There’s no beginning, there’ll be no end
圣诞绝对靠得住
Cos on Christmas you can depend…
丹尼尔
Daniel.
-我有主意了 -谢天谢地 告诉我
– I have a plan. – Thank the Lord. Tell me.
女孩子都喜欢搞音乐的 是不是
Well, girls love musicians, don’t they?
即使是怪人 也有女孩子喜欢
Even the weird ones get girlfriends.
没错
That’s right.
肉饼都跟姑娘上过床
Meat Loaf definitely got laid at least once.
老天爷
For God’s sake,
灵格·斯塔还娶了个邦德女郎
Ringo Starr married a Bond girl.
总之 学期末有个大型音乐会
Whatever. There’s this big concert at the end of term,
乔安娜参加了
and Joanna’s in it.
我想如果我也加入乐队
I thought if I was in the band
并且好好演奏的话
and played absolutely superbly,
她或许真会爱上我呢
there’s a chance that she might actually fall in love with me.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得是个好主意 妙极了
I think it’s brilliant, I think it’s stellar.
只是 有一个很小很小的问题
Apart from the one obvious tiny little baby little hiccup.
我不会乐器吗
I don’t play a musical instrument?
是的
Yes, sir.
小问题 无关紧要
A tiny, insignificant detail.
你看着我的眼
You look into my eyes
我失去理智
I go out of my mind
什么也看不见
I can’t see anything
因为被爱蒙住双眼
Cos this love’s got me blind
我不由自主
I can’t help myself
这魔咒 无法破除
I can’t break this spell
想尝试 却无济于事
I can’t even try
宝贝 我为你痴狂
Baby, I’m too lost in you
为你着迷
Caught in you
为你不可自拔
Lost in everything about you
越陷越深 夜不能寐
So deep I can’t sleep, I can’t…
我看我还是四处敬敬酒吧
I suppose I’d better go and do the duty round.
你太好了
You’re a saint.
能和老板来一段吗
Any chance of a dance with the boss?
好啊 当然 当然
Yeah, sure, sure.
只要你男朋友不介意
As long as your boyfriend doesn’t mind.
他不是我男朋友
Not my boyfriend.
我满眼都是你
And you’re all I see
我只需要你
And you’re all I need
-救救我 宝贝 -救救我 宝贝
– Help me, baby – Help me, baby
救救我 宝贝
Help me, baby
宝贝 我为你痴狂
Oh baby, I’m too lost in you
为你着迷
Caught in you…
你今晚很漂亮
You’re looking very pretty tonight.
为你准备的
It’s for you.
什么
Sorry?
都是为你准备的 先生
It’s all for you, sir.
是真的
You do
我为你痴狂 宝贝
I’m too lost in you Baby, baby
宝贝 我为你痴狂
Baby, I’m too lost in you
为你着迷
Caught in you
为你不可自拔
Lost in everything about you
越陷越深 夜不能寐
So deep I can’t sleep…
你现在一定非常激动吧
‘This must be a very exciting moment for you,
圣诞节争夺唱片榜首
fighting for the Christmas number one.
-目前情况如何 -说实话 很糟糕
– ‘How’s it looking so far?’ – ‘Very bad indeed.
蓝色乐队的销量是我的五倍
‘Blue are outselling me five to one…
不过我希望后面能追上来
‘but I’m hoping for a late surge.
如果我能拿第一
‘And, if I reach number one,
圣诞夜我就一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
‘I promise to sing a song stark naked…
在电视上唱一首
on TV on Christmas Eve.’
-你说真的吗 -当然是真的 迈克尔
– ‘Do you mean that?’ – ‘Of course I do, Michael.
要我先演示一下吗 老色鬼
‘Do you want a preview? You old flirt.’
这样是拿不到第一的
‘That’ll never make number one.’
领会我的暗示 让我晕头转向
Ma, take a hint, make me swerve in the lane
恶毒是我的名字 毁掉所有痕迹
The name Malicious and I burn every track
克里普斯和贾婷婷 才是重量级
Clipse and J Timberlake – now how heavy is that?
我猜 和所有人跳舞是他的任务吧
I suppose it’s his job to dance with everyone, isn’t it?
和某些人跳得多一些
Some more than others.
来跳一支吧
Just one dance?
趁着还有机会
Before we run out of chances.
我吗
Who, me?
-除非你 -不不 很好
– Unless you just… – No. No. Good.
好的 谢谢
Yes. Thanks.
你是个好女孩
You’re a good girl
所以我如此相信你
And that’s what makes me trust you like I do
夜晚时分 和你聊天
Late at night I talk to you
你就能理解 是什么区别
You will know the difference when…
像朵鲜花
Like a flower
等待绽放
Waiting to bloom
像只灯泡
Like a light bulb
在黑夜里
In a dark room
我坐在这里
I’m just sitting here
等待着你
Waiting for you
回到家里
To come on home
唤醒我
And turn me on
就像沙漠
Like the desert
等待甘霖
Waiting for the rain
就像孩童
Like a school kid
等待春天
Waiting for the spring
我坐在这
I’m just sitting here
等待着你
Waiting for you
回到家里
To come on home
唤醒我
And turn me on
唤醒我
Turn me on
好了 那我走了
Well, then. I’d better go.
好的
Ok.
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
其实
Actually…
-我也可以不走 -好啊 很好
– I don’t have to go. – Right. Good.
-我 -不 这很好
– I mean… – No, that’s good.
只是 你能等我一下吗
Just, erm, would you excuse me for one second?
-当然 -就一下
– Sure. – Just one second.
好了 没事了
Erm, OK, that’s done. Erm…
你十秒钟后上楼来吧
Why don’t you come upstairs in about ten seconds?
-十秒钟 -对
– Ten seconds. – Ten seconds.
有了你
For you
我不再哭泣
There’ll be no crying
有了你
For you
便晴空万里
The sun will be shining
因为和你在一起 我能感觉到
Cos I feel that when I’m with you
没关系
It’s all right…
-拉一下就好 -好的
– Just tug it. – OK.
我知道这可以
I know it’s right
黄莺在歌♥唱
And the songbirds
似乎它们也明白
Keep singing like they know the score
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
And I love you, I love you, I love you…
你真美
You’re beautiful.
前所未有的爱
Like never before…
我最好接一下
I-I’d better answer that.
喂 好啊宝贝
Hello. Hi. Hello, darling.
不不 我不忙 你说吧
No, no, I’m not busy. No, fire away.
好吧
Right.
对 我觉得不太可能
Yes, I… I’m not quite sure it’s gonna be possible…
今晚就和教皇通电♥话♥ 不过…
to get the Pope on the phone tonight but…
对 他驱魔是很厉害 但是…
Yes. Yes, I’m sure he’s very good at exorcism but…
我相信
Well, I’m sure…
强·邦·乔维也很棒
Jon Bon Jovi is as well…
我一定研究一下
and I’ll definitely look into it.
好吗 好的 回头再聊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!