你得了霍乱 孩子 是霍乱
It is cholera, my son.It is cholera.
-不是 妈妈 -我的孩子!
-No, Mama. -My son!
我把信给她了
I gave her the letter.
我现在得等她的回复
Now I must wait for her reply.
好啊 仔细品尝你的痛苦
Yeah.Then enjoy your pain.
趁着年轻 要尝尝各种滋味
Take advantage of it now while you are young.
去体验这其中所有的痛苦
And suffer, my son,suffer all you can,
因为这种事是终身难逢的
because these things don’t last your whole life.
但愿她早些答覆
May she answer soon.
她不会的
She won’t.
弗洛伦蒂诺!
Florentino!
弗洛伦蒂诺!
Florentino!
你到底在干嘛?
What the hell you are doing?
那不是美国邮船 是英国的
It’s not an American ship,it’s British.
从英国利物浦来的
It’s the mail from Liverpool.British.
过来
Come here.
你出什么毛病了? 你这不是爱情
What is wrong with you?This isn’t love.
是发疯 给我 给我
It’s madness.Give me, give me.
升上去 上去
Up up up up.
不对 等等 等等
No, wait wait.
可以了 上去吧
Fly now, go.
你怎么回事?
What is wrong with you?
你不能再想着她了
You need to take your mind off her.
跟我去妓院吧 要是…
Come with me to the whorehouse if…
有什么能为您做的?
Yes?
发封电报去
Oh, how much is it to send a telegram
彼埃特拉斯·莫莱尔需要多少钱?
to the village of Piedras de Moler?
-彼埃特拉斯·莫莱尔? -对
-Piedras de Moler? -Uh-huh.
嗯…让我看看
Uh… let me see.
这个…这个不在我们的服务册上
It’s…it’s not on our list.
你们不…不往彼埃特拉斯·莫莱尔发电报?
You don’t… you don’t send telegrams to Piedras de Moler?
-不 -那…
-No. -Th… then…
日安 再见
good day to you.
女士!
Senorita!
“亲爱的弗洛伦蒂纳·阿里萨
“Dear Florentino Ariza…
很抱歉
I am sorry that I have
我让您等了这么久 才收到回信
made you wait so long for my reply.
请您原谅
I ask your forgiveness.
请继续给我写信吧”
Please, write to me again soon.”
“我戴王冠的仙女啊 在信里我附上了
“Crowned goddess, I enclose
一件不值钱的信物
what I know is a worthless memento.
为了纪念对你的爱 我还写了这首小诗
I also write this verse in honor of my love for you.”
“我每时每刻都在想你
“I think of you every moment.
春天已经来临 而我的生活充满了思念
Now that spring is here,thoughts of you fill me with life.
我将永远爱你
I will love you forever.
永远”
Forever.”
-是他 -当然是他
-It’s him. -Of course it’s him.
-埃斯科拉斯蒂卡女士? -嘘
-Senorita Escolastica? -Shhh.
埃斯科拉斯蒂卡女士
Senorita Escolastica,
请允许我单独和这位小姐呆一会儿
please turn apart so I can talk privately to the young lady.
我有点重要的事要问她
I have something important to ask her.
放肆!
What impertinence!
她的事情没有什么不能对我说的
There’s nothing that has to do with her that I cannot hear.
那我就什么都不说了
Then I will not say anything.
但是我得提醒您
But I warn you,
您要对发生的事情负责
you will be responsible for the consequences.
-费尔米纳·达萨 -我在
-Fermina Daza. -I am here.
我们写了那么多信
We’ve written too many letters
相爱了那么长时间
and too much time has passed.
现在…
So now…
我戴王冠的仙女啊
Crowned goddess,
我在此发下誓言
I make this vow.
我发誓 将永远爱你
I swear to you my eternal fidelity
忠贞不渝
and everlasting love,
并且谦卑地请求你
and I ask in all humility
赐予我无上的荣幸 娶你为妻
to do me the great honor of marrying me.
