Yeah, yeah, thank you, Janice. I’ll be right there.
嗨 乔尔
Oh. Hi, Joel.
你好 詹妮斯 很高兴见到你
Hey, Janice. Good to meet you.
-拜托 -大家都好老啊
– Please… – Everyone’s so old.
-你来的真是时候 -对啊
– You came at a crazy time. – Yeah.
-我们得给管子加个塞子 -是的
– We will put a pin in this… – Yeah
加个塞子 好吧
Put a pin in it. Sure.
嘿 朋友
Hey, man.
全都裂开了 艾米
It’s all falling apart, Aimee.
我不知道这里发生了什么 我们该怎么做
I don’t know what’s happening here. What can we do?
我知道 詹妮斯 对不起
Yeah, I know, Janice. I’m sorry.
詹妮斯 你可以 可以把扳手递给我吗
Janice, will you just… Will you give me the wrench?
真是一团糟
This is a shitshow.
谁把海带放在太阳底下了
Who left the kelp out in the sun?
我记得那些本来要打包起来的
I think that was meant to be packed up already.
它们会招苍蝇的
It’s gonna bring in the flies.
它肿起来了
It’s swellin’ up.
是的 我也认为脚不该是这个颜色
Yeah, I don’t think feet are meant to be that color.

Hey.
时间刚刚好
Perfect timing.
兄弟们 乔尔 这是戴娜和罗科
Guys! Joel, this is Dana and Rocko.
-你好 -他们就是来自游艇的人
– What’s up? – These are the guys from the yacht.
真好 哦
Cool. Oh.
那是 那是臂式卡农炮吗
Is that a… Is that an arm cannon?
自♥制♥的
Homemade.
所以哪位是 你们谁是游艇船长
So which one… which one of you is the yacht captain?
惭愧 我就是布鲁克斯·威尔金森船长
Guilty as charged. Captain Brooks Wilkinson.
-澳大利亚皇家海军 -哦我的上帝
– Royal Australian Navy. – Oh, dear God.
当然已经退役了 只是伙计们还叫我船长
Retired, of course. My mates call me Cap.
你好年轻人
How you doing, man?
看样子你见过这些特种兵了
I see you’ve met these specimens,
那里美丽的女士 就是我们的游艇
but this beautiful lady, that’s our yacht.
个人觉得有点儿花哨 但她工作得很好
A little showy for my taste, but she gets the job done.
-这样 -船长 这位是乔尔
– Huh. – Cap, this is Joel.
乔尔 这样
Joel. Right.
乔尔在地面走了七天才来到这里
Joel ended up traveling seven days on the surface to get here.
-七天吗 七 -没错 七天
– Seven days? Seven… – Yeah, seven days.
-怕是地狱般的旅程 乔尔 -是啊 确实
That is one hell of a journey, Joel. It was. Yeah.
我不明白你为什么离开你的基地呢 乔尔
I don’t get it. Why’d you leave your colony, Joel?
偷吃的被抓了吗
You get caught stealing food?
不我没有偷吃的被抓 怎么会有那样的事
No, I didn’t get caught stealing food. Why is that such a thing?
他为爱而来
He came for love.
很适合你小家伙 那很美妙
Good on ya, mate. That’s beautiful.
没有比爱更叫人钦佩的使命了
There is no mission more admirable than love.
每个称职的水手都知道这一点
Every sailor worth his salt knows that.
船长 这个东西是煮了吃还是怎么着
Yo, Cap. We cooking this shit or what?
感觉我肩上背着金刚的屌♥ 老大
Feel like I got King Kong’s nuts on my shoulders, man.
你这话真够吸引人的雷克 我说真的
That’s charming, Rock, really.
乔尔 你看起来像是知道怎么烧烤的人
Joel, you look like a man who knows his way around a barbecue.
-我 我并不会 -过来帮我们生火
– I… don’t… – Come help us get a fire started.
呃 事实上 我想
Um, actually, I’m gonna…
-和艾米叙叙旧 如果可以的话 -是啊
– catch up with Aimee for a sec, if it’s… – Yeah.
我道歉 为我的老♥习♥惯
I apologize. I… Old habits.
你出现在我面前 我就试图对你发号♥施令
You show up and… here I am trying to give you orders.
我给你们一点私密空间 好吗
I’ll give you guys some privacy, yeah?
-多谢 -太感谢你了
– Thank you. – Yeah, namaste.
我有些想 如果你
Uh, I was gonna just, if you…
-嘿乔尔 -怎么了
– Hey, Joel. – Yeah?
今晚我们要办一个庆祝远离怪物的聚会
We’re throwing a killer going-away party tonight.
虽然聚会谈不上精致 但是
Nothing fancy, but…
我们会一起喝一杯来欢迎你加入基地
we’ll have a drink together to welcome you to the colony.
