These are very good.
真好吃
Yes, they’ve got quite a lot of hash in them.
是的 我放了不少大♥麻♥
Talullah! What’s wrong?
塔鲁拉 怎么了
Freedom’s having an affair.
弗里德有外遇
An affair? You’ve only been going out for 2 weeks!
外遇 你们才开始约会两个星期
Who’s he having an affair with?
他能和谁外遇
Me, I just found out he’s married.
是我 我才发现他是有妇之夫
Are you OK? Oh! Yes, fine.
你还好吗 是的 没事
I just lost my keys and they’re playing hard to get.
我只是钥匙丢了 总找不到
We haven’t met properly. I’m Paolo Sarmiento by the way.
还没正式介绍过 我叫保罗·萨米恩多
Emily Jackson.
艾米莉·杰克逊
But all my friends just call me ‘Jacks.’
但是我的朋友都叫我阿杰
OK. All my friends just call me Paolo.
我的朋友都叫我保罗
Ok.
好的
You look very beautiful.
你真漂亮
Oh! Well, I’m going to this black tie thing for my roommate.
我要去参加一个为我室友举办的宴会
Well, it’s not exactly for my roommate.
准确的说 不是专门为他举办的
But… I mean, thanks.
但是 我是说 谢谢
Take care.
当心
Can I give you a lift?
要我载你一程吗
Oh! That’s OK.
不用了
I have to meet Sasha in Bloomsbury so…
我要去布鲁姆斯伯里见萨沙
That’s where I’m headed!
我正要去那
Ok.
好吧
Get in! Thank you.
上车 谢谢
Oh, Talullah! There you are!
塔鲁拉 你在这
This is Klaus Fassbinder.
这是克劳斯·法斯宾德
Klaus, this is my daughter Talullah.
克劳斯 这是我女儿塔鲁拉
And this is her best friend, Paul.
这是她的好朋友保尔
It’s Peter, Mother! It’s all right.
妈妈 这是彼得 没关系
Darling, you could have worn something nicer.
亲爱的 你应该穿件漂亮点的
You could have worn something. Full stop.
你应该穿件不露肉的 对话结束
Sorry, Fassbinder, are you related to the director?
打扰了 法斯宾德 和那位大导演是亲戚吗
Who? Oh, never mind.
谁 没什么
Mrs. Wentworth,thank you so much for this invitation.
温沃斯夫人 感谢您的邀请
Oh please! Call me Felicity!
别这么见外 叫我费里西蒂
David is perfect for you, darling!
亲爱的 大卫和你真是绝配
I can’t think why I didn’t set you two up earlier!
我真后悔没有早点介绍你们认识
So, you’re Felicity’s daughter?
你是费里西蒂的女儿
Only by birth. So don’t hold it against me.
她生了我而已 所以对她有意见别冲我来
Donatella! Excuse me.
唐纳拉 失陪了
Whoever designed those heels must really hate women.
设计那鞋跟的人一定恨透了女人
I designed those heels.
我设计的
And thank goodness you did!
幸好你设计了
Otherwise Mother’s arse would be dusting the floor.
否则我老妈肯定要用裙摆扫地了
So how long have you and Sasha been together?
你和萨沙在一起多久了
3 months.
三个月
Really? How did you two meet?
真的吗 你们是怎么遇到的
It’s a bit embarrassing actually. Oh go on. Tell me.
说起来有点难为情 快点 快告诉我
We met at a beach party at lpanema.
我们在伊帕内玛的海滩派对上相遇
Sasha wanted to take my picture. I said no.
萨沙要给我拍照 我不愿意
He pestered me. And one thing led to another.
他缠着我不放 一来二去地
And…
然后
Well, here I am.
我就在这了
Sasha’s a wonderful photographer.
萨沙是个很棒的摄影师
Yes. So everyone says.
是的 大家都这么认为
You’re not interested in photography?
你对摄影不感兴趣吗
Oh, very much. I studied it at university.
非常喜欢 我大学时学的就是摄影
But I’m more into reportage. Capturing real moments.
但我更喜欢实地报道 拍下真实的瞬间
Sasha’s brilliant at capturing real moments. Don’t you think?
萨沙很擅长抓拍真实的瞬间 你认为呢
Not really.
我不大认可
I think Sasha’s brilliant at creating moments.
我认为萨沙擅长创造瞬间
Most of which aren’t real.
大部分都是虚构的
But then again, fashion isn’t real,
但是 时尚本来就是虚构的
so maybe he’s capturing reality after all.
