I mean, make no mistake. We have lost this war. Right?
陆地上没有人类存活的地方了 但是在那之外呢
There is no place for mankind on land. But out there?
我们仍然有机会
There we got a chance.
我有一个呃
I’ve got a…
抱歉 只是有个问题想问
Sorry. Just got a… question.
我在地面存活了七天
I survived seven days on the surface,
那么如果我能做到 理论上所有人都可以
and… if I can do that, literally anyone can.
地面上呆了七天呐 真叫人印象深刻
Seven days on the surface? I’m impressed.
所以或许我们仍然有机会 去再次战斗
So maybe we still have a chance… to fight
然后 你知道的 赢回
and… and, you know, win, uh…
赢回 赢回属于我们的世界
win our… win our world back.
我有个计划 如果你有一个更好的计划
I have a plan. And if you have a
那么伙计 我洗耳恭听
better one, mate, I’m… I’m all ears.
-并且支持你 -你想要听听
– And I will stand by your side. – You wanna hear my…
你想要听听我的计划吗
You wanna hear my plan?
就是
It’s, uh…
只是
just, uh…
我其实并没有什么计划
I got nothing, uh…
那就用我计划吧
Hey, that’s on me.
我并非存心刁难你伙计 只是
I-I didn’t mean to put you on the spot, mate. It’s…
艾米告诉我你做的意大利浓菜汤很好吃
Well… Aimee tells me you make a mean minestrone.
并且你也很”使用”无线电
And you’re great on the radio.
天晓得我有多需要一个通讯专家
Lord knows I need a comms expert.
是该有个人去教教罗科怎么做饭了
Someone to teach Rocko how to cook.
我能用一下你们无线电吗
Do you guys have a radio I could use?
我想和我的基地联♥系♥看看
I want to contact my colony.
7045 这里是3022 听到请回答
7045, this is 3022. Come in.
7045 这里是3022 有人在吗
7045, this is 3022. Is anyone there?
蒂姆 艾娃 任何人 完毕
Tim? Ava? Anyone. Over.
船长想你可能需要一点零食
Cap thought you might need a snack.
你知道的 他会自己酿啤酒
Oh. You know, he brews his own beer.
-是啊我听说了 -挺好喝的
– Yep. Yeah, I heard. – It’s good, man.
-酷 -可不是 谢谢你
– Cool. – Yeah. Thank you.
乔尔的
地图
导航
我们永远都你的家人
她值得更好的
我们都很爱你 乔尔
快点回来吧 凯伦
卡罗尔也会
想你的
卡罗尔
快回来,乔尔
玛娅——
你好 有人在吗
Hello? Is someone there?
嘿 有人 有人在
Hey. Yeah! Yeah!
嘿雷是你吗 是我 我是乔尔
Yeah, Ray, is that you? It’s me. It’s Joel.
乔尔 我的天啊
Joel? Oh, my God!
嘿你们快来 是乔尔 他成功了
Hey, guys! It’s Joel. He made it!
-不是开玩笑吧 -嘿 嘿大家
-You’re kidding! – Hey. Hey, guys!
是我 我是乔尔 我 我很安全
It’s me. It’s Joel. I’m… I’m… I’m safe.
我成功了 我现在在艾米的幸存者基地
I-I made it. I’m at Aimee’s colony.
他成功了 我的天啊 你还活着吗
He made it! Oh, my God, you’re alive?
听到你们的声音太好了
It’s so good to hear your guys’ voices.
听到你的声音也是 伙计
So good to hear you, too, buddy.
-你还好吗 -我觉得时间过去太久了
– Are you okay? – I feel like it’s been so long.
我有太多事想要告诉你们
I’ve got so much to tell you guys.
告诉我们你看到了什么
Tell us what you’ve seen.
-我遇到一只沙虫的虫后 -那是什么
– I saw a queen Sandgobbler. – What’s a queen Sandgobbler?
我不知道怎么描述 但我把它炸飞了
It’s… I don’t know, but I blew it up.
我用一枚手榴弹炸飞了它 你敢相信吗
I blew it up with a hand grenade! You believe that?
你哪儿来的手榴弹啊
Where’d you get a grenade?
是啊 简直妙不可言 还有
Yeah, it was so awesome, and…
还有什么 还有什么
What else? What else?
我遇见了两位相当厉害的幸存者
Uh, I met these two really cool survivors.
他们教会我所有这些事情
And they taught me all these things.
你知道他们住在地面
You know they live on the surface and…
还有 我遇到了一个梅维斯
And, oh, oh, oh! I met a Mav1s.
我和一个真的活着的梅维斯聊过天
I talked to a real live Mav1s.