好啊
Okay.
第一杯啤酒我请
First beer’s on me.
多谢
Thanks.
他人不错
He’s nice.
他会自己酿啤酒
Brews his own beer.
亲爱的你好啊 最近还好吧
Oh. Hello, darling. How are you?
他当然会
Course he does.
真抱歉有点儿乱 眼下发生的事太多了
I’m sorry. There’s just so much going on right now.
-你介意我收拾一下吗 -当然不
– Do you mind? – Yeah.
简直疯了
It’s crazy.
这里真的很不错你知道
Pretty nice here, you know.
为 为什么你得离开呢
Why, uh… why do you have to leave?
-是不错 只是不安全 -也是
– It’s beautiful. It’s just not safe. – Right.
每个人都很害怕
Everyone’s afraid.
连碉堡都被攻击 尽管你们身强力壮
Even your bunker got breached, and you’re all young and strong.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 艾米
Hey, Aimee?
抱歉 我知道你经历太多事 但是
Sorry. I know you got, like, a lot going on, but, uh…
你知道我来就是 我一路跋涉就为了见你
you know, I came… I came all the way here to see you,
所以我就是 确认一下
and so I’m just… checkin’ in.
想知道你对此有什么看法
Just wondering how you’re… feeling about that.
我觉得这是有史以来最浪漫的事了
I think it’s the most romantic thing anyone’s ever done.
你真这么认为吗 好 那真好 就是 呃
You do? Okay. Okay, good, ’cause, um…
但是听我说乔尔
But listen, Joel, um…
在无线电上跟你聊天确实是个很好的机会
talking to you on the radio was such a nice escape
使我能够摆脱管理基地的带来的压力
from the stress of running this colony.
是啊
Yeah.
另外 呃
And, um…
我的意思是 你可能是唯一一个
I mean, you’re probably the only
我过去认识并且还活着的
person left alive from my old life.
来自费尔菲尔德市的人
From Fairfield.
后面
Oh. There’s a…
后面还有个 “但是”等着我 对吗
There’s a “but” coming, isn’t there?
但是我从没想过你会真的来这里 乔尔
But I didn’t think you’d actually come here, Joel.
哦 是吗
Oh. Um…
能见到你我真的非常高兴
And I am so happy to see you.
我只是不再是
I’m just not…
我不再是过去的那个我了 你明白吗
I’m not the same person that I used to be, you know?
七年了 已经过去了一段很长的时光
Seven years, that’s a long time.
我 我失去过很多人 妈妈 朋友 还有
I’ve… I’ve lost people. My mom, my friends, and…
去年我失去过一个人
Last year I lost someone…
一个对我来说很重要的人
and he meant a lot to me.

Whew.
天啊 我觉得自己简直就是个傻瓜
Oh, man, I feel like such an idiot.
-不别这么说 -我甚至没有
– No. No, don’t. – I didn’t even…
我甚至没有问过你我是否应该来
I didn’t even ask you if I should come.
我只是太激动了 然后我就 就离开了
I just got so excited, and I… I left.
我不知道我在想什么
I don’t know what I thought.
我是说 我知道我在想什么
Well, I know what I thought.
我来见你 并让你神魂颠倒
I’d come and… and sweep you off your feet,
并且我们会生活得很幸福
and we’d be happy.
乔尔
Oh, Joel.
但是你 你并不想要我
But you… didn’t w-want… me.
对不起 我应该在无线电里跟你说些什么
I am so sorry. I should have said something on the radio or…
不没关系 没关系 呃
No. It’s okay. It’s okay. Um…
我知道你从未想过事情会这样发展 不过
I know this isn’t how you pictured this going, but…
你还是会和我们一起 对吗
you’ll still come with us, right?
和你们一起 你是说游艇吗
Come with you… Uh, on the… yacht?
这是我们活下去的机会
This is our shot at survival.
也是给船长一个机会
Give Cap a chance.
告诉我们
Tell us.
来嘛船长 给我们讲个别的故事
Yeah, come on, Cap. Tell us another story.
-是啊讲嘛 -阿加莎去世后的第四年
– Yeah, come on. – Four years post-Agatha.
布里斯班皇家海军舰艇 第一次警戒任务
HMS Brisbane. First watch.
我是第一个看到它从墙那边翻过来的人
I was the first person to see it coming over the wall.
巨型蜥蜴 两层楼高
Giant lizard, two stories high.
我听到了警报声 可惜太晚了
I sounded the alarm. Too late.
那一夜我们牺牲了1032位战友
We lost 1,032 souls that night.
那些活下来的人夺回了那片海的控制权
Those of us that survived took to the sea.
我想确认一下 我们输了那场战役 是吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!