May their marriage be long and fruitful.
嗯 我们能做得很有成效
Well, fruitful we can do.
我很高兴你能来 谢谢你 太快了
l’m so glad you came. Thank you. lt’s so soon.
不 对我来说走出家门是件好事
No, it’s good for me to get out of the house.
我很高兴你怀孕了
And l’m so happy that you’re expecting.
老实说 别以为我嫉妒你
Don’t think l’m envious, honestly.
在你知道之前 这就是你 – 嗯
This is gonna be you before you know it. – Hmm.
我知道 我们已经在尝试了 所以
l know. We’re already trying, so…
哇 那太快了 那很棒
Wow, that’s so quick. That’s great.
你父亲和杰克认识多久了
How long have your father and Jack known each other?
哦 上个月我们一起吃过晚饭
Oh, we all had dinner together last month
就在离婚之前
just before the divorce came through.
但他们很快就和好了 他们已经在开私人玩笑了
But they got along right away. They have private jokes already.
嗯 嗯 他们离穿着彼此的衣服还有一天 只是为了好玩
Hmm, well, they’re a day away from wearing each other’s clothes just for fun.
好吧 我们最终都会嫁给我们的父亲 不是吗
Well, we all end up marrying our fathers, don’t we?
是的 我只操穿短裤和黑袜子的男人
Yes, l only fuck men in shorts and black socks
让我加入小联盟的人
who make me join Little League.
有点奇怪
lt’s weird.
杰克和我爸爸真是天壤之别
Jack and my dad couldn’t be more different.
杰克很有原则
Jack’s so principled.
你见过那个孩子了吗 – 周六
Have you met the kid yet? – Saturday.
但从杰克的故事中 我感觉他有点难伺候
But from Jack’s stories, l get the feeling he’s a little high-maintenance.
无论什么 如果你想解决这个问题 你要取悦的就是这个人
Whatever. That’s the one you want to please if you want this to work out.
罗伊·毕夫 罗伊·毕夫
Roy G. Biv. Roy G. Biv.
杰克
Jack.
红色 橙色 黄色 绿色
Red, orange, yellow, green.
嗨 伙计们 – 嗨
Hi, guys. – Hi.
威尔 这是艾米莉亚
Will, this is Emilia.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you too.
这是给你的 我在隔壁的自然历史博物馆买♥♥的
This is for you. l got it at the Museum of Natural History next door.
所以我才迟到
That’s why l was late.
你♥爸♥爸告诉我这是你最喜欢的地方
Your dad told me it’s your favorite place.
没有证据表明兽脚亚目恐龙是橙色的
There’s no evidence that theropods were orange.
另外 我八岁了
Plus, l’m eight.
嗯 我想这不太现实吧
Well, l guess it’s not very realistic, huh?
但是里面还有一本关于中♥央♥公园的书
But there’s also a book in there about Central Park,
自从我和你差不多大的时候 那是我最喜欢的地方
which is my favorite place since l was about your age.
不管怎样 谢谢你
Anyway, thank you.
你知道 十点半有个节目 我们该走了
You know, there’s a show at 1 0:30. We should go.
你可以亲吻新娘
You may kiss the bride.
哦 很好 威廉在楼上 – 好吧
Oh, good. William is upstairs. – Okay.
不 不 不 苏尔医生让你在这里等着
No, no, no. Dr. Soule says to wait here.
我猜我是危险分子
l guess l’m a security risk.
你迟到了
You’re late.
不 我没有迟到 是你父亲的晚了
No, l am not late. Your father’s late.
他失望了 因为他希望见到他的父亲
He disappoints, because he was hoping to see his father.
我也是 我也很失望
Me too. l disappoint too.
好了 威廉
Okay, William.
周一见
See you Monday.
再见 艾米莉娅小姐
Good-bye, Miss Emilia.
我爸爸什么时候回家
When is my father coming home?
八点之前 大概三个小时 好吗
By 8:00. That’s, like, three hours, okay?
糟透了 -别说 糟透了
That sucks. – Don’t say ”sucks.”
你妈妈会认为是你听到我说的
Your mom’s gonna think you heard it from me.
我确实听你说过
l did hear it from you.
威廉 为什么我们总是要吵架
William, why do we have to fight all the time?
我只是 让我们玩得开心点 好吗
l just… let’s have a nice time, okay?
我们晚餐吃冰淇淋圣代怎么样
How about we get ice cream sundaes for supper,
热软糖 我想吃一个和你脑袋一样大的
hot fudge? l want to eat one the size of your head.
我有乳糖不耐症
l’m lactose-intolerant.
我吃冰淇淋会生病的
l could get very ill from eating ice cream.
好 我们看看冰箱里有什么
Okay. We’ll just see whatever is in the fridge.
中国菜 泰国菜 又老又冷 但不管怎样
Chinese, Thai, old and cold, but whatever.
彩虹冰冻果子露 那不是牛奶 或者冰糕 柠檬 酸橙 椰子和桃子
Rainbow sherbet… that’s no dairy… or sorbet: lemon, lime, coconut, and peach.
其他东西都有乳制品
Everything else has dairy.
哦 我想我要冰糕 柠檬
Oh, l guess l’ll have sorbet. Lemon.
