No?
没有吗
Going once. Going twice!
一次 两次
10,000 pounds!
一万英镑成交
I was only joking. I was just kidding!
我只是开玩笑 我开玩笑
I was only joking. It was a joke.
我只是开玩笑 只是玩笑
Charity!
慈善嘛
Hello? Oh, hi James.
喂 詹姆斯 你好
Do I live here? No, I live here.
我住在这吗 不 我住在这
Oh, how do you do?
你好
Oh, Peter, I feel so bad.
彼得 我很难过
C’mon, drink this.
拜托 喝点这个
No, I mean about you.
不 我是在说你
Not getting to meet Robbie Williams because of me.
因为我而没有见到罗比·威廉姆斯
It’s OK.
没关系的
I’m loving angels instead…
我是爱的天使
How’s our patient? She’ll live.
病人怎么样了 死不了
Well, I have great news! Oh yes, what?
有个重要新闻 是吗 什么
You know James is in New York. Yes, that is great news.
詹姆斯在纽约 是的 的确是重大新闻
Who guess he ran into at one of the Art Auctions over there.
你猜他在那里的艺术品拍卖♥♥会遇到谁了
Who? David Williams!
谁 大卫·威廉姆斯
OK! Please, please tell me he didn’t say anything!
好了 拜托你告诉我他什么都没有说
Was he not meant to say anything? Oh, my god!
他不应该说吗 天哪
News of my crush has just travelled across the Atlantic Ocean!
我的单相思居然穿越了大西洋
David Williams must think I’m a needy, desperate freak!
大卫·威廉姆斯定认为我是一个饥渴的变♥态♥
Well, there’s no point in pretending to be something you’re not!
事实本就如此 又何苦装样子呢
Where do you think you’re going?
你去哪
I just remembered. I need a pedicure.
我刚想起 我要做美甲
Talullah. I think just this once,
塔鲁拉 我想这次
you should paint your own toenails.
你应该自己涂脚趾甲油
Don’t be ridiculous!
别开玩笑
I need a lot more incentive to bend over that far.
我需要很大的力气才能弯下腰
There’s nail polish here.
这里有指甲油
Oh, are we at the salon? Yes.
我们在美容沙龙吗 是的
Ready for lunch? Sure am!
去吃午饭吗 当然
Is everything OK?
一切都还好吗
Oh yeah. Fine. T-cells unchanged.
很好 T细胞指数没变化
Liver holding up. Everything’s great.
肝脏正常 一切都很好
So despite your fragile beauty,
因此在你柔弱外表下
you’re actually built like an ox.
其实体格壮如牛
Go figure.
或许吧
Did you hear the news about David?
你听说关于大卫的消息了吗
Yes. Talullah’s Mother told me he never even showed.
是的 塔鲁拉妈妈说他没来
Which actually proves my theory
但这正证明了我的理论
he must think i’m a stalker freak.
他一定认为我是个变♥态♥跟踪狂
I’m sure he doesn’t think that.
肯定不会
Fin, in 3 short weeks he’s heard about my desperate obsession
短短三个星期里 他就从你和塔鲁拉妈妈那里
from you, from Talullah’s mother,
听说了我对他的痴迷
and now from James, all the way in New York!
现在还从詹姆斯那里一路传到了纽约
Read this!
看这个
David didn’t show because he had to stay in New York.
大卫没来是因为他必须留在纽约
Because he was promoted to Sotheby’s New York office.
他被升职到了纽约分部
Satisfied?
高兴了吧
I can’t believe I drove him out the country.
我居然把他逼出国了
Come on.
来吧
Jacks.
阿杰
Have you ever thought this whole ‘true love’ thing
你有没有想过”真爱”
might be a conspiracy?
也许只是个大阴谋
A conspiracy? Yeah, a capitalist conspiracy.
阴谋 是啊 一个资本主义阴谋
A lie concocted by the Film, Publishing and Music industries.
一个电影界 出版界和媒体共同编造的谎言
All pushing this thing, this concept that doesn’t even exist!
合伙鼓吹这个从来没有存在过的概念
True love doesn’t exist?
真爱不存在
Well, think about it.
没错 你想想吧
Where is it besides songs, books and films?
真爱只出现在诗歌♥ 小说和电影里
I mean, who can honestly say ‘I will always love you?’
谁能真的说”我永远爱你”
Whitney Houston?
惠特尼·休斯顿
Yeah, when she’s high on crack.
是啊 当她神志不清行的时候
The point is, Everyone’s miserable
所有人都在痛苦中煎熬
because they’re looking for this nonexistent ‘thing,’
因为他们所追寻的东西并不存在
or else they’re miserable because they think they’ve settled for less.
