Ta da!
找到了
Well, I had an amazing time tonight.
我今晚过得很开心
Me, too.
我也是
Bye!
再见
I’ve never been for a walk in the morning before.
我从没有早上来散步
At Ieast, not since I’ve been in New York…
至少 在我来到纽约后从来没有过
Hey, babies! Hi!
嗨 宝贝儿 嗨
What are you doing? Watching ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s.’
你在干吗呢 看《蒂凡尼的早餐》
Again? Yeah, I’m doing research.
又看 是啊 我在研究
Stop doing research and would you write your goddamn screenplay!
别研究了 赶紧开始写你那该死的剧本吧
Did you realize, in the book, the male character’s gay?
你发现没有 原著里 男主角是同性恋
That’s why they have such an amazing friendship.
这就是为什么他们关系那么好
Because she feels safe with him.
因为她觉得和他一起有安全感
Whereas in the film,
但是在电影里
he’s straight and she just wears gorgeous hats.
他是个异性恋 而她则戴着漂亮帽子
Speaking of gorgeous, I just met the cutest Argentinean boy.
说到漂亮 我遇到一个阿根廷帅哥
Oh, yeah?
是吗
He’s absolutely gorgeous.
他绝对是超级帅哥
And sweet and smart. And an amazing tango dancer!
聪明又贴心 而且探戈跳得超棒
That’s very useful in today’s world.
这在现在社会上很有用
Who also happens to be an exceptionally talented photographer.
而且还是一位很有天分的摄影师
Oh! Does this mean we’re finally over James?
看来某人已经放下詹姆斯了
James? He’s gay!
詹姆斯 他是同性恋
James is gay?!
詹姆斯是同性恋
No, Paolo. Paolo is gay.
不 保罗 保罗是同性恋
He’s been assisting for Sasha,
他是萨沙的助手
you know the fashion photographer
就是那位著名的摄影师
and I thought that they were, you know, sleeping together
我原来以为他们是一对儿
but now they’re not.
结果不是
And he really wants to meet you. He doesn’t know anyone in London.
他很想见见你 他在伦敦举目无亲
And I told him that you’d have dinner with him…
我告诉他 你想和他一起吃饭
What? Tomorrow. It’ll be good for you.
什么 明天 这对你来说是好事
It’ll take your mind off.
可以让你别再胡思乱想
Jacks! There is absolutely no way
阿杰 我才不会去
I am going on another blind date. The answer’s no!
又是相亲 我不去
Paolo! Hi!
保罗 你好
Come in! Come in!
请进 请进
I’m afraid I’m running late!
我恐怕要来不及了
Oh, these are lovely, but Peter hates flowers.
真漂亮 不过彼得讨厌花
We’ll pretend they’re for me.
就假装是给我的好了
Can I get you something to drink?
你要喝点什么
Champagne?
香槟
Sure.
好的
So, how was your Saturday?
那么 你星期六过的怎么样
Paolo? What?
保罗 什么
What did you do today?
你今天都做什么了
Oh, yeah. I went to the Tate.
哦 我去了泰特
The Museum. The Tate Modern Museum.
美术馆 泰特现代美术馆
Your first time? Yep.
你第一次去 是的
And? What did you think?
然后呢 你觉得怎么样
I mean, it’s pretty amazing visually. Right?
我是说 视觉效果一流 对吗
The way it’s built.
那建筑的风格
Isn’t it just visually stunning?
是不是很让人震撼
Don’t you think, Paolo?
你不觉得吗 保罗
Yeah!
是的
Paolo, I can’t hear you. Can you come back here?
保罗 我听不到你 你能到这里来吗
I don’t want to have to scream.
我不想叫的那么大声
So what else did you? After the Tate Modern?
你还做了什么 逛完博物馆以后呢
I’m sorry, I didn’t… I’ll just close the door.
对不起 我不是 我马上关门
Oh, it’s fine!
没关系的
Peter and I always have our best conversations
我和彼得谈得最开心的时候
when I’m in the bath.
就是在我洗澡时
Peter? Jacks?
彼得 阿杰
Shit!
坏事了
Jacks! I’ll be right out!
阿杰 我这就出来
Is that Peter?
那是彼得
No. James. Do me a favour.
