在不知道她怎么想之前 我什么也不能回答您
I cannot answer without knowing what she thinks.
不要逼着我给你一枪
Don’t force me to shoot you.
朝我开枪吧
Shoot me.
没有比为爱而死更光荣的事情了
There is no greater glory than to die for love.
收拾行李!
Pack!
-要去哪? -去死!
-Where are we going? -To our death!
您最好说清楚 我不会走的
You’d better explain.I’m not leaving.
快拿去给他
Take it to him now.
-这是什么? -他们走了
-What is this? -They leaving.
去乡下
They going to the country.
-快点! -你们去哪里?
-Hurry up! -Where are you going?
他要把我带走
He’s taking me away.
-坐下! -费尔米纳
-Sit down! -Fermina.
你再敢跟他说一个字!
Don’t you dare talk to him!
-你带她去哪里? -他要带走我!
-Where are you taking her? -He’s taking me away!
别挡我们的路
Get out of our way.
进去 进去
Get back.Get back.
*日复一日 我思念你*
*I think of you every day*
*日复一日 愈加强烈*
*I think of you a little bit more *
*我丧失理智 无法自拔*
*I tear my reason apart *
*不知何物 已在心中毁灭*
*Something inside me gets destroyed *
快点 骡儿
C’mon, mule.
*日复一日 我思念你*
*I think of you every day *
*日复一日 愈加强烈*
*I think of you a little bit more *
*我思念你 无法停止*
*And I keep thinking of you *
*我的思念 没有终点*
*And I keep thinking. *
费尔米纳阿姨!
Aunt Fermina!
小姐 能为您效劳吗?
Senora, may I help you?
你好啊 我的公主 什么风把你吹来了?
Hi, princess,What are you here for?
费尔米纳表妹?
Cousin Fermina?
给你个惊喜
I have a surprise for you.
表妹
Cousin.
他想让我订个婚期
He wants me to fix a wedding date.
-你会吗? -当然
-Will you? -Of course.
-小姐们 打扰了 -那你最好别订得太近
-Excuse me, Senoritas. -Make it well into the future.
你父亲说至少得让你在这儿呆一年
Your father said he will keep you here for a year at least.
一年不算什么
A year is nothing.
我们会互通电报
We will exchange telegrams
就像我们过去通信一样
as we used to exchange letters.
我们的爱情最终会战胜一切的
And our love will triumph.
在这世上没有比弗洛伦蒂诺·阿里萨更完美的男人了
There is no man on Earth more perfect than Florentino Ariza.
你呢 伊尔德布兰达 你有爱人吗?
And you, Hildebranda,are you in love?
一个已婚男人
A married man.
比我大20岁
20 years older than me.
你们通信吗?
Do you exchange letters?

No.
我们眉目传情
Secret glances.
现在看来是难上加难
It all seems difficult and impossible now,
但我知道 我们必须学会不靠爱情获得快乐
but I just know that we must learn to be happy without love.
与爱情无关
And in spite of it.
不靠爱情获得快乐?
Happy without love?
是的
Yes.
不靠爱情获得快乐
Happy without love.
我想吞下她信中
I want to eat the tender flesh
每字每句散发的芬芳
of every word she has written to me
再三品尝 我希望能保住性命
over and over.I hope I survive.
-但身边危机四伏 -开火!
-But danger is everywhere. -Fire!
如果内心的折磨没能夺去你的生命
If the suffering of your own heart doesn’t kill you,
也许它就将终结于无休止的内战
the ever-recurring civil war might.
而且还有那可怕的瘟疫
And there is the disease
蔓延于四处肆虐的血光之间
that comes between the burst of bloodshed,
那是恐怖致命的霍乱
the deadly choking embrace of cholera.
死神啊!我的女儿…
Dead collectors!My daughter is…
它比战争更加难以预料
She is even more impossible to predict than war.
它攫住人们的性命
She grabs hold,
然后突然结束它们
then suddenly she lets go.
