Shit.
折中吧 走这边
Split the difference. Go this way.
好了 踏出第一步了
Done. First decision made.
乐园
今日开幕
亲爱的艾米 我做到了
Dear Aimee, I am doing it.
我真的做到了
I’m really doing it!
说实话 我之前以为会很可怕
Honestly, I thought it’d be way worse.
不过目前为止都还不错
So far, it’s not too bad.
一路上我看到了很多死亡的迹象
I’ve seen a lot of signs of death,
却没有见到过真实的死亡
but no actual death.
所以为我祈祷吧
So cross your fingers.
怪物产的卵
Monster eggs.
想点好事吧 至少天气还不错
Trying to stay positive. Weather’s nice.
可以呼吸新鲜空气
Getting some fresh air.
其他也没什么可说了
What else can I tell ya?
厉害啊
Cool.
别这样
No.
跑快点 躲起来
Run and hide.
躲房♥子里 躲房♥子里
Hide in the house. Hide in the house.
不
No.
不 不 不 不要
No, no, no. No!
啊 不
Uh!. No!
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no!
干得漂亮 咬它 咬断它舌头
Yes! Bite it! Bite it off!
等等 等等 等等 等一下
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
太棒了
Whoa, that was so cool.
好地方啊
Nice place.
我可以坐么
Can I sit?
谢了
Thanks.
你也是一个人吗
You all alone?
是啊
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
男孩
男孩
Boy?
那是你的名字吗 男孩 你叫男孩
Is that your name? Boy? Your name is Boy.
我叫乔尔
I’m Joel.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet ya.
谢谢 谢谢你救了我的命 男孩
Thanks, uh… Thanks for saving my life, Boy.
是条裙子吗
Is this a dress?
对不起
Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Sorry.
好吧 我不碰了
Okay, I won’t touch it again.
是你主人的吗
Was that your owner’s?
没关系 你不想说也没事
It’s okay. You don’t have to talk about it.
抱歉
Sorry.
等下 你是把我当成你主人了吗
Wait. Did you think I was her?
我也想躺会儿 不知道你介不介
I’m gonna lie down too. Is that o…
不 没事的 只是我的背包而已
No, it’s okay. Just my backpack.
我心里也有一个对我很重要的女孩
You know, I had a girl, too, once.
我觉得你会很喜欢她的
Think you would’ve really liked her.
你们肯定能很好地相处
Yeah, you guys would totally get along.
她喜欢狗 也喜欢动物 是个动物爱好者
She loves dogs. I mean, all animals. She’s a big animal lover.
我已经七年没见她了
I haven’t seen her in seven years.
太久了 所以我要去找她
Long time. That’s why I’m trying to go find her.
我从没和别人说过 但其实我有点紧张
I haven’t told anyone this, but I’m kinda nervous about it.
晚安了 波伊
Good night, Boy.
危险程度
9分
弱点是 怕狗
Weakness: dogs.
这是你
That’s you.
你这里不会碰巧有能接通
You wouldn’t happen to have a power
无线电的电源吧 有吗
source to a ham radio in here, would you?
因为我刚好有
‘Cause I have a…
算了 当我没说
Never mind.
口红啊
Huh. Lipstick.
艾米
Aimee.
我可以把这个留着吗 不介意吧
Hey, would you mind if I kept this?
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 就这样吧
All right, well… this is it.
谢谢收留
Thanks for having me.
我该停止和条狗说话了
I should… stop talking to a dog.
好吧 再会了
Okay. I’ll see ya.
好的
Okay.
不 不 别再叫了
Oh, hey, hey, hey. No, no, no. None of that.
会被怪物听到的
Something might hear you.
你想和我一起走吗
You wanna come with me?
好吧 走吧
Okay. You can come.
出发吧 来啊
Let’s go. Come on.
是什么
Uh… What…
好的 可以带着 你想让我装到包里吗
Yeah, we can bring that. You want me to put it in my bag?
好的 好了 我会保管好的 我保证
Okay. It’s okay. I’m gonna keep it safe. I promise.
放进安全的背包里
Going in the safe backpack.
看见了吧
See?
好了 准备好了吗
Okay, you ready?
走吧 出发吧
Let’s go. Come on.
行了 真的坚决不能叫了
Okay, that’s really gonna have to stop.
有个伴儿其实还挺好的
Feels good, actually, having company.
亲爱的艾米 你猜怎么着
Dear Aimee, Guess what.
我有了条狗 超级酷 叫做波伊
I got a dog, and he’s the coolest. His name is Boy.
他从一头想吃我的巨型青蛙的舌头下
He saved my life from a giant frog in a pool
救了我的一命
who tried to eat me with his tongue.
我们一起待在他的巴士里 多好的组合啊
And then we hung out on his bus. Man, do we make a great team.
我们有很多共同点
We found out we have a ton in common too.
我觉得我们无所不谈
I feel like we can talk about anything.
你真该看看 我们就像个偶像组合一样
You gotta see us out here. We’re like this iconic duo.
只要我们在一起 就感觉所向披靡
I don’t know. Feels like when we’re together, we’re unstoppable.
你在干什么呢 在那里找到了什么
Hey. What are you doing? What you got in there?
天啊 快走快走
Oh, my gosh. Yeah. Come on. Go. Go!
咱们该撤了 来啊
We gotta go! Come on!
浆果
Berries.
可以吃的 太好了
Sustenance. Perfect.
你在干嘛
Ow! What… What are you doing?
但看起来很好啊
But they look so good.
好了 你知道吗 也许我不该吃
Yeah, you know what? I don’t think I should eat these.
被遗忘的世间万物简直太令人着迷了
It’s crazy the things you forget about the world.
比如这股气味
You know. Like the smells.
这些草丛 树木和花朵
The grass, the trees, the flowers.
当然了 偶尔也有血淋淋的尸体 但是
Sure, you get the occasional bloody corpse, but…
不会吧 我掉到洞里了
Oh, no. I fell in a hole.
好吧 我只需要
Okay, I just gotta…
爬出去
climb out.
我能爬出去的
I can climb out.
不要啊
Oh, no.
这下糟了
This is bad.
这下真惨了
Oh, this is so bad.
别 停下 停下
Stop. Stop it. Shh. Stop it.
是绳子 你个傻子
It’s a rope, you numbskull!
拴在你脚上 抓紧了
Put it around your foot and grab on!
好了 来吧 抓紧了
Okay, come on! Hold on!
往上拉
Pull up!
你想看看他们吗 恶心
You wanna look at ’em? Oh, shit!
米诺 把他们都解决掉吧
Minnow, finish ’em off.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four and…
我们要
Are we…
总是要数到五
Always count to five.
那是把武士刀吗
Was that a samurai sword?
你为什么会掉进沙虫窝里
Why’d you fall into a Sandgobbler’s nest?
我不是有意的 只是走着走着就掉进去了
I didn’t mean to, you know. I was just… I was walking.
-你叫什么 -乔尔
– What’s your name? – Joel.
我是乔尔·道森
Joel Dawson.
我是克莱德 她叫 米诺
I’m, uh, Clyde. This is Minnow.