboat.
剩最后一个位置 坐在上面的是贝瑟尼吗
One space left. Is it Bethany?
还是罗茜呢
Or Rosie?
谁将会坐上去呢
Who’s it going to be?
什么 你现在是要移♥民♥吗你
What? You’re immigrating now?
没时间了 很多东西 你要付超重的钱
Less time, more outfits. You’re paying excess.
我不能让她留下啊啊 凯蒂要去的话 托比也要去啊
I couldn’t leave her behind and wherever Katie goes, Toby goes.
你们两个是连体婴了是吧
Oh, are you two an item now?
没这回事 我们只是朋友 没这回事 我们只是朋友
No way. We’re friends. No way. We’re friends.
上帝保佑我
God give me strength.
-好吧 我们真的快迟到了 -放松
-Well, come on, we’re really late. -Relax.
我讨厌提早到
I hate arriving early,
除此之外 我们还要
and besides, we have
在飞机上坐5 6个小时
a five or six hour cushion on the other side.
-抱歉 现在是怎样 -火山灰
-Um, sorry, what’s going on? -Volcanic ash.
我需要到波士顿去啊
I need to go to Boston!
我恐怕要告诉你可能航♥班♥要晚5 6个小时
I’m afraid it’s a five to six hour delay.
我想你的航♥班♥是飞不成咧
I think your cushion just burst.
慢点啊 我没有穿运动内衣啊
Slow down! I’m not wearing a sports bra!
好吧 你们去带着你们的行李
Okay, you guys, get your stuff!
凯蒂 带上行李
Katie move it!
来啦 来啦
I’m coming, I’m coming!
鲁比 快啊
Ruby, come on!
妈
Mom!
你这趟旅程♥真♥是多灾多难
And you thought the flight was rough.
我们要在车里换衣服了 我们迟到很多了
You’ll have to get dressed in the van! We are so late!
不好意思
Excuse me?
这一切真的太乱七八糟了
You get everything the wrong way round over here.
-你是 -鲁比
-And you are? -Ruby.
见到你是我的荣幸 鲁比
A pleasure to meet you, Ruby.
同感
Likewise.
嫁给我好吗
Will you marry me?
什么 这太扯了 这不公平啊
What? That’s not… That’s not fair!
这不是 这不是这么容易的好吗 这是非常
That’s not… It can’t be that easy, it’s not…
我想她想让所有在她身旁的女人 都看起来比她肥
I think she wants all the women around her to look fat.
好吧 它很有效
Well, it works.
不 不 你不知道这有多辛苦
No, no, you don’t know how hard it is.
最后一个警告
Final word of warning.
艾力克斯的酒量 几乎跟可以致命的量差不多
Alex can hold his drink to an almost lethal degree,
因为当我在18岁生日时
as I discovered on my 18th birthday,
他决定整晚只喝龙舌兰
when he decided a night of tequila slammers was the way to go.
那你知道吗 当人们可以醉到
Well, you know when people say that they were so drunk,
整晚的记忆都可以是一片空白时
that the whole night is a blank
但是你还是说着 “想都别想 俺是酒国至尊”
and you always go, “No way, not possible.”
好吧 相信我 那是在吹牛
Well, believe me, it’s possible.
选择一个
Choosing a…
选择一个可以与你共渡一生的人
Choosing the person that you want to share your life with
对我们每一个人来说 都是最最重要的决定
is one of the most important decisions any of us makes,
没有之一
ever.
因为当你决定错了
Because when it’s wrong,
你的人生就会从彩色变成黑白的
it turns your life to grey.
而且有时候
And sometimes…
甚至于 你根本没有注意到这件事
Sometimes you don’t even notice
直到你某天早上醒来
until you wake up one morning
然后发现 但是许多年已经过去了
and realize years have gone by.
我想我们俩都很了解这点 艾力克斯
We both know about that one, Alex.
你的友谊为我的人生 带来绚烂而华丽的色彩
Your friendship has brought glorious Technicolor to my life.
就算在我人生的低谷中依然存在
It’s been there even in the darkest of times.
而我很幸运的因为 拥有这份礼物才得以存活至今
And I am the luckiest person alive for that gift.
我希望我并没有将它视为理所当然
I hope I didn’t take it for granted.
但我就是这么做了
I think maybe I did.
因为有时候 你会没办法看到
Because sometimes you don’t see
最美好的事其实 就发生在你身上而已
that the best thing that’s ever happened to you
它就在那就在你的鼻子下方
is sitting there, right under your nose.
但是那也没关系了
But that’s fine, too.
真的
It really is.
因为我了解到
Because I’ve realized that
不管你在哪
no matter where you are
你在做什么 或跟谁在一起
or what you’re doing, or who you’re with,
我会一直一直
I will always
诚实的 真诚的
honestly, truly,
完全爱着你
completely love you.
像姊妹关爱着兄弟一样
Like a sister loves a brother
又像朋友关爱朋友一样
and a friend loves a friend.
我将会在这永远悍卫我们的梦想 艾力克斯
I’ll always stand guard over your dreams, Alex.
不管它是有多奇怪多诡异
No matter how weird or twisted they get.
所以请各位
So, please, everybody,
请跟我一起举杯
join me in a toast.
敬我们的新郎与新娘
To the bride and groom.
敬新郎与新娘
To the bride and groom!
来嘛 让我看看你的舞步
Come on, show me what you’ve got!
不 拜托 那就来吧
No, please! Well, okay then!
准备好没
Ready?
上吧 你喜欢吗
Here we go. You like it?
宝贝 宝贝 怎么了
Baby, baby, what’s up?
凯蒂
Katie?
凯蒂她 她刚刚就这样跑过去了
Katie just… She just went through here!
凯蒂
Katie?
妈
Mom?
你在这干嘛啊
What are you doing out here?
托比亲我 妈
Toby kissed me, Mom.
你觉得这样不好吗
Is that such a bad thing?
当然啦
Of course it is.
听着 我
Hey. Look, I…
我今晚看你们两个 你们在一起互动的还不错啊
I was watching you two tonight. You’re good together.
你们是一国的好吗
You’re a team.
你还不懂吗
Don’t you get it?
那就会像你们两个亲亲或是那个
It would be like you two kissing or something.