帮我一下
Help me.
除了我已故的丈夫
I’ve never been in the same bed
我从来没跟其他男人…
with any other man…
呆在一张床上
other than my dead husband.
他现在躺在棺材里
He’s in his coffin now
被深埋在地下
under the ground.
我真幸福!
I’m so happy!
因为现在我终于能
I’m happy because only now
确定地知道
do I know for certain
他不在家的时候
where he is
在什么…
when he’s not at…
地方!
home!
她们
Women.
第一个…
Number one…
船上的神秘女人
unknown lady in boat.
第一次…
The first…
迸发的…
wondrous…
火光
explosion.
第二个…
Number two…
纳萨雷特的遗孀…
the Widow Nazaret…
做♥爱♥的时候
while doing it,
都在说她死去的丈夫
only talks of her dead husband.
第三个…
Number three…
埃斯美兰达·阿劳
Esmeralda Arau…
纤细 颤抖的小可怜
a skinny,wiggling tadpole
跟我去蕨类植物丛中漫步
who’d walk me through the ferns.
第四个…
Number four…
玛丽亚·埃斯特威斯
Maria Estevez…
十分危险
very dangerous.
我们离街道太近了
We were so close to the street,
可能被任何人听见
anyone could have heard us.
这是我的解药 用来治疗
This is the cure for the pain
费尔米纳带来的伤痛
of Fermina.
怎么了?
What is it?
没事 孩子 没事
Nothing, my son, nothing.
-有那么一刻我… -怎么了?
-For a moment I… -What?
我认不出你了
I didn’t know who you were.
我越来越常有这种感觉
It happens to me more and more,
但它…它又消失了
but it… it goes.
把你的手给我 把你的手给我
Give me your hand.Give me your hand.
妈…我有事情要办 妈妈
Ma… I have work to do, Mama.
事情?什么事? 你要去找份有薪水的工作
Work? What work?You need to find a job and to get paid.
我不能一直养你
I can’t keep you forever.
我…我…我要跟您说点事
I… I… I have something to tell you.
你要娶那个寡妇了
You are going to marry the widow.
哦 不是
Oh, no.
-你刚说什么? -妈…妈妈…
-What did you say? -Ma… Mama…
你不是有事跟我说吗?
Did you say you had something to tell me?
是的 我真的觉得…
Yes, I honestly believe…
我已经度过了最艰难的时候
I’m getting over the worst.
她叫什么来着?
What was her name again?
费尔米纳 费尔米纳
Fermina.Fermina.
费尔米纳
Fermina.
我开始觉得重获自♥由♥了
I begin to feel free.
痛苦都过去了 都过去了
The pain is gone.It’s gone.
在巴黎这座爱情之城
Now, it took Paris, the city of love, to bring about
我们享受了这上天赐予的好姻缘
this blessed transformation.
但现在身在最亲爱的朋友们之中
But here we are amongst our dearest friends.
我们心中的幸福远远超过你们的想像
We are happier than you can know to be here.
更重要的是 我们欣喜万分
And furthermore,we are overjoyed
因为不再是两个人 而是三个了
to no longer be two, but three.
婚姻那伟大的意义现在再明显不过了
The great purpose of marriage has made itself clear to all
可爱的朋友们 感谢你们的关心
and we thank you,our dear friends, for your warmth
和祝贺
and your congratulations.
呵 我一直在想你什么时候
Well, I was wondering how long it would be
会来求我
before you came begging me.
-你又想要什么? -一份工作
-What do you want? -A job.
我给过你了
I gave you a job…
维亚·雷伊瓦的那份 你说扔就扔了
at Villa de Leyva and you threw it away.
现在情况不同了
It is different now.
我想像你一样富有
I want to be rich like you.
我并不富有
I am not rich.
只是个有钱的穷♥人♥罢了
I’m a poor man with money
这可不是一回事
which is not the same thing.
你为什么想成为富人?
Why do you want to be rich?
那样我就是有头有脸的人了
So that I can be someone in society,
我得…我得让我深爱的女人看得上我
I need… I need to be worthy of a great lady I cannot stop loving.
她是谁?
Who is she?
已经结婚了吧?
Married?
是的 但我会等她丈夫去世
Yes, but I’m waiting for her husband to die.
他是个老头?
Is he old?
那倒不是 但不管多久 我都会一直等下去
No, but I’ll wait for however long it takes.
-你疯了吧 -为什么?
-You’re crazy. -Why?
因为这种疯狂是家族遗传的
Because insanity runs in the family.
你从你父亲那里得来的
You take after your father.
你可不知道他 我的哥哥皮奥
You never knew him,my brother Pius.
你猜他的临终遗言是什么?
You know what his last words were?
他说 “我对死亡唯一的遗憾 就是没能为爱而死”
He said “The only regret I have in dying is that I do not die for love.”
他这么说的?
He said that?
-他真这么说? -就在他断气的那张床上
-He really said that? -On his deathbed.
讽刺的是 他一生风流快活 纵欲无度
Nevertheless, all his life he fucked everything in sight.
就是说…
So…
你想在加勒比内河航运公♥司♥找份工作
you want a job in the River Company of the Caribbean.
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
嗯 你对写信这活
Well, are you any good
拿手吗?
at, um, writing letters?
我觉得还不错 我…
I think so, I…
我…我也写诗
I… I write poetry, too
每年我都用自己的一首诗参加诗歌♥节
I enter a poem every year in the Poetic Festival.
我从没获奖 但是…
I have never won, but…
所以 你对文字有一套了?
So, you have a way with words, huh?
-是的 -那很好
-Yes. -Good.
也许你能告诉我
Perhaps you can tell me
这是什么意思
what this means.
在我去年生日那天
On my birthday last year
有人为我讲了一通话
someone made a speech in my honor.
他说我患了一种”理性的痴呆症”
He said I suffered from lucid dementia.
那是什么意思?
Now what does that mean?
“理性的痴呆症”就是说你完全是个疯子
Lucid dementia means you are clearly crazy.
我早说了 这是家族遗传
I told you it ran in the family.
明天就来上班 董事会的文员
Start tomorrow.Clerk to the board of directors.
墨西哥玉米卷!墨西哥玉米卷!
Tamales! Tamales!
魔术墨水
Magic inks.
笔触轻盈
Very light blow.
用这隐形的墨水来写您的密信吧
Invisible ink for your secret letter.
先生?
Sir?
我…我…
I-I…
-我想… -你什么都不用说
-I would like… -You don’t have to say anything.
她知道你爱她吗?
Does she know you love her?
知道
Yes.
是啊 而且她当然也爱着你
Yes, and of course,she loves you.
是的
Yes.
她父母知道吗?
Do her parents know?
不 他们不知道
No, they don’t.
你叫她什么?
What do you call her?
我的花儿
My flower.
我的花儿
My flower.
那好吧 你可以这样说
All right, this is what you could say.
“我美丽的
“My beautiful
心爱的花儿啊
and beloved flower.