我是伊尔德布兰达·桑切斯 病人的表姐
I’m Hildebranda Sanchez,the patient’s cousin.
她在楼上
She’s upstairs.
在我给她检查的时候 请您不要离开
I would like you to be present, please,when I examine her.
她父亲在那儿
Her father’s with her.
感谢你 感谢您过来
Oh, thank you.Thank you for coming.
我向上帝祈祷您能想想办法
I pray to God you can do something.
人们说您对霍乱非常了解…
They say you know more about cholera than a…
放在舌头下面
Under the tongue.
呕吐了吗?
Vomiting?
有几次?一次 两次?
How many times?Once, twice?
两次
Twice.
腹泻呢?
Diarrhea?
-严重吗? -我不…
-Severe? -I don’t…
-什么? -我…我不知道
-What? -I… I don’t know.
我从来没腹泻过
I’ve never had it before.
请坐起来
Sit up, please.
是肠胃感染
It is an intestinal infection.
什么?不是霍乱吗?
What?It’s not cholera?
不是 我会开些药
No.I’ll prescribe medicine.
在家休息三天 她就会好了
Three days at home and she’ll be well again.
你们听见了吗?
Did you hear that?Oh.
医生 等等
Doctor, wait wait.
医生 等等!您是怎么学到这么多霍乱的知识?
Doctor, wait! How did you learn so much about cholera?
我在巴黎跟随普鲁斯特教授学医
I, uh, studied in Paris under Professor Proust.
您为这里所做的一切…清洁了水源
All the things you’ve done for the city… the clean water,
-关闭了下水道… -您的女儿
-closed sewage… -Your daughter.
-什么? -她非常美丽
-Yes? -She’s very beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
小姐
Senorita.
我想 嗯…
I would like to, um…
给您把一下脉
take your pulse.
请伸出舌头
Stick out your tongue, please.
您就像一朵…一朵初开的玫瑰
You are like a…a new-sprung rose.
谢谢
Thank you.
您喜欢音乐吗?
Do you like music?
这是什么意思?
What is the point of that question?
音乐对健康至关重要
Music is important for one’s health.
不!别 别!医生!
No! No, don’t!Doctor!
请别走 我都看见了
Do not go.I saw it all.
我看得一清二楚
I saw it all.
我…我刚才对您女儿说 她现在像朵玫瑰一样健康
I… I told your daughter that she is like a rose.
不错 不过刺儿太多了
True enough, but one with too many thorns.
快点!你把窗户打开 向医生道歉
Up up up!You open that window and apologize.
我没什么好道歉的 我关上窗户是要挡住阳光
I have nothing to apologize for.I closed the window to keep out the sun.
别还嘴 听见了吗?按我说的做
Don’t backtalk back to me, okay?Do as I tell you.
说话啊 快点!
Say something… now!
我衷心向您道歉 先生
I offer you my most heartfelt apology, sir.
她这脾气
Her education.
让我送您去马车那里
Let me escort you to the carriage.
先生
Senor.
我…我希望能得到您的允许
I… I would like your permission
给您女儿写信
to write to your daughter.
我要去找她 我不能失去她
I will go and find her.I won’t let her go.
我命中注定要爱费尔米纳
My destiny in life is to love Fermina.
我要重新赢得她的心
I will win her back.
伊尔德布兰达 你看!
Hildebranda, look!
美极了!
Aye, beautiful!
又一封信
Mmmmm,another one.
盖拉·普拉西迪亚 我跟你说了不要收
Gala Placidia, I told you not to accept it.
我知道 亲爱的小姐
Oh, I know that,my lady,
但开口拒绝乌尔比诺医生实在太难了
but is hard to say no to Dr. Urbino.
现在有多少封了?
How many is that now?
7封
Seven.
-你应该回信 -我们现在没时间谈这个
-You must reply. -We’re not going to discuss it.
赶快吧
We must hurry.
那个比利时摄影师在等我们
The Belgian photographer is expecting us.
盖拉·普拉西迪亚 来帮我们穿衣服
Gala Placidia,help us to dress.
好的 我的小姐 这很美
Oh, yes, milady,it is perfect.
小姐们 站好 别动
Ladies, very still.
我数到五
I will count to five now.
一 二 三…
One, two, three…
四 五
four, five.
一 二 三!
One, two, three!
本尼·森特诺!
Benny Centeno!
本尼 本尼 本尼
Benny, Benny, Benny…
让开!让开!
Move aside!Move aside!
冠军本尼!
Benny!Champion!
请上车 你们要去哪 我送你们
Please get in, I’ll take you wherever you want to go.
本尼 本尼 本尼!
Benny, Benny, Benny!
本尼·森特诺是谁?
Who is Benny Centeno?
他刚在巴拿马拿了拳击冠军
He just won the boxing championship in Panama.
这里可真不错
This is so nice.
让我在这儿度过余生都行
I could spend the rest of my life here.
我的脚被靴子夹得受不了了
Oh, ay, my boots are killing me.
我只能脱掉它们了
I’ll have to take them off.
我把我的也脱掉
I’ll take off mine too.
我们比比看谁快
Let’s see who finishes first.
您赢了 您赢了
You won.You won.
现在我才明白 折磨我的不是靴子
But now I realize it wasn’t my boots at all.
是我裙子下面的铁丝笼子
It is this wire cage under my skirt.
那再容易不过了
Hmm, nothing could be simpler.
脱掉它吧
Take it off.
我不看
I won’t look.
我等着呢
I am waiting.
我们想回去了
We want to go home.
看看我的信 我想要你的答覆
Read my letters.I want your answer.
他长得真帅
He’s very beautiful.
当他蒙住眼睛的时候 我看见他那红润的嘴唇里
When he covered his eyes and I saw his perfect teeth
雪白而整齐的牙齿 我真想…
between those rosy lips, I wanted…
我真想去狂吻他
I wanted to devour him with kisses.
你这个荡♥妇♥!
What a whore you are.
“亲爱的乌尔比诺先生
“Dear Senor Urbino,
你可以
I give you my permission
去跟我父亲谈了”
to speak to my father.”
夫人
Senora.
抱歉让你等我 特兰西托
Forgive me for keeping you waiting, Transito,
但我得练练歌♥
but I have to practice my singing.
你永远无法预料什么时候要去参加葬礼 不是么?
You never know when there’s going to be a funeral, eh?
请坐 请坐
But, please please.
那么…
So…
有什么事吗?
is there a problem?
我每个月给你寄的钱都收到了吧?
You get the money I send each month?
谢谢 您是个好人 堂·莱昂
Thank you.You are a kind man, Don Leo.
不是我人好 只是
I am not kind.I am just,
不像我的哥哥皮奥(弗洛伦蒂诺的父亲) 我会做我分内的事
unlike my brother Pius.Something had to be done.
皮奥应该抚养我的儿子
Pius should have made a proper provision for my son.
是啊 但他没有 我却做了
Well, he did not and I did.
那?
So?
我是来…
I’ve come…
请求您帮助他
to ask if you can help him.
-谁? -你的侄儿
-Who? -Your nephew.
我的儿子弗洛伦蒂诺
My son Florentino.
哪方面的帮助?
What kind of help?
一份工作
A job.
他不是已经有一份电报局的工作了
Well, I thought he had a job at the telegraph office.
是的 但我请您给他另找一个
Yes, but I’m asking you to find him another job…
什么都行 只要远离这里
any job, as long as it’s far away.
丛林中某个人迹罕至的港口…
Some port lost in the jungle where…
既不通信件也不通电报
where there is no mail,no telegraph.
他伤透了心
A broken heart.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!