不 他要一份热巧克力和一份香蕉
No, he’ll have a hot chocolate and a banana split.
你要草莓酱还是巧克力
You want strawberry sauce or chocolate?
我不能吃那个 我有乳糖不耐症
l can’t have that. l’m lactose-intolerant.
不 你有这种粉末 对吧 不是吗
No, you have that powder here, right, don’t you,
有乳糖不耐症的吗
that takes care of lactose-intolerance?

Yeah?
是的 威廉 他们这里有这种粉末
Yeah, William, they have this powder here,
你把它撒在你的冰淇淋上
and you sprinkle it all over your ice cream.
你甚至没有尝过 但是你可以用这种方法吃你想吃的任何东西
And you don’t even taste it, but you can have whatever you want that way.
我妈妈不相信这种乳糖酶有效
My mother is unconvinced that kind of lactase works.
威廉 拜托 这是科学 请给他一份草莓酱
William, please, it’s science. He’ll have the strawberry sauce, please.
不 巧克力
No, chocolate.
我的冰淇淋口味是巧克力 巧克力片
And my ice cream flavors are chocolate, chocolate chip,
还有饼干面团
and cookie dough.
它正在融化 你最好快点
lt’s melting. You better hurry.
你想要吗
You want it?
下次我会吃这个的
l think l’ll have this next time,
我的香蕉末端有点黑 你想要吗
’cause my banana was a little brown at the end. You want it?
哦 我很好 谢谢你
Oh, l’m good. Thank you.
艾米莉娅 那个宝宝多大了
Emilia, how old is that baby?
对不起 你的宝宝是两三个月大吗
Excuse me, is your baby two, three months?
哦 七个星期大 十二月二十六日出生
Oh, seven weeks. December 26th.
七个星期大 十二月二十六日出生
Seven weeks, December 26th.
你知道伊莎贝尔从来不是真正的人吗
Did you know that lsabel was never really a person?
什么
What?
她从来就不是一个真正的人
She was never really a person.
在犹太教法律中 婴儿至少要出生八天才算人
ln Jewish law, it says that a baby is not a person until it’s at least eight days old.
伊莎贝尔死的时候只有三天大
And lsabel was only three days old when she died.
也就是说她从来不是一个真正的人
So that means she was never really a person.
你是从哪里听来的
Where did you hear that?
我妈妈
My mother.
我告诉她我对伊莎贝尔有点伤心
l told her l was a little sad about lsabel,
但并不像 我很久以前认识她一样悲伤
but not as sad as if l’ve known her for a long time,
就像她有时间成为 我真正的小妹妹一样
like she had time to be my real little sister.
然后我妈妈告诉我 在犹太律法中
So then my mom told me how, in the Jewish law,
她从来就不是一个真正的人
she was never really a person.
所以现在我不必因为没有那么悲伤 而难过
So now l don’t have to feel so bad about not feeling so sad.
嗯 伊莎贝尔是个活生生的人 是一个和你一样的人
Well, lsabel was a real person. She was every bit as much of a person as you are.
我妈妈说她很惊讶他们竟然让我们举♥行♥葬礼
My mom said she was surprised they even let us have a funeral.
我们要走了
We’re going.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let’s go.
嘿 你忘了付钱
Hey, you forgot to pay!
很有趣 不是吗
That was fun, wasn’t it?
是的
Yeah.
很高兴能够分享一些东西 比如 你知道 秘密和东西 很有趣
lt’s good to share things together, like, you know, secrets and stuff.lt’s fun.
我不应该从妈妈那里得到秘密
l’m not supposed to have secrets from my mom.
这不是秘密 只是私人的
lt’s not a secret. lt’s just private.
这是有区别的
There’s a difference.
我们可以一起拥有私人物的东西 每个人都这样做 就像明天
We can have private things together. Everyone does. Like tomorrow.
明天别在你♥爸♥爸面前吃冰淇淋 好吗
Tomorrow don’t go having ice cream in front of your dad, okay?
不是说我姐姐会有 她可能只吃大豆制品
Not that my sister will have any. She probably only has the soy stuff.
我不想去那个愚蠢的派对
l don’t want to go to that stupid party.
这是你表妹的生日
lt’s your cousin’s birthday.
不 她是你侄女 不是我表妹
No, she’s your niece, not my cousin.
诺诺会在那里 你喜欢诺诺
Nono will be there. You like Nono.
你叫他爷爷 他不是 所以
You call him your grandpa, and he isn’t, so…
但有时候只有你和我 我们还能吃到冰淇淋 对吧
But sometimes when it’s just you and me, we can still get ice cream, right?
只是在我们两个人之间
Only if it’s just between the two of us.
成交 – 成交
Deal? – Deal.
派对结束后 艾米莉娅和我能去公园吗
After the party, can Emilia and l go to the park?
也许去我们昨天去的地方 艾米莉娅
Maybe go where we went yesterday, Emilia?
嗯 好吧 威廉 也许吧 但是冷静点 傻瓜
Well, um, okay, William. Maybe. But be cool, fool.
呃 完全是 伙计
Uh, totally, dude.
你们俩怎么了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!