不会吧 她长什么样
No way! What’s she like?
她非常 非常知识渊博 极富情感 并且
Uh, she was… very informative, emotionally, and…
并且我还拥有了一只狗
And I got a dog too, um…
哇哦乔尔 你居然有狗了
Wow, Joel. You got a dog?
和艾米进展得还好吗
And how is it with Aimee?
呃非常的
Uh, really…
非常不错
really good.
乔尔 你居然活过了这段旅程 不可思议
Joel, you simply surviving that journey, it’s incredible.
我们为你骄傲 乔尔
We’re proud of you, Joel.
天啊 我真的好想你们
Man, I really miss you guys.
一切都还好吗 告诉我最新情况
How is, uh… How is everything back there? Give me the update.
不太好 我们出现了许多漏洞
Not good. We’ve had multiple breaches.
许多漏洞 什么意思 大家都还好吗
Multiple breaches? What do you mean? Is everyone okay?
不太好 我不觉得我们还能支持太久
Not really. I don’t think we can stay here much longer.
伙计们
Uh, guys?
我们暂时还活着
We’re surviving for now.
暂时还活着 是什么意思 雷 嘿你们
“Surviving for now.” What? Sur… Ray? Hey, guys!
见鬼
Shit.
在吗伙计们 能听到我说话吗
Hello, guys, can you hear me?
伙计们
Guys?
我得回去
I gotta go back.
我在这里干什么
What am I doing here?
紫色浆果
Purple berries.
有毒
巨型蜥蜴 两层楼高 从墙那边翻过来
Giant lizard, two stories high, coming over the wall.
看着像蜥蜴那样的他妈不会翻墙
The lizard-looking ones can’t climb for shit.
狗♥娘♥养♥的骗子
Lying son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
你们就喜欢这种狗屁玩意儿是吧
Y’all like this shit, huh?
艾米
Aimee.
艾米 艾米 艾米
Aimee, Aimee, Aimee.
乔尔
Joel!
天呐 你喝醉了
Oh, you’re so drunk.
火♥辣♥ 性感 超级棒的乔利·乔利·道森
Hot, super ripped, super awesome Joely-Joely Dawson!
艾米 别这样
Aimee, please.
这件事很重要 有些事我得跟你聊聊
This is super important. I need to talk to you about something.
你现在得立刻让所有人离开这里
You have to get everyone out of here right now.
我告诉你 我感觉有不好的事情要发生了
Okay, I think something bad is about to happen. I’m telling you.
我可以感觉到
I can feel it.
这很糟糕 这气氛让人很不舒服很
This is a bad… This is a bad vibe.
我觉得他正在谋划着什么
I think he’s planning something.
我觉得他不是来这里救你的
I don’t think he’s here to save you.
-谁 -那个游艇船长 他试图给我下毒
– Who? – The yacht captain. He tried to poison me.
船长 船长就在那里 他在跳舞
Cap. Cap’s right there. He’s dancing.
天呐 我恨他 我非常恨他
Oh, my… I hate him. I hate him so much.
听着 他给我这些有毒的浆果 你明白吗
Listen, he gave me these poison berries, okay?
我知道这些浆果有毒 我的狗告诉我的
And I know that the berries are poison because my dog told me.
你难道有一条会说话的狗吗
You have a talking dog?
-不不不 艾米 -我喜欢狗
No, no, no, Aimee. I love dogs!
他说了什么 这个小家伙在哪里
What’d he say? Where is the little fella?
这个男人倒下了
Man down!
你能听我说吗
Please. Please try to listen to me.
我需要你的帮助 有事要发生了
I need your help. Something’s gonna happen.
你基地同伴 他们现在很危险
Your colony, they’re in danger.
-乔尔 -什么
Joel. What?
小心
Joel!
妈的
Oh, shit.
-艾米 艾米 -乔尔 乔尔 你还好吗
– Aimee? Aimee? Joel? – Joel, are you okay?
早上好啊
Good morning.
乔尔 很抱歉打了你一拳
Joel, I’m sorry about the fist to your face.
我不能让你在广播里说我们的坏话
I couldn’t have you talking shit about us
我不想把这件事搞砸
on the radio. I didn’t wanna mess this up.
戴娜 做事吧
Dana, take care of it.
戴娜 别这么做 这跟广播塔没有关系
Dana, d-don’t. Not the radio tower!
你在做什么 你疯了吗
What are you doing? Are you crazy?
你应该能猜到我们不是在观光航行
So, you probably figured out we’re not on a pleasure cruise.
我和我的朋友们感谢你们的慷慨解囊
My crew and I want to thank you for your generous donations.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!