That’s what saved me.
我想让你和我们一起去参加回忆行走
l want you to come with us on the remembrance walk.
什么 你在十一月做过的那件事
What, that thing you did in November?
是的 我们下个月要办一个小型的
Yes, we’re doing a small one next month.
我不认为在中♥央♥公园行走
l don’t think that walking in Central Park
和一群拿着蜡烛的人在一起
with a bunch of people with candles
对失去孩子的人真的会有所帮助
who lost their babies is really gonna help.
你不知道 可以 它救了我的命
You don’t know that. Okay? it saved my life.
我很高兴 – 看这里 拿着小册子 好吗
l’m glad. – Look, here. Just take the pamphlet, okay?
如果你不感兴趣 我就把它扔掉 但我真的认为这会有帮助
lf you’re not interested, l’ll drop it. But l really think it would help.
你真的需要帮助
And you need help, seriously.
她在什么时候等你回家吗 晚餐会等吗
ls she expecting you home at any particular time? Will dinner be waiting?
我打算周五早点去接威廉
l’m gonna pick up William early on Friday,
在三点这里 而不是在五点你的地方
at 3:00 here instead of 5:00 at your place.
我买♥♥了狮子王 周五晚上的票我想我们会玩得很开心的
l got tickets to The Lion King for Friday night, and l thought we’d make a day of it.
他已经看过狮子王
He’s already seen The Lion King.
他能看两次
He can see it twice.
我们周五收到学校的通知
We hear from the schools on Friday.
太好了 给我打电♥话♥ 让我知道他要去哪里
Great. Call me, let me know where he’s going.
我想亲自告诉他
l’d like to tell him myself.
威廉和我一起经历了整个过程 我会陪他进行所有面谈
William and l went through the whole process together. l went on all the interviews with him.
我真觉得应该由我来告诉他
l really think l should be the one who tells him.
好的 你可以告诉他
Fine. You can tell him.
威廉和我一起选择了大学
William and l chose Collegiate together,
当他被录取时 我们也要一起庆祝
and when he gets in, we will celebrate together.
他知道录取信周五会到 我会等着看结果的
He knows the letters are coming on Friday. He’ll be waiting to find out.
那就在这儿见我们
Then meet us here.
或者等到周一 不管怎样 我要早点去接他
Or wait till Monday. Either way, l’m picking him up early.
你是想要表达什么信息
You realize the message you’re sending.
那会是什么 卡洛琳
And what would that be, Carolyn?
伍尔夫先生 苏尔医生
Mr. Woolf, Dr. Soule.
约翰逊小姐 非常感谢你重新安排这次约会
Miss Johnson, thank you so much for rescheduling this appointment.
如果我们不用同时在这里 那就容易多了
lt really would be much easier if we didn’t both have to be here at the same time.
嗯 如果可能的话 但这是我们的规定
Well, it’s our policy, when possible.
现在 在我介绍威廉的评估之前
Now, before l walk you through William’s evaluation…
这些是什么
What are those?
嗯 它们很可爱吧 我们正在做一个关于家庭组织的单元
Oh, aren’t they lovely? We’re doing a unit on family structure.
孩子们都画了他们家人的画像
The children all drew pictures of their families.
我们很幸运有这样的
We’re so lucky to have such…
威廉的是哪一张
Where’s William’s?
尤其是威廉 嗯 发现这是很有帮助的
William, in particular, um, found this to be very helpful with…
威廉 苏尔 伍尔夫
爸爸
伊莎贝尔

妈妈
艾米莉娅
这是孩子们处理事情的方式
lt’s how kids process things.
卡罗琳 – 苏尔医生 拜托
Carolyn… – Dr. Soule, please.
这不是他的家人
This is not his family.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这是我的教室 我不允许你破坏我教室里的东西
This is my classroom. l will not allow you to destroy things in my classroom.
我可以吗
May l?
那不是他的家人 杰克
That is not his family, Jack.
现在是
lt is now.
对不起
l’m sorry.
我们应该继续评估 我会告诉我妻子的
We should just move on with the evaluation. l’ll tell my wife.
我的前妻
My ex-wife.
我讨厌那个
l hate that one.
这是我们最后拍的一张
lt’s the last one we took.
我不知道你见过这些 我
l didn’t realize you’d seen these. l’m…
这是我最喜欢的 我把它镶了框
This is my favorite. l framed it.
我看起来糟透了 我全身都是污渍
l look terrible. l’m all blotchy.
你看起来像个刚生了孩子的女人
You look like a woman who just had a baby.
你不生我的气吗
You aren’t mad at me?
为什么
What for?
因为偷了照片 打印出来却不告诉你
For stealing the pictures and getting them printed and not telling you
把他们藏在这里
and hiding them here?
你以为我会忘记 我们拿走了它们吗
You think l’d forget we’d taken them?
我刚订了另一套送到办公室
l just ordered another set and had them delivered to the office.
