霍乱时期的爱情
Love in the Time of Cholera
此中文字幕献给伟大的加西亚·马尔克斯
This subtitle is dedicated to my greatest mentor Gabriel García Márque
你这个小无赖
Ah, little scoundrel.
你在那啊 小坏蛋
There you are.You are a bad boy.
来 跳过来
Come on.Hop on.
那不是你的拿手好戏吗?
Like you always do.
天哪!您会摔死的!
Holy sacraments!You’ll kill yourself!
只有上帝才知道我有多么爱你
Only God knows how much I loved you.
-有人死了 -不对
-Someone has died. -Huh-uh.
-是为圣灵降临节敲钟 -不 大教堂敲丧钟
-It’s Pentecost. -No no, it must be a very big fish
该是哪个大人物死了
if they are ringing the cathedral bells.
弗洛伦蒂诺 躺下
Florentino, lay down.
我们再来一次
Let’s do it again.
好吗?
Please?
这样的丧钟只能是为总督以上的人物敲的
Tolling like that must be for a governor at least.
或者…
Or…
什么?
What?
怎么了?
What is it?
阿美利加 你得回学校去了
America, you must go back to college.
我的马夫会送你 我有事情要办
My driver will take you. There is something I have to do.
我深表同情
My deepest sympathy.
你父亲是个圣人
Your father was a saint.
-我为他哀悼 -太遗憾了
-My condolences. -I’m so sorry.
如果没有他
We would still have cholera
我们还将活在霍乱的阴影中
if it had not been for him.
向您致以我的同情 乌尔比诺夫人
My sympathies,Mrs. Urbino.
我们走吧 妈妈
Let’s go, Mom.
-再会 先生们 -再会
-See you all later, gentlemen. -See you later.
妈妈 如果你需要 我就留下来
Mama, I’ll stay if you want me to.
费尔米纳 我等待这个机会
Fermina, I have waited
已经有51年
for this opportunity for 51 years,
9个月零4天了
nine months and four days.
在这段时间里 我一直爱着你
That is how long I have loved you,
从我第一眼见到你 直到现在
from the first moment I cast eyes on you until now.
我再一次向您表达
I repeat to you once again
我的誓言 我永远爱你
my vow of eternal fidelity
忠贞不渝
and everlasting love.
弗洛伦蒂诺·阿里萨…
Florentino Ariza…
给我滚出去!
Get out of here!
滚开!
Get out!
这辈子别让我再看到你
And don’t show your face again for the years of life that are left to you.
但愿你在世界上的日子也不长了
And I hope there are very few of them.
弗洛伦蒂诺·阿里萨!
Florentino Ariza!
弗洛伦蒂诺!
Florentino!
把这个送去给洛伦索·达萨先生
Deliver this, please,to Senor Lorenzo Daza.
他家在福音公园的一幢老房♥子里
Old house,Park of Evangels.
他来此不久 不可貌相
New in town,a rough diamond.
是做骡马生意的 拥有的骡子数量可观
Owns mules,lots of mules.
谢谢你 洛特里奥
Thank you, Lotario.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了好了 我来了
Yes yes, I’m coming.I’m coming.
上次你跟我要价400金比索
Last time you charged me 400 gold pesos,
比我买♥♥这院子的钱都还多一倍
that’s double what I paid for this whole abbey cloister… what?!
洛伦索·达萨先生?
Senor Lorenzo Daza.
我是
Yes.
好消息! 好消息!
Oh, good news.Good news!
不需要回复 你走吧
No reply.
你看这个字母的形状
Look at the shape of the letter.
不是”U” 是”A”
Not “U” but “A.”
M-me…
M-me…
M-m… me…
M-m… me…
mis…
mis…
mist…
mist…
mistook…
mistook…
先生 先生!
Senor, Senor!
Tak… mistook…
Tak… mistook…
mistake-taken…
mistake-taken…
对 很对
Good.Good.
很正确
Very good.
Mistook, mistake,
Mistook, mistake,
mistaken.
mistaken.
-你想干嘛? -我没怎么啊
-What do you want? -Look, I didn’t do anything.
不来向你母亲问好?
Don’t you greet your mother?
弗洛伦蒂诺 你吃过饭了吗?
Florentino,have you eaten?
你吃过了吗?
Have you eaten?
“费尔米纳·达萨
“Fermina Daza,
据我所知
for I have learned
这是您尊贵的
that is your majestic
不朽的姓名
immortal name.
我写这封短♥信♥
I write this very short note
是为了让您知道…
in order to let you know…
我对您的爱”
that I love you.”
-你整夜没睡 -嘘!
-You haven’t been to bed. -Shh!
-你病了吗? -没有
-Are you ill? -No.
你确定吗 我的孩子 你脸色苍白
You are so pale, my son.Are you sure?
-我没病 -让我摸摸你的额头
-I’m not ill. -Let me feel your head.
让我摸摸你的额头
Let me feel your head.
你在写什么 写书吗?
What are you writing,a book?
不 是一封信
No, a letter.
只是一封信 就有这么多页
All these pages,and they’re just one letter.
是什么信?
But what kind of a letter?
圣母啊
Holy Mother.
是封情信
It is a love letter.
孩子 她是谁?
Oh, my son,who is she?
她叫…
Her name is…
费尔米纳·达萨
Fermina Daza.
他们搬来这里时间不长
They’re new in town.
她母亲去世了 父亲做骡马生意
Her mother is dead.Her father owns mules.
妈妈 我终于明白了我生命的意义
And, Mama, I have discovered the reason for my existence.
别胡说 孩子
Don’t talk such nonsense, my son.
对啊!
That’s it!
快点 快点
Come on, come on,come on.
但骡马生意可是能挣不少钱
But there is money in mules.
费尔米纳·达萨也向你示爱了吗?
Does Fermina Daza return your love?
“我终于明白了…
“I’ve discovered…”
不知道 我们还没说过话
I don’t know.We haven’t spoken.
所以我才写信
That’s why I’m writing the letter.
如果能找着机会 我就交给她
If I can find the opportunity,I’ll give it to her,
但她总跟她姑妈在一起
but she’s always with her aunt.
那你要争取的第一个人不是她 而是她的姑妈
Then you must win over the aunt, not the girl.
是他 那个送电报的小子
It’s him!It is the telegram boy.
走吧
Walk on.
-让我站她旁边 -不行!
-Let me stand next to her. -No!
达萨小姐
Senorita Daza,
我只想恳请您接受我的一封信
all I ask is that you accept a letter from me.
-现在不行 -那什么时候?
-Not now. -When?
做完弥撒
Afterwards.
基♥督♥圣体
Corpus Christi.
-基♥督♥圣体 -阿门
-Corpus Christi. -Amen.
欢迎你 费尔南多
Welcome, Fernando!
爸爸 我想去给修道院长
Papa, I’m going to wish
送上圣诞祝福
Mother Superior a happy Christmas.
这是我一生中最重要的时刻
This is the greatest moment in my life.
给我吧
Give it to me.
信很长 我把它改短了点
It was very long.I made it shorter.
等等
Wait!
这是定情花
It’s a flower of promising.
您走吧
Go.
没有得到我的回复请您不要再找我
And don’t see me again until you hear from me.
圣母啊 圣母啊
My Holy Mother.My Holy Mother.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!