uh, smokey tits, bonnaroo.
邪恶 假发
Uh, super wicked, wiggy.
怎么样? 好的
How about that? All right.
烤好一份了
We got one ready here.
荣誉嘉宾 优先
Mmm. Guest of honor first.
-噢 -拿好 女士
– Oh. – There you go, ma’am.
-不行 -我不是很
– Nope. – You know, I’m…
-给… 给你吃吧 -不 不 不 听好 他是装的
– You… you should have it. – No, no, you know what? He’s not as hungry
-其实他不饿 -我… 我很饿
– as he thinks he is. – I’m… I’m hungry.
停 停 停 听好
Ah-ah-ah. No, you’re not. You know what?
你多喝水你就觉得饱了
You need to drink more water and you would be full.
一我真觉得他饿了 -快吃吧 耐心是一种美德
– I think he’s hungry. – Go ahead. No, patience is a virtue.
-说真的 他能再等一会 -我真认为他…
– Seriously, he can wait. – I think he should…
-我可以分一点给他 -尝尝
– I can share. – Taste it.
-如何? 不错吧 -嗯
– Good? Far out. – Mmm.
不错吧
Far out.
-喂 尤金 -怎么
– Hey, Gene. – Yeah?
他到底是对什么过敏
Exactly what allergies does he suffer from anyway?
这个不用你担心
Don’t you worry about that.
布莱恩有非常严格的食药计划
Brian’s medications are very carefully administered,
如果你真想知道的话
if you must know.
不 不 不 该死的
You know what? No, God damn it! Jesus Christ!
你玩真的? 你在逗我?
Seriously?! Seriously?!
你得学会怎么排队
You have got to learn to wait your goddamn turn!
该死的
Jesus Christ!
给我听好了
Now this is what happens, okay?
-我很饿 -不
-I’m hungry. -No!
你一点都不饿! 你只是自认为很饿!
You are not goddamn hungry! You think you’re hungry!
你能分得清两者的区别么? !
Do you you understand the goddamn difference?!
排队!
Wait your turn!
你肯定在和我开玩笑
You have got to be kidding me!
你完全不明白后果
You have no idea the consequences from this.
-懂了么? -不
– Okay? – No.
完全不明白 懂了么!
No idea, man! Come on!
真要命 罗伯?
Jesus Christ! Rob?
首先 我想对于我那晚的行为表示抱歉
First of all, I want to apologize about the other night.
有时候只要是关于布莱恩的健康我可能会表现得比较失常
I can get worked up sometimes when it comes to Brian.
我本该之前就与你见面了
Now, I should have met with you earlier,
鉴于我之前说的
but with all of that said,
我不想你对于我接下来
I really don’t want you to be alarmed
要说的话太过担心
by what, uh, I’m gonna talk to you about now.
你要知道的是 你正在和一个重病患者
But you should know that you are dealing with
打交道
a very, very… sick man.
我找不到其他方式来表达抱歉
There’s no other way to say it. Sorry.
好吧 他病有多严重
Well, how sick is he?
布莱恩患有… 精神分♥裂♥症
Brian is a… paranoid schizophrenic.
但是你不需要担心
But you really do not need to be alarmed
因为我已经把病情控制住了
because I have it under control.
我就是他的后盾 非要说的话
I am the control… so to speak.
当我起初和布莱恩一起合作时
When I started working with Brian,
他大概有… 272斤重
he weighed, what… 300 pounds?
他一直躺在床上
He spent all day in bed
只吃一分熟的牛排以及一大堆垃圾贪物
eating bloody steaks and a lot of junk food.
-自暴自弃 -噢
– Self-medicating. – Oh.
酗酒还搞其他一大堆有的没的
Drinking, among other things.
就是不和我说话不面对我
Uh, just not dealing, not able to look me in the eye.
也不面对任何人
Not able to look anybody in the eye.
说实在的就像慢性自杀
Frankly, suicidal.
-所以说… -真的?
– So… – Really?
我把他拉下床
I pulled him out of the grave,
扶他站起来
and I stood him up,
然后我教会了他如何重新生活
and I taught him how to start living again.