你…
You…
你得给我些时间
you must give me time.
费尔米纳 答应他!
Fermina, say yes!
费尔米纳 我是没结过婚 但我懂得爱情
Fermina, I may not be married,but I know about love.
就算你怕得要死
Even if you’re dying of fear,
就算日后会留有遗憾 因为不管你以后怎样
even if you are sorry later,because whatever you do,
如果拒绝了他 你会后悔一辈子的
you will be sorry all the rest of your life if you say no.
相信我 我有十足的把握
Believe me, I know what I’m talking about.
好的 好吧
Yes, very well.
我愿意嫁给你
I will marry you
只要你…你别让我吃
if you… if you promise not to make me eat
茄子
eggplant.
他是谁? 他是谁?
Who is he?Who is he?
他是谁?
Who is he?
这个弗洛伦蒂诺·阿里萨是谁?
Who is this Florentino Ariza?
修道院长说你给他写了很多信?
And Mother Superior says that you write letters to him?
还有你…你!
And you… you!
这都怪你
You are to blame.
不要!
No!
姑妈!
Aunt!
不要!
No!
不!
No!
孩子 孩子 你听我说
Daughter, daughter,listen to your father.
听我说 我所做的一切
Listen to your father.Everything I do,
都是因为…
I do it because…
因为我…
because I…
好吧 我试试 我试试
okay, I’ll try.I’ll try, but…
但我…我得说…但我得说明我的想法
but I have to… I have to ex…I have to explain myself.
我只是个平凡人 这对我来说并不容易
I have to explain myself.It’s difficult because I’m a plain man.
自从你母亲去世
But ever since your mother died,
你就是…
you’ve been…
你就是…
you’ve been…
我的…我的掌上明珠
a daughter…a daughter is a jewel.
无比珍贵 我只是滥竽充数 而你…
Is a jewel. I’m…I’m… I’m a rough diamond, but you’re…
你…你就像…王冠一般
you’re…you’re the… the crown.
我不是…我不是…我不是为我自己才辛苦工作
And I don’t… I don’t…I don’t work for me.
我们来这里不是为了我自己 是为了你
We didn’t come here for me.We came here for you.
只为你!
For you!
但你不知道你多么…你有多么美
But you don’t know how…just how beautiful you are.
你…你…你…
You-you-you…you’re… you’re…
你这么漂亮 一个电报员怎么配得上你
you’re much too beautiful to marry a telegraph operator.
我会帮你找到出身高贵的意中人 你得相信我
We have bigger fish to fry,and believe me… believe me,
在你这个年纪 爱情只是海市蜃楼
at your age,love is an illusion.
老天啊 我向基♥督♥发誓
Christ, by Christ I swear,
我向基♥督♥起誓…
I swear,I swear to Christ…
早上好 早上好
Good morning,good morning.
你必须跟我谈谈 男人之间的谈判
You and I must talk…man to man.
在我妻子去世时 我就打定了主意
When my wife died I set myself one goal.
我只有一个目标…
One goal…
一定要让我的女儿成为一位高贵的夫人
to turn my daughter into a great lady.
对一个做骡马生意的人来说 这可得下不少功夫
Now that’s… that’s a long road to travel for a mule trader.
我从未这么早就喝酒
I’ve never had a drink this early in the morning.
那从现在开始吧 这对你会有好处
Better start now.You’re going to need it.
我搬来这里就因为…
I came to this town because…
我女儿很可能在这里结下一门好亲事
well, here was the possibility of a grand marriage.
我未曾料到 在我注入全部生命
Then an unforeseen obstacle
为之奋斗的计划中 会出现阻碍…
to the plan that I have fought for with my life…
那就是你
you.
所以我来是想提出一个礼貌的请求
So I’ve come to make a polite request.
请你别挡我们的路
Get out of our way.
您和她谈过了吗?
Have you spoken to her?
这用不着你管 这是男人的事
None of that. None of that.This is a matter for men
应该由男人来解决
and it will be decided by men.
无论如何
Be that as it may,