l asked for more specific conclusions,
她说绝对没有证据表明伊莎贝尔被窒息了
and she said there’s absolutely no evidence to suggest that lsabel was smothered.
窒息总会留下痕迹
Smothering always leaves traces:
撕裂的上唇系带 位置窒息的迹象
a torn upper lip frenulum, signs of positional asphyxia,
肺部有血点
dots of blood in the lungs,
在伊莎贝儿的案例中 没有证据表明她是被窒息而死的
and in lsabel’s case, there was no evidence that she’d been smothered.
所以你不可能让她窒息 你没有杀你的孩子
So you can’t have smothered her. You didn’t kill your baby.
她是死于睡眠呼吸暂停综合症
She died of SlDS.
她死的时候你刚好抱着她
You just had the misfortune of holding her when she died.
你朋友是病理学家吗
Your friend’s a pathologist?
围产期专家
A perinatal specialist.
是的 她的结论有百分之百的把握
Yeah, she’s 1 00% secure in her conclusions
伊莎贝尔死于睡眠呼吸暂停综合症
that lsabel died from SlDS.
根据事实 从科学上讲 她死于窒息是不可能的
Based on the facts, it’s scientifically impossible that she died from smothering.
你在听吗
Are you listening?
她还说如果你想直接听她说 她会和你谈谈
She also said she’d speak with you if you’d rather hear it from her directly
或者如果你还有其他问题
or if you have any other questions.
我要知道你明白我的意思
l need to know that you understand what l’m saying,
所以我要重复这个直到你说你明白
so l’m going to repeat this until you say that you understand.
你没有杀你的孩子 艾米丽亚 你没有杀你的孩子
You didn’t kill your child, Emilia. You didn’t kill your baby.
你的孩子死了 因为有时候婴儿会死
Your baby died because babies do sometimes.
他们无缘无故地溜走了
They just slip away for no reason.
这不是任何人的错 这不是你的错
lt’s no one’s fault. lt’s not your fault.
你没做错什么
You didn’t do anything wrong.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我明白了
l understand.
很好
Good.
我会让你单独待一会儿
l’m gonna leave you alone for a while.

Hi.

Hi.
我 我刚从卡罗琳的办公室出来
l’ve…l just came from Carolyn’s office.
她告诉我 我不可能杀了伊莎贝尔
And she told me l couldn’t have killed lsabel.
她让病理学家看了医学报告
She had her pathologist look at the medical report.
坐下来
Sit down.
我真的觉得你应该给她打个电♥话♥ 听听她说的话 因为不是我♥干♥的
l really think you should call her and hear what she has to say, because l didn’t do it.
我从没想过你会这么做
l never thought you did.
但是你的脸
But your face,
当我告诉你她死的那天晚上你的脸
your face when l told you and your face the night that she died…
我该怎么看 艾米莉娅 当我女儿死了
How should l look, Emilia, when my daughter dies,
当我妻子说她杀了她
when my wife says she killed her?
每个人都有自己的感受
People have their own feelings.
我和我父亲谈过 我向他道歉了
l talked to my father, and l apologized to him.
你是对的 你说得对 我一直在处理我们之间的关系
And you were right. You were right. l’ve been working through things in our relationship
那真的是关于他和我家人的事
that are really about him and my family and things…
艾米莉娅 别说了
Emilia, don’t.
这些都不重要
None of this matters.
我们不是一个错误
We are not a mistake.
你是我的家人 我想和你在一起
You’re my family, and l want to be with you.
威廉是我的家人
William’s my family.
还有我 威廉和我 我爱威廉
And me, William and me. l love William.
嗯 拜托
Em, please.
他也爱我
He loves me.
他让他妈妈知道了
He made his mother find out.
他爱我 我知道
He loves me. l know.
是那些爱你的人 你是最难对付的
lt’s the people who love you you’re the hardest on.
对不起 我就是不能
l’m sorry. l just can’t.
事情就是这样
That’s how it is.
好吧
Okay.
不不不 玛丽莲 我不需要和他说话
No, no, no, Marilyn. l don’t need to talk to him.
你只要告诉他明天中午我会去她公♥寓♥ 好吗
You can just let him know that l’ll stop by the apartment tomorrow around noon, okay?
我把钥匙留给管♥理♥员♥
And l’ll leave the keys with the super.
为了回复他的邮件
And to answer his email,
不 我不想要任何婴儿用品 他可以卖♥♥掉它
no, l don’t want any of the baby stuff. He can sell it.
易趣 随便 我不知道
eBay, whatever. l don’t know.
是的 认真的
Yeah, seriously.
谢谢你
Thank you.
家乡的荣耀—阿黛尔·阿德金斯
Hometown Glory—Adele Adkins
阿黛尔·阿德金斯(Adele Adkins)
1988年5月5日出生于伦敦托特纳姆
英国流行歌♥手。2008年,阿黛尔发
行了首张专辑《19》,获得当年水
星音乐奖提名,并在全球取得了超
过900万的销♥售♥量。其中的单曲
《Chasing Pavements》助其获得格
莱美最佳新人和最佳流行女歌♥手两
座大奖。2011年,阿黛尔推出第二
张录音室专辑《21》,拥有三支冠
军单曲。该专辑全球销量突破3200万
是21世纪全球销量最高的录音室专辑
被Billboard官网评为史上最伟大的
专辑第一位 阿黛尔也在第54届格莱美
颁奖典礼中凭借专辑《21》共夺得包
括四项通类在内的六项大奖2013年2月
阿黛尔凭借《Skyfall》获金球奖 ,
奥斯卡奖的最佳原创歌♥曲奖 12月,
她获得大英帝国员佐勋章
♪我一直在走路♪
♪l’ve been walking in the same way♪
♪就像我做的那样♪
♪As l did♪
♪亲爱的 有什么可以为你做的吗♪
♪ls there anything l can do for you, dear?♪
♪需要我给谁打电♥话♥吗♪
♪ls there anyone l could call?♪
♪不用了 谢谢你 夫人♪
♪No and thank you, please, madame♪
♪我没有迷路 只是徘徊♪
♪l ain’t lost, just wandering♪
♪围绕着我的故乡♪
♪Round my hometown♪
♪新鲜的回忆扑面而来♪
♪Memories are fresh♪
♪围绕着我的故乡♪
♪Round my hometown♪
♪哦 我遇到的人♪
♪Ooh, the people l’ve met♪
♪是我生命中的奇迹♪
♪Are the wonders of my world♪
♪是我生命中的奇迹♪
♪Are the wonders of my world♪
♪我爱这城市的一切♪
♪l like it in the city♪
♪当两个世界发生碰撞时♪
♪When two worlds collide♪
♪这里的人♥民♥和政♥府♥♪
♪You get the people and the government♪
婴 儿 推 车
♪每个人都采取不同的方面♪
♪Everybody taking different sides♪
转 售 原 因: 重 复 买♥♥, 未 拆 封
♪表明我们不会站在那里♪
♪Shows that we ain’t gonna stand shit♪
♪表明我们团结一致♪
♪Shows that we are united♪
♪围绕着我的故乡♪
♪Round my hometown♪
♪新鲜的回忆扑面而来♪
♪Memories are fresh♪
杰克 嗨
Jack? Hi.
♪围绕着我的故乡♪
♪Round my hometown♪
是吗
He does?
呃 你在哪里
Uh, where are you?
♪哦 我遇到的人♪
♪Ooh, the people l’ve met♪
♪是我生命中的奇迹♪
♪Are the wonders of this world♪
♪是我生命中的奇迹♪
♪Are the wonders of my world♪
♪是我生命中♪
♪Of my world♪
嘿 威尔 怎么了
Hey, Will. What’s up?
他妈妈今天要结婚了
Well, his mother’s getting married today.
如果没有我 他不会离开房♥子
And he wouldn’t leave the house without me,
现在没有你 他就不会进去了
and now he won’t go inside without you.
让我猜猜 三周前我搬出去的时候
Let me guess. When l moved out three weeks ago,
你觉得你♥爸♥爸会搬回你妈妈家吗
did you think your dad was gonna move back in with your mom?
有点 既然你已经结婚了
Sort of. Since you were done being married,
他们可以离婚
they could be done being divorced.
但不是这样的 是吗 她要和别人结婚 – 是的
But it’s not working out that way, is it? She’s marrying somebody else. – Yeah.
这很难
That’s hard.
并不是每件事都如你所愿
Not everything works out the way you hope.
你能做什么
What can you do?
威尔 帮帮我 伙计
Will, help me out here, bud.
你为什么要见我
Why’d you ask to see me?
我还以为我是你最不想见到的人呢
l would have thought l’d be the last person you’d want to see.
好吧 索尼娅在新泽西 但她不是家
Well, Sonia’s in New Jersey. But she’s not family.
我想 你是我妹妹的妈妈 这就是家庭 对吧
And l figured, you’re my sister’s mom. And that’s family. Right?
我永远是你妹妹的妈妈
l will always be your sister’s mom.
那你为什么不再和我们住在一起
Then how come you don’t live with us anymore?
嗯 因为 我不属于你们
Well, because… l don’t belong with you guys.
就像鳄鱼莱尔一样
lt’s like Lyle the Crocodile.
莱尔不属于公♥寓♥
Lyle doesn’t belong in an apartment.
他和其他鳄鱼都属于中♥央♥公园动物园
He belongs with all the other crocodiles at the Central Park Zoo.
那里没有鳄鱼 只有凯门鳄
There are no crocodiles there, only caimans.
这是个比喻 威廉 你知道隐喻
lt’s a metaphor, William. You know metaphors.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!