他之前对我说过很多 只是…
He was very open, I mean, he… I…
-嗯 -然后我以为… 他说过
– Hmm. – …thought, you know, he told me
他在服用抗焦虑药
– he was taking medication for anxiety…
-和抗忧郁药 -首先别…
– and a little depression. – First thing, don’t…
别相信任何布莱恩说的话
believe everything that Brian tells you.
他只是一个永远长不大的小孩
He’s, uh… he’s a little boy in a man’s body.
在布莱恩的世界里
I mean, there’s a lot of playacting going on
他一直都是在演戏 你和他在恋爱么
in Brian World. Are you in love with him?

– Oh…
我希望你明白一件事
Please understand something. I hope you do.
我有义务
It’s my job… it’s my duty
来了解和布莱恩共处的所有人
to approve anyone that Brian is spending time with.
我是指所有人
And I mean everyone.
懂么? 所以…
Yeah? So…
如果你还想继续和他在一起
If you want to continue to see him,
那么我们得定几项规则
well, then there’s gonna have to be some rules.
打个比方说
Um, for example,
如果布莱恩打电♥话♥给你叫你出去约会
if Brian calls you, asks you out for a date,
确实是很棒
well, that’s fantastic,
但是我需要你直接打电♥话♥告诉我… 立刻打
but I need you to call me directly… immediately.
我认为这对布莱恩的病情
And afterwards, I think it would be
有帮助
therapeutically useful
如果你像我报告所有的事
if you report to me everything that happened.
你的想法 你的感受
Your thoughts, your feelings.
他的想法 他的感受
Uh, his thoughts, his feelings.
只要你能客观的向我报告
And so far as you can report on those things objectively
这些事听得懂么?
from your perspective. You follow me?
我就给你开个先例
– I’m giving you unprecedented access here.
但是… 我需要你…
But… I need you…
好好和我合作
to work with me.
想喝茶么?
All right, you want a cup of tea?
但是 你的疑惑
But, you know, your suspicion
和布莱恩最初的妄想症是一样的
is just like Brian’s initial paranoia.
他根本不想走上正轨
His desire not to get better.
但是 这对他自己
But, you know, that came from
并不好
no sense of self-worth,
完全不相信他自己 也不信任其他人
no belief in himself, no ability to trust.
你信任其他人么 梅琳达?
You have the ability to trust, Melinda?
说吧
Come on.
我正在将一位伟人重新拉回生活呢
I’m helping a great man learn how to be alive again.
你干嘛不信任我
Why not trust me?
我会试试的 尤金 只是我对你还不太熟
I’m gonna try, Gene. I just don’t know you.
嗯 但是我很了解你
Mm-hmm, but I know you.
就像我先前说的 这是我的工作
As I told you, it is my job.
好么?
Okay?
你好好自己独♥立♥思考下
You think of yourself as an independent woman, right?
你就像哈基提一样 对吧?
Hagerty girl, right?
成功的模特事业
Successful modeling career,
有过一段长久的爱情
some long-term relationships,
还有失望 对么
disappointments. Hmm?
你之前的男朋友把你心伤透了
Your last boyfriend took you for a bit of a ride.
四处出轨
Had a girl in every port.
然而你现在
And now you…
销♥售♥汽车
sell cars.
我们都只是各尽其职而已
Well, we all do what we can.
确实
We do.
生活有些时候会变得很痛苦
– And life can be painful. – Hmm.
我想说的就是我懂生活的痛楚
I know. That’s all I’m saying.
我不相信巧舍
You know, I don’t believe in coincidences.
我们相遇是有原因的
There’s a reason we met.
我们所有人 我们好好合作
All of us. Let’s work together.
你帮帮我 也让我帮帮你
Help me out and let me help you
并且也让我帮助布莱嗯 成么?
and help me help Brian. Okay?
谢谢 尤金 谢谢你
Thanks, Gene. Thank you.
照顾好你自己
Take good care of yourself.
你好
Konnichiwa.
-这不是我最爱的哥哥么? -丹尼!
– Where’s my favorite big brother? – Denny!
-最近怎么样 嗨 -噢
– How you doing? Oh, hey. – Ooh!
听着 别想那些加州女孩了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!