要么就是对现状不满 依然在痛苦中煎熬
I’m not miserable. And I believe in true love.
我没在煎熬 并且我相信真爱
Yeah, which is why you’re still sleeping with your ex-boyfriend.
对 这就是为什么你还跟你前男友上♥床♥
‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’ is on. Wanna watch?
正在播《蒂凡尼的早餐》 想看吗
I just told you films have destroyed my ability to love.
我刚告诉你电影扼杀了我去爱的能力
I thought that was your mother.
我想是你妈妈扼杀的
Good point. Shove over.
说得好 过去点
This is your favorite film?
这是你最爱的电影
Look at me. Can’t you tell?
看我的样子 还看不出来吗
Where’s Daphne? Out.
达菲在哪儿 出去了
Can I give her a message?
我能给她留言吗
These are the contact sheets from the shoot.
这些是密触版印的照片
I’ve marked my selects.
我喜欢的几张已经标记了
Tell Daphne my assistant Paolo is handling the retouching,
告诉达菲后期润饰由我的助理保罗负责
so if she needs any other prints,
所以如果她想要印其他的话
she can call him at the lab. Ok.
给他的工作室打电♥话♥ 好的
And if she needs me, i’ll be at my boyfriend’s in Paris.
如果要找我的话 我跟我的男朋友在巴黎
Paolo? What about him?
保罗吗 他怎么了
Paolo isn’t your boyfriend?
保罗不是你男朋友吗
Why would you think he was my boyfriend?
为什么你会觉得他是我男朋友
I just assumed. Talking to Paolo.
我只是猜测 跟他聊过几句
Really? I’m sorry.
是吗 对不起
No need to be sorry, carino!
不用道歉的 小可爱
You’re not the first person who gets this impression from Paolo.
你不是第一个这样认为的人
To be honest, I think maybe he had a little crush on me.
事实上 我觉得他对我有一点点意思
I’m very flattered of course, and if I wasn’t already involved.
如果我还单身的话 肯定会非常荣幸
But, you know, it’s all about timing, no?
可是 时机已过 不是吗
And right now, I have a train to catch! Ciao ciao!
现在 我要去赶火车 再见
Ciao, ciao.
再见
These look great.
看上去真不错
Paolo.
保罗
Look, I’m sorry about the other night.
那个晚上的事情 我很抱歉
Sasha told me everything and I feel like an idiot.
萨沙告诉了我一切 我觉得自己像白♥痴♥
Could you please forgive me?
你可以原谅我吗
Yes. You don’t know me.
可以 你不了解我
If you did, you’d know I’d never take advantage of Sasha.
如果你了解我 就会知道我绝不会利用他
Anyway. I should go.
好了 我要走了
Have a good weekend.
周末愉快
You, too.
你也是
So how do I get to know you? What?
那么我怎样才能了解你 什么
How about over a cup of coffee? A cup of coffee?
喝杯咖啡怎么样 喝咖啡
It’s the least I could do after the other day!
就当我对那天的小小补偿
Besides, we can’t have you all alone in London on a Friday night!
而且 我也不能让你周五晚上落单啊
You make me sound like an exchange student.
你让我觉得自己好象是个交换学生
I didn’t mean it like that. No?
我不是这个意思 不是吗
Then why else would someone like you want to have a coffee with me?
你这种人怎么会想跟我喝咖啡
Someone like me?
我这种人
It’s OK. Really. I forgive you.
没事了 真的 我原谅你
So you can stop feeling sorry for me or guilty or whatever.
所以你不用觉得对不起我 或是愧疚什么的
I’m sure you have better things to do on a Friday night.
我想你周五晚上肯定有其他好玩的活动
Actually, ‘someone like me’ has nothing to do on a Friday night. OK?
其实 我这样的人星期五晚上并没有活动 好吗
Oh, but wait, now you’re going to say ‘someone like me’
等下 你肯定又会说”我这种人”
only wants to have coffee with you
之所以想跟你喝杯咖啡
because I’ve got nothing better to do.
是因为我也没有其他的事情去做
I just can’t win can l? Never mind.
反正怎样都是你有理 无所谓
To tell you the truth,
告诉你个秘密
‘someone like me’ hates coffee.
“我这种人”很讨厌咖啡
I hate coffee too.
我也讨厌咖啡
Este…
这个
Where did you learn to speak Spanish like that?
你从哪里学的西班牙语
What? Not what you’d expect from ‘someone like me?’
怎么 不像”我这种人”能说出来的吗
I find you very confusing.
你让人捉摸不透

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!