这个在我桌上
This one’s on my desk.
我当然不会生气
Of course l’m not mad.
你应该这样
You should be.
我没生气
l’m not.
不是我最喜欢的 她表情像大力水手
Not my favorite. She’s got that Popeye thing going on.
一只眼睛睁开 一只眼睛闭上
One eye open, one eye closed.
你看起来不错 你看起来高兴
You look nice. You look happy.
是的
l was.
伊莎贝尔和威廉出生的那天
The day lsabel was born and the day William was born
是我生命中最快乐的日子
were the happiest days of my life.
你明天能在威尔学校见我吗
Can you meet me tomorrow at Will’s school?
我想给你看样东西 – 好的
l want to show you something. – Okay.
一个惊喜 – 是的
A surprise. – Yeah.
公 立 793 学 校
你好
Hello.
是的
Yes.
卡罗琳 我不知道你是否还记得我
Carolyn, l don’t know if you remember me.
我知道你是谁 杰克在里面吗
l know who you are. ls Jack inside?
是的 他马上就下来 – 好吧
Yeah, he’ll be down in a minute. – All right.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
威尔是如此的心烦意乱 紧张和情绪化
Will has been so distracted and tense and emotional.
我相信他们在面谈中就感觉到了
l’m sure they sensed that in the interviews.
什么
What?
除非你把一切都毁了 否则你不会开心的
You just won’t be happy until you’ve ruined everything.
我不知道你到底怎么了 变得这么有破坏性
l don’t know what the hell happened to you to make you so destructive.
杰克
Jack.
他没被录取
He didn’t get in.
他没被录取 – 不 呃
He didn’t get in? – No, uh-uh.
没录取 甚至没上等待名单
Not Collegiate, not even wait-listed.
好吧 冷静点 卡罗琳
All right, just calm down, Carolyn.
哦 我冷静 你想让我不在乎吗 我应该更像你吗
Oh, l’m calm. Would you like me to not care? Should l be more like you?
他可以一直待在这里 我是说 这不是世界末日
Well, he can always stay here. l mean, it’s not the end of the world.
不 这当然不是你的世界末日
No, it’s certainly not the end of your world.
你根本不在乎 但这对威尔来说是场灾难
You don’t give a shit. But it’s a disaster for Will.
他哪儿也没进去 不是大学 不是道尔顿 不是三一学院
He didn’t get in anywhere. Not Collegiate, not Dalton, not Trinity.
你知道吗 现在不是时候
You know what? This is not the time.
不是联♥合♥国♥国际学校
Not the U.N. international school.
你知道他从哪儿进来的吗 你知道是谁带走他的吗 西侧准备
Do you know where he got in? Do you know who took him? West Side Prep.
那是一所很好的学校
That’s a great school.
威尔 真的很好 – 杰克 这是他的安全学校
Will, that’s great, really. – lt’s his safety school, Jack.
你知道什么是安全学校吗
Do you know what a safety school is?
是的 我知道
Yeah, l do.
杰克 我要带威廉回家
Jack, l’m gonna take William home.
我们在那儿见 我应该去剧院吗 – 没有
We’ll meet you there. Should l go to the theater? – No.
家 我在家里等你
Home. l’ll meet you at home.
别担心 威尔 好吗
Don’t worry, Will, okay?
你不在乎 你♥他♥妈♥的不 – 我当然在乎
You don’t care. You don’t fucking… – Of course l care.
别碰我 – 好吧 冷静点 好吗
Don’t touch me. – Okay, just calm down, all right?
无论如何 对于狮子王来说 你真的太老了
You’re really too old for The Lion King, anyway.
我是说 这太不科学了 会说话的狮子 实际上是会说话的狮子木偶
l mean, it’s pretty unscientific. Talking lions? Talking lion puppets, actually.
你躲过了一劫 我的朋友
You dodged a bullet, my friend.
你想喝点什么吗
You want something to drink?
嘿 很容易 我们正在穿过公园
Hey, easy. We’re walking through the park.
你妈妈讨厌那里的浴室
Your mom hates the bathrooms there.
我可以在树上撒尿 我有一个阴♥茎♥
l can pee on a tree. l have a penis.
你才是应该担心的人
You’re the one who should be worried.
你没有 – 谢谢你把事情弄清楚 我现在可以不看了
You don’t have one. – Thank you for clearing that up. l can stop looking now.
快点 快点
Come on, hurry up!
嘿 嗯 你滑冰吗
Hey, um, do you skate?
这是错的 我们应该租头盔
lt’s just wrong. We should rent helmets.
溜冰需要头盔 冰和沥青一样硬
Rollerbladers need helmets, and ice is just as hard as asphalt.
更坚硬
Harder.
冰并不像沥青那么硬
lce is not as hard as asphalt.
是的 它是 更加坚硬
Yes, it is. Much harder.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!