所以他所拍下的或许就是现实
What do you think?
你认为呢
I think people shouldn’t bite the hand that feeds them.
我认为人不应该忘恩负义
Excuse me?
什么
I mean, thanks to a chance encounter at a beach party,
我说 多亏了那个海滩派对的邂逅
you hook up with one of the world’s top fashion photographers.
你钓上了一个世界顶级的摄影师
First class travel, exotic locations.
旅行头等舱 异国定居
You really hit quite the jackpot.
你真是撞大运了
You think that’s why I’m with him?
你认为这是我和他在一起的原因吗
Well, it’s obviously not out of respect for his work.
很显然你不是出于崇拜才为他工作的
Do you always judge people so quickly?
你判断一个人总是如此草率吗
I’m not judging you.
我没有批判你
No?
没有吗
Then maybe you’re judging Sasha.
那你就是在批判萨沙
You seem to think the only reason
你似乎认为别人跟他在一起
someone might be with him is for this ‘jackpot.’
只是为了”撞大运”
This is fine.
在这就可以了
Thanks for the ride.
谢谢你载我
I would like to welcome you all to this year’s
欢迎大家参加今年的
‘Fashion Against the lmpending Threat of Global Warming.’
“对抗温室效应时尚义卖♥♥会”
There is nothing more important right now, than global poverty.
现在没有什么比全球贫困更重要了
I mean in the warming sense.
我是说 在变暖这个方面
Actually, I was just talking to Donatella.
事实上 我刚才正在与唐纳拉讨论
Sorry, I’m late. So is he here? Not yet.
抱歉 我来晚了 他来了吗 还没
Where’s Talullah? In the bathroom.
塔鲁拉在哪 在洗手间
She’s been eating large quantities of hash brownies.
她吃了很多大♥麻♥巧克力蛋糕
Again? Yeah.
又这样 是的
So with no further ado, I would like to introduce
废话不多说 现在有请
any available British celebrity!
只要是名人就行
I mean… Angus Deaton!
我是说 安格斯·狄顿
Bitch! Wanker!
婊♥子♥ 贱♥人♥
Thank you and thank you too, Felicity, for all her…
谢谢大家 也谢谢费里西蒂
Jacks! You look so pretty!
阿杰 你真漂亮
I think you’re very, very pretty Jacks.
阿杰 我认为你非常非常漂亮
Thank you, Talullah.
塔鲁拉 谢谢
I think you’re very pretty too.
你也很漂亮
But not as pretty as Freedom’s wife!
但是没有弗里德的老婆漂亮
I’m sure you’re far prettier than Freedom’s wife.
我保证你比弗里德的老婆漂亮多了
You’re just saying that because you’re a POOF!
你这么说是因为你是个同性恋
Talullah! What’s wrong with you?
塔鲁拉 你怎么了
Genetics.
遗传
Hello, Jones. It’s Jacks, Mother!
阿琼 你好 妈妈 这是阿杰
You look lovely! Thank you. So do you!
你真漂亮 谢谢 你也是
I don’t!
我不漂亮
I’m pasty white.
我脸色苍白
Why wasn’t I born black?
为什么我不是个黑人呢
OK, first up then we have an outfit called
首先是克劳斯·法斯宾德捐的礼服
Ice Dream donated by Klaus Fassbinder!
名为”冰雪之梦”
Let’s start the bidding. If you would at 1,000 pounds.
开始出价 起价一千英镑
Thank you, sir.
先生 谢谢
David’s flight from New York must have been delayed.
大卫从纽约飞来的航♥班♥肯定晚点了
But he should be here at any minute.
但他随时都可能到
He was very intrigued by what I told him!
他听了我说的有点蠢蠢欲动了
What, what you told him?
什么 你告诉他什么
You know, about how you saw him at the hotel
关于你在酒店遇到他
and it was love at first sight! And what a catch you are.
并对他一见钟情 你是多么受欢迎
How it’s about time you found yourself a nice boyfriend!
是给你自己是找个男友的时候了
You told him all that?
你全都告诉他了
He seemed very flattered Paul!
保尔 他表示受宠若惊
1,500 pounds.
一千五百英镑
Any advance on 1,500 pounds?
有高于一千五百英镑的吗
Going once, going twice…
一次 两次
1 0,000 pounds!
一万英镑
10,000 pounds!
一万英镑
Don’t touch the dress!
别碰我的裙子
Any advance on 10,000 pounds.
有高于一万英镑的吗