-爸爸!他也死了 -它攫住性命
-Daddy! He’s dead, too. -She grabs hold,
再结束它们
she lets go.
弗洛伦蒂诺!
Florentino!
在上面!
Up here!
停下 停下 我保证你们三个都逃不掉
Stop it, stop it.It will be all three of you, I promise.
都会很快活
All in good time.
你选哪个?
So which one is it going to be?
不 我的爱人就要回来了
No no, my beloved is returning soon.
我必须保持童贞
I have to keep myself pure.
它只能献给我所爱的人
And I will only lose my virginity for love.
这真是个糟糕的想法
That is such a bad idea.
别走 弗洛伦蒂诺
Don’t go, Florentino.
我会回来的 但一时半会怕是不行
I will be back…but not for some time.
走吧 走吧
Let’s go, let’s go.
就这样 我度过了生命中最糟的时光
So the worst years of my life passed.
我度日如年 一分一秒地算着时间
I counted the eternal minutes one by one
等她回来
as I waited for her return.
但我并不烦恼
But I do not mind.
我会永远守候着她
I will keep watch for all of eternity.
如果需要 我会守候到生命的尽头
I will keep watch until I die if need be.
我在灯塔旁边为她守夜
I stand vigil for her beside the lighthouse.
我的心就像那大海…无边无际 无休无止
My heart is like the sea…endless and everlasting,
就算它有时如巨浪一般狂暴不安
even while it is as turbulent as the crashing waves.
弗洛伦蒂诺 你在这里干嘛?
Florentino, what are you doing here?
理卡多 我的未婚妻将在今晚回来
Ricardo, the young lady I’m going to marry is coming back tonight.
我在等她
I’m waiting for her.
进来吧 快进来!
Come on.Come on!
灯塔看守理卡多是我唯一的朋友
Ricardo the lighthouse keeper is my only friend.
他不明白
He does not understand.
为什么我必须在这里迎接她的归来
I must be here to will her home.
我给你管家的权力
I delegate to you the authority to run this household…
把重要的钥匙也交给你
and turn over to you the keys to your life.
戴王冠的仙女啊 你如同破晓的黎明
Crowned goddess, you are the coming of the dawn.
你如同苏醒的春天 再次来临
Like spring, you have returned to the one newborn.
妈妈 妈妈 在这里! 是的 快来 快点
Mom, Mom, there it is, Mom!Yes, yes. Come on, come on.
-还要这个? -不 不 是那边那个
-That one, too? That one. -No no, that one over there.
多谢
Thank you.
椰子糖!
Coconut candy!
献给您爱人的糖果
Sweets for your sweetie.
椰子糖!
Coconut candy!
对于戴王冠的仙女来说 代笔先生门洞可不是什么好地方
The Arcade of Scribes is not a place for a crowned goddess.

No.
不必了
No, please.
忘掉吧
Forget it.
什…什么叫”忘掉吧”?
Wh-wh-what do you mean “forget it”?
我只是…
I just…
我只是如梦初醒
I just realized
当我见到你的这…这一刻
this… this moment when I saw you.
什么?
What?
你醒悟到什么了?
What did you realize?
我们之间的事…
What is between us…
无非是海市蜃楼而已
is nothing more than an illusion.
它…它迷惑了我的双眼
It… it clouded my eyes.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
你…你刚刚才…
You… you just…
领悟到的?
realized it?
是的
Yes.
在我看到你的那一刻
The moment I saw you.
让他好起来吧
Make him well.
求求您
Please.
-乌尔比诺医生在吗? -他可是个大忙人
-Dr. Juvenal Urbino? -He’s a busy man.
-情况很紧急 -不行 必须先预约
-This is urgent. -No. Appointments only.
霍乱…我家小姐得了霍乱
Cholera… my mistress has cholera.
不 你不能这样上去 要戴口罩才行
No, you can’t go up there.You need to wear a mask.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!