不是 他是詹姆斯 帮我个忙
Go out and tell him I’ll be out in 5.
你出去告诉他我五分钟就好
And close the door behind you.
顺便帮我把门给关上
Hi, sorry, I… Jacks is in the bath.
嗨 不好意思 阿杰在洗澡
She says she’ll be out in 5.
她说她五分钟就好
Who are you?
你是谁
Paolo Sarmiento.
保罗·萨米恩多
I, I work with Jacks.
我和阿杰是同事
James! Peter. Hi.
詹姆斯 彼得
Hello?
你好
Hi, Peter. I’m Paolo.
嘿 彼得 我是保罗
Paolo. Hi.
保罗 嗨
Hi! I’ve heard so much about you.
我听过很多关于你的事情
Really?
是吗
Where’s, where’s Jacks? In the bath, apparently.
阿杰在哪 正在洗澡
Right. Excuse me for a second?
好的 失陪一下
What’s he doing here? He just flew back from New York.
他怎么来了 他刚从纽约飞回来
Not James. Paolo!
不是詹姆斯 是保罗
He’s having dinner with you. No! No. No way.
他来和你吃饭 不行 绝对不行
Why not? Give me one good reason.
为什么 给我一个充分的理由
It’s too soon. Too soon?
这太快了 太快了
I’m still not over David.
我还没有忘记大卫呢
You don’t even know David.
你根本就不认识大卫
That’s a technicality.
一定要纠结这个吗
Besides, after everything everyone’s said,
此外 在大家聊过他的事迹后
I feel like I know him very well.
我觉得我对他了解得很透彻
Babies, David doesn’t even live in London anymore.
亲爱的 大卫已经离开伦敦了
Oh, so you’re saying I should forget about him
你是说我应该为了地理原因
purely for geographic reasons?
而彻底忘掉他
I’m saying that I don’t think it’s healthy for you
我的意思是 和一个未曾谋面的人
to have a long distance relationship with someone you’ve never even met!
进行跨国恋 这可不太好
How does that look? More blush?
我看起来怎么样 再涂点腮红吗
No, you’re good. Thank you.
不用 你挺美的了 谢谢
I’m afraid Jacks sort of surprised me with this.
阿杰事先没有跟我提过这个安排
Yes. She surprised me too.
没错 事先我也不知道
Yeah, well, that’s our Jacks! Full of surprises!
我们的阿杰总让人惊喜不断
So is James… Are they together?
她和詹姆斯在交往吗
Well, technically no.
理论上说 没有
But for all practical purposes, yes.
但是从实际的情况来看 的确是
I don’t understand. Join the club.
我不太明白 我们都不明白
When it comes to love, Jacks is completely incomprehensible.
阿杰在爱情方面完全不可理喻
So does she love him?
那她爱他吗
I suppose, in a way, she must.
应该有一点吧
I just don’t think she likes him very much.
只是爱得没那么热烈而已
But come to think of it,
但话说回来
Jacks never goes out with men she actually likes.
阿杰从来不和她真正喜欢的男人约会
You’re insane.
你疯了
Why, because I don’t like you having strange men with you
怎么 就因为我不喜欢你洗澡时
while you’re in the bath?
有陌生男人在身边吗
Jams, he’s gay, for God sakes!
上帝啊 詹姆斯 他是同性恋
Great, another poof.
不错 又一个基佬
Since when did you become homophobic?
你什么时候成了反同性恋者了
Since I realized being gay is the only way to be intimate with you.
自从我意识到 只有同性恋才能和你亲密相处
Don’t be absurd.
别瞎扯了
I can’t believe
真不敢相信
I’ve just vomited the entire saga of my imaginary love life
我把意淫的”我与大卫·威廉姆斯之恋”
with David Williams.
全告诉你了
I enjoyed it. It’s like a movie.
我很喜欢 就像电影一样
Yeah, but you must think I’m crazy. Yes.
没错 但你肯定觉得我疯了 是的
But I like crazy people.
但是我喜欢疯狂的人
Yeah? So do l.
真的吗 我也是
But enough about me. What do you think about me?
别聊我了 你是怎么看我的
No, I’m joking.
不 我开玩笑的
No, I’m not. No, I was.
我没开玩笑 